No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    Breazeale beat the count, he should been giving a benefit of doubt for a come back.... Fight called off too early. Does it mean fights should be called off at every KD?
    LoL, I guess you couldn't figure out what it meant when he fell into the ropes (almost through them) and had to be helped to steady himself ... all after he staggered up. The count wouldv'e been at 16 ... and he would have been a sitting duck.

No one really wants anyone to get permanently hurt out there. It was over.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Well you are an idiot who doesn't know what an elephant is
      I can smell your insecurities all the way on this side of the pond.

Why even bother to respond?

It's just killing you people are saying positive things about Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        AJ fans would be wise to just be quiet with the comparisons because there's no way to spin it to make AJ look better. Obviously, Wilder destroyed a guy that AJ took a long time on. And, it's not like AJ has developed a ton when you look at a lot of his recent fights.

I don't say that out of bias either because I would pick AJ to beat Wilder and think he's a far better boxer. Wilder just happens to to have a lot more power and did far better against this particular opponent. That's all.
        Molina comes to mind.
        It's 1-1 I guess.
        Still doesn't change anything.

Comment

• Breazeale would have died out there. Thank god the ref ended it

Comment

• People say Joshua doesn`t hit hard...LOL, Joshua stopped 21 of his 22 opponents...

Comment

Strange, Whyte is the no.1 contender ranked by the WBC, yet Breazeale got the mandatory shot and now Ortiz is having a rematch.

Haymon using all his ducking powers for this one.

Any explanation how the no.4 ranked contender by the WBC becomes the mandatory for title?
              he became mandatory by ducking #1 whyte who offered him the fight and then choosing to fight #13 molina because he knew the pbc wanted to get wilders next opponent in house. behind the scenes haymon magic but no lets blame whyte for being mad ath the corruption instead of hte actual corruption itself lol

Comment

Whyte is ranked as the no.1 contender by the WBC, not sure why Breazeale was the mandatory or why Ortiz is next.

It is clear they are ducking Whyte.

Now the WBC is ordering Whyte to fight Fury instead.

Can you explain any of this?
                Because boxing. Why should any of this be a surprise to anyone? Mandatory should but doesn't ever mean no 1 ranked contender anymore.

Comment

• Joshua needed 7 rounds to finish off that bum.

Deontay is 7 times better than Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    People say Joshua doesn`t hit hard...LOL, Joshua stopped 21 of his 22 opponents...

Joshua punches like a 12 year old girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      Wilder injured? Is that right? Details?
                      Said he hyper extended his left arm or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X