Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-04-2019, 08:17 AM #61
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18089 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 136,880.08
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
Yes, I came to link it as well; another one trying to raise awareness about the murders and home confiscations, assassinated shortly thereafter at dinner with his family:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Remember to note the interesting reactions "oppressed" Americans have to people actually being having their homes taken and being killed for their ethnicity.

From "they deserve it" to frantically pleading for censorship.

Those are your neighbors and this is what they mean by "social justice".
Don't forget the people having their homes taken and being killed for their ethnicity got the homes and the land by killing people for their ethnicity.

why do people like you that never cared about stolen land and genocide in South Africa when the victims were black now suddenly care about it now that those dying and getting the land stolen are white?

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
Yeah, busted. I'm not actually interested in this topic at all.

The sole reason I pretend to be concerned by the mass invasion/destruction of western countries, ethnic genocide against western minorities abroad, censorship & assassination of people who cry out on social media...?

To sow discord in "the lounge".
Dude you're not fooling anyone. This is what you, Theodore, and some others do. You love to drive race wars on NSB with this type of stuff.

You jump on an issue when white people are the victims after ignoring the problem for years when the victims are not white.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 05:21 PM #62
////

Quoted: 6098 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 57,931.83
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Don't forget the people having their homes taken and being killed for their ethnicity got the homes and the land by killing people for their ethnicity.

why do people like you that never cared about stolen land and genocide in South Africa when the victims were black now suddenly care about it now that those dying and getting the land stolen are white?

Why not do something personally fulfilling and study South Africa's history?

Wikipedia is a decent primer: [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Did you just take a wild guess and assume there was a great genocide there? SA was sparsely populated and its black population rapidly expanded after European settlement via mass immigration from neighboring countries. Kind of the exact opposite of genocide.

Last edited by ////; 06-04-2019 at 05:27 PM.
//// is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 01:44 AM #63
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 5780 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 93,267.61
Total Points: 113,863.65
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

You know this is a difficult one to get involve in. My wife is South African and a “Coloured” as she calls herself. Even though she herself left the country because she could see a way forward or progression in her career and life, she still wouldn’t defend the land owners in her country. The murders are horrible and uncalled for, but she refuse to back those land owners. Make of it what you will. One person owing lands the size of a borough through their great grandparents or grandparents, who probably acquire it through brute force isn’t something she is prepared to back, maybe it’s because she suffered from apartheid growing up? I think that clouds her judgement to be honest but it’s a difficult one for me looking at it from the outside in.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
farm, found, murder, murdered, tracker

User Tag List