Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-06-2020, 06:45 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1611 Post(s)
BodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,563.54
Default Speechless.....

Dr. Dre's ex justifies request for $2M in monthly spousal support

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Support yourself, you grown ass bltch

Don't care they were married for 24 years (although commendable considering).

Bltch, go out and make your own money. Don't try and say you were in the studio with Dre giving him beat tips.

Rich men are the DUMBEST fuc king men on Earth if they get involved with a chick without having her sign that prenup. Dre had this witch sign one.

And once a married man becomes rich, he should set up a separate account, which is completely legal.

Too many instances where rich men are being played.

Last edited by BodyBagz; 09-06-2020 at 06:47 AM.
BodyBagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 06:51 AM #2
Physically Superior

Quoted: 4937 Post(s)
LDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 138,954.15
Total Points: 221,080.77
Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac Making us BS members proud - Versastyle 
Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest 
Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P 
Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero don't ever stop crushing boxing noobs with facts! - Krusher P4P #1 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

When women are done with you and jump on to the next guy they WILL happily take everything you have and see you in the GUTTER just because they decided they didn't like you any more.
LDBC Slayer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 09:25 AM #3
The ugly American

Quoted: 10991 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,277.35
Total Points: 209,537.02
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyBagz View Post

Rich men are the DUMBEST fuc king men on Earth if they get involved with a chick without having her sign that prenup. Dre had this witch sign one.

And once a married man becomes rich, he should set up a separate account, which is completely legal.

Unless Dre is pulling in at least $4 million a month, the judge should just tell her she aint getting squat because she got greedy. You get greedy, you get nothing.

As to setting up separate accounts, that's all good while you're married if she doesn't find it. But if you get a divorce and her lawyer finds the stash, she's getting at least 1/2 of it.

Even with a prenup, rich dudes (or any dude who likes his money/stuff) are morons to get married. Hell, some judges have even thrown prenups out anyway, which I don't see how it's legal but it happens.

Live with them, but never legalize it and thus allow the government into your relationship. If you have kids, married or not, you're still going to pay child support.

But at least you don't lose at least 1/2 your stuff (and in some States have to pay alimony as well) on top of the child support.

But if you must get married, never do it in California nor establish residency there. You'll be lucky to keep 1/3 of your stuff if you're a dude in that State and get divorced (even if you are the wronged party).
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 09:48 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5882 Post(s)
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,358.10
Total Points: 279,873.71
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 
I believe that's a Pabst - CauliflowerEars 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lparm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Unless Dre is pulling in at least $4 million a month, the judge should just tell her she aint getting squat because she got greedy. You get greedy, you get nothing.

As to setting up separate accounts, that's all good while you're married if she doesn't find it. But if you get a divorce and her lawyer finds the stash, she's getting at least 1/2 of it.

Even with a prenup, rich dudes (or any dude who likes his money/stuff) are morons to get married. Hell, some judges have even thrown prenups out anyway, which I don't see how it's legal but it happens.

Live with them, but never legalize it and thus allow the government into your relationship. If you have kids, married or not, you're still going to pay child support.

But at least you don't lose at least 1/2 your stuff (and in some States have to pay alimony as well) on top of the child support.

But if you must get married, never do it in California nor establish residency there. You'll be lucky to keep 1/3 of your stuff if you're a dude in that State and get divorced (even if you are the wronged party).
Prenups often do not hold up, this is true. I have a different take. I married my wife because when I did so, the only thing that mattered to me, was her well being and my children's well being. My wife, being the way she is, transfered that down to " the care for the kid's well being."

If the woman you are marrying does not feel that way, why get married? and vice versa. Marriage is no fvking joke, It should be about supporting each other no matter... And if you do have to separate you should be able to work it out with each other. I would rather have a marriage like I have than all the toys, houses, etc in the world.

Think through the brainwashing and you will realize that Floyd Mayweather will be on this earth maybe if he is lucky about another 50 years... And you do not take that stuff with you! Its not important.

These guys ask for these problems, they marry people of low quality who look very nice. What do they think will happen?

