Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb boxing fans saying Pacquiao is greater than Mayweather if he beats Thurman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyway we all know Pac has been above Floyd since he beat Hatton for lineal at 140, Floyd couldn't achieve that he was scared of Tszyu at 140 and scared of Hatton unless he could bring him up to 147

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Loses to Jeff horn
      Better than mayweather

Pick one
      0 losses

Not better than Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        You seem pretty emotional there, susan.
        Cmon now, cut it out keyboard Queen. You've been on this site since 2008 and average 20 post per day. Dude Get a Life and Real Occupation instead of acting like a female on this public forum 24/7. Im the wrong one to play games with my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
          I think you mean 'dumbest'

and pretty sure you mean 'hit the nail on the head'
          Did you really just go out your way to correct something that we all understood?

Smh too much time on these guys hands I tell ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
            I think you mean 'dumbest'
            i see what we did they're. i meen..

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing101_ View Post
              This Thread clearly shows this forum is filled with more women than men. You guys are making comments/statements based off your emotions, and not common sense.

I can’t believe we are really having a discussion about Manny being better then Floyd. Next thing you guys will be saying is Tyson Fury is better than Mike Tyson. Like what sport are you watching ?!
              Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              You seem pretty emotional there, susan.
              Originally posted by Boxing101_ View Post
              Cmon now, cut it out keyboard Queen. You've been on this site since 2008 and average 20 post per day. Dude Get a Life and Real Occupation instead of acting like a female on this public forum 24/7. Im the wrong one to play games with my friend.
              1. Complains about ppl being women

2. Complains about ppl being emotional

3. Is the only one on the thread being an emo chick.

Lol

Then she starts internet tough talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                So Floyd started fighting at super feather, if he was to match what Pacquiao achieved then he would have to win a world title at heavyweight, that equates to 10 weight divisions, who thinks Floyd could do that, any takers
                No takers still, wow where are all the Fluid IVayweather nut huggers, this is a fair and reasonable way to see who has achieved more in more weight classes, where is trannyNY, dumbsumption or lil robbie

Comment

Working...
                X