Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-15-2019, 04:06 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 23287 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 108,667.09
Total Points: 618,012.85
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post

They keep mentioning Campbell, but I don't see how Lopez gets that fight even if Mikey vacates. Lopez isn't next in line behind Campbell, and IIRC, Haney is above him in the WBC rankings anyways.
Teo was down in Mexico a couple of weeks ago to kiss the ring of Suliaman. They'll find some way to give him the fight if Mikey vacates
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-15-2019, 04:08 PM #12
The Champ

Quoted: 4438 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 735,761.96
Total Points: 788,422.49
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Did you get my apology from the other day? When I'm on my phone i can't see avatars so I didn't know that was you i was talking to. I thought it was somebody else who has a similar name.
Yeah, I did. Thanks. You are one of champ posters on here! Cheers.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 04:57 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
If Arum can't get him Pedraza then that's a big problem. He's going to have to overpay for him but that's what you got to do to build someone like Lopez. The Commey fight isn't going to happen as he will go after Lomachenko instead....And how can you blame him?

They keep mentioning Campbell, but I don't see how Lopez gets that fight even if Mikey vacates. Lopez isn't next in line behind Campbell, and IIRC, Haney is above him in the WBC rankings anyways.
Quote:
Teo was down in Mexico a couple of weeks ago to kiss the ring of Suliaman. They'll find some way to give him the fight if Mikey vacates
Old 04-18-2019, 05:02 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2070 Post(s)
satiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 49,885.56

Even though I want to see the fight, it's absurd to have the p4p number 1 guy fight a prospect with no notable wins or titles. He's not even mandatory. Lomo will get zero credit for the win and get crucified by the haters for picking a prospect.
satiev1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 05:09 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5359 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,310.20
Total Points: 219,155.90

Quote:
I'll believe it when I see it. Haney has also been in talks with Hearn about the potential Campbell showdown.

Off topic, but Hearn