When Steve Jobs died, he has so much money that in his checking account, he had millions of dollars... He could not use all that money and more to buy a few more minutes of his life... And what wife got that money? who cares? it could have given a group of people opportunities that meant something.., It could have been invested... But at the end of the day, when Job's days were ending, he could not even me bothered to invest it for a return that matches inflation.

So what matters here? I would not want to be around a person who would make an issue over money.
billeau2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 02:11 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4557 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,828.49
Total Points: 112,019.29
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 Merry Christmas - TBear Salute - Chollo Vista For being the champ. This will have to hold until we can have a real one. Cheers! - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
When women are done with you and jump on to the next guy they WILL happily take everything you have and see you in the GUTTER just because they decided they didn't like you any more.
They believe they deserve it.

They dgaf.

If the roles were reversed and the man took half, they would be squealing.
i_am_a_champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 02:13 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4557 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,828.49
Total Points: 112,019.29
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 Merry Christmas - TBear Salute - Chollo Vista For being the champ. This will have to hold until we can have a real one. Cheers! - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyBagz View Post

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Support yourself, you grown ass bltch

Don't care they were married for 24 years (although commendable considering).

Bltch, go out and make your own money. Don't try and say you were in the studio with Dre giving him beat tips.

i_am_a_champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 02:14 PM #7
Tom Brady=GOAT

Quoted: 2972 Post(s)
SouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 38,429.51
Happy Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - -jose- No Message - -jose- almost 2000 gift...thanks for the green - -jose- Heres To Connor Mcgregor Bro, Were Taking Over - Rocky... 
Genuinely one of the funniest posters on this site. - joseph5620 No Message - -jose- Happy New Year bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... No Message - -jose- it's going to be the FOTY - Santa_ 
SOG! - Cutthroat realest ni*ga on earf - Beercules Happy Holidays - TBear You are the wind beneath my wings. - PF Rudyo some alize for a real nicca staccin that breade - STAX ON DECK 
funny as fk - jas May You Have the Woman of Your Dreams - JimRaynor Go Celts!!! - Turd Best Ever A Clover for you, lad... - Tony Trick-Pony good post - MinuteMaid5 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
SouthPawHitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 11:01 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

BodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post

900k A MONTH in ''entertainment''

Rich men who get married without a prenup deserve to get raped at the bank. And don't take out any life ins and have them as a beneficiary. And don't put no skank in your will.

Keeping your money 101

Bltch is grown AF. Dre should get her a lifetime NETFLIX account and be done with it.

And they are always crying about some kind of abuse with absolutely no evidence. Throw as much shlt on the wall and hope the judge doesn't notice.

I hope he didn't really rip up the prenup......
Old 09-06-2020, 11:04 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
Who cares if a bltch was around since day one ?!?!? That could have been anyone. She drew the lucky straw.

''Raised the kids...''

Bltch a babysitter is only $10 an hour.

I don't understand rich men and their need to get robbed.
Old 09-07-2020, 01:39 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3346 Post(s)
Mike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,681.60
Total Points: 59,211.37
lmao. cheers bro!! - Psylence83 right back at ya buddy - -MAKAVELLI- this will help you forget :D - lebrick A piping hot cup of joe for the funniest poster on the Scene :rofl: - punchr Gotta have a donut with your coffee. - punchr 
Looks like you could use another beer broski - BrometheusBob Mulletman makes some great threads - BoxingFan85 Ole B*tch Ass Hoe! - DionysusX No Message - anthonydavid11 Don't give up on the point system Mike, YOU'RE RICH NOW! - PF Rudyo 
There may or may not be a dildo inside - BrometheusBob. Just showing some hetero love... with the dildo. - DionysusX HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 Walmart greeters are the lowest form of life.  Either theyre 95 Years old, Or older, or they weight 400 lbs., or are crippled. - HAMMER77777 HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 
Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 Top Rated, Consistent Poster - ironmt For troll annihilation... - anthonydavid11 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Fists_of_Fury Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - punchr Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - HAMMER77777 

Yeah it's absurd. Absolutely absurd.

Dre was 100% solely responsible for all of his wealth. He would've done that with or without her.

The fact that she gets 2 mil a month from him just because she married him and is ludicrous.
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends