Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC Leader78 jealous of M.Garcia's next PPV, PROVES Spence wasn't the PPV attraction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LDBC Leader78 jealous of M.Garcia's next PPV, PROVES Spence wasn't the PPV attraction

78 states that ''let the Garcia vs Garcia PPV fans be taken advantage of....we'z aint gonna be taken advantage of...I ain't paying for it...''

This is the same guy that said, ''I'm gonna buy Spence vs Mikey Garcia cause I gotta support a brother...''

Honestly, you'd think Spence vs Porter would be PPV considering Errol's win over Mikey was the next best thing since sliced bread and against Porter is a UNIFICATION.... but no..

instead, the LOSER is getting a PPV with Swift Garcia whom lost to proven 147 champs in Thurman and Porter..

Broner didn't even get PPV against Porter...and everyone swears Broner is Showtime's secret weapon for sales...

Well, all this matchmaking PROVES that the reason Garcia vs Spence PPV was successful was because of Mikey Garcia as well as GATE SALES.

Here you will hear 78 feeling salty and justifying PBC matchmaking schemes to stay a float.

If Spence Porter did PPV numbers, a unification bout, lower than the Mikey Garcia PPV, then many of the Spence diehards would feel awkward saying that it was Spence who drove the Mikey Garcia fight. Spence didn't even bother to try and KO little Mikey Garcia...

TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY

Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 05-16-2019, 04:19 AM.

No it just seems weird that Spence and porter beat Mikey and Danny Garcia But there fight is on regular tv but the losers(in their respective fights) are getting on Ppv.

I am of the opinion of if Spence/porter is on free tv so should Mikey/Danny be too because they lost to them.

And also pbc is putting any somewhat even competitive fight on Ppv. boxing is making just too many ppv’s.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
      No it just seems weird that Spence and porter beat Mikey and Danny Garcia But there fight is on regular tv but the losers(in their respective fights) are getting on Ppv.

I am of the opinion of if Spence/porter is on free tv so should Mikey/Danny be too because they lost to them.

And also pbc is putting any somewhat even competitive fight on Ppv. boxing is making just too many ppv’s.
      Those are specific metrics that PBC has regarding the PPv and gate for Spence Garcia.

The money leaned toward Mikey Garcia. Tbh, “Garcia vs Garcia” is bad in itself. The names look tacky yet it’s still PPV. In essence PBC is putting money of Mikey’s Mexican American following and the Puerto Rican rivalry. Winner fights winner of Thurman Pacquiao.

Mikey Garcia vs Pacquiao winner to face Spence.

Comment

Spot the He*rn Matchr*om shill they are everywhere. Stop trying to manipulate people you utter m*ng.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
          Spot the He*rn Matchr*om shill they are everywhere. Stop trying to manipulate people you utter m*ng.

Manipulate? Matchroom? Is the guy just laying out some facts. Maybe a neutral guy like yourself can explain the things frankie has pointed out?

Comment

They come in droves I see with a m*ng mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              78 states that ''let the Garcia vs Garcia PPV fans be taken advantage of....we'z aint gonna be taken advantage of...I ain't paying for it...''

This is the same guy that said, ''I'm gonna buy Spence vs Mikey Garcia cause I gotta support a brother...''

Honestly, you'd think Spence vs Porter would be PPV considering Errol's win over Mikey was the next best thing since sliced bread and against Porter is a UNIFICATION.... but no..

instead, the LOSER is getting a PPV with Swift Garcia whom lost to proven 147 champs in Thurman and Porter..

Broner didn't even get PPV against Porter...and everyone swears Broner is Showtime's secret weapon for sales...

Well, all this matchmaking PROVES that the reason Garcia vs Spence PPV was successful was because of Mikey Garcia as well as GATE SALES.

Here you will hear 78 feeling salty and justifying PBC matchmaking schemes to stay a float.

If Spence Porter did PPV numbers, a unification bout, lower than the Mikey Garcia PPV, then many of the Spence diehards would feel awkward saying that it was Spence who drove the Mikey Garcia fight. Spence didn't even bother to try and KO little Mikey Garcia...

TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY

I get it, you trolling for clicks, I'm sure there got to be better way than pretending to be a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                I get it, you trolling for clicks, I'm sure there got to be better way than pretending to be a hater.
                Uh oh... your favorite show was called upon ...

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                Seemingly regardless of evidence this forum feels compelled to support Bob Arum no matter what, must be a reason for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  Uh oh... your favorite show was called upon ...
                  Don't be upset that you've been identified. Fact is you over do it to where it's obvious

Comment

Those ppv numbers had more to do with Mikey than Spence.Put Spence vs porter on ppv and watch it bomb.Mexico vs PR is going to do numbers.Dont be a hater its what the market is and Mikey has far more accomplishments then Spences two big wins .Despite losing like he did Mexicans won’t turn their back on him unless he puts another no show in.

Comment

Working...
                    X