Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-08-2019, 11:46 AM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7357 Post(s)
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,289.45
Total Points: 137,989.61
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
I had it, the exact same as Boxingscene card. to me it was a draw. so im cool with the result.

we all knew Canelo will be getting those "swing" rounds for him.

people making it seems like canelo outclassed Jacobs. SMH

just FYI people, Head movement doesnt grant you points. " but the defense doe" ; "Jacobs swinging doe"

I love how Canelo always improves on defence, but I would love a lot more if when he does that , counters the **** out of the adversary.
Canelo did outclass Jacobs. His defense was better and he was more accurate.

I scored rounds 1 and 3 for Jacobs (close) and had Canelo winning by a round. That means even a 9-3 win for Canelo is within range so I can't complain about anybody having a wide card for Canelo. I made this thread as sort of a knee-jerk reaction to the horrendous commentary. It's all good.....
Mammoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<

Share This With Friends

Tags
close, competitive, fight, swear, watched

User Tag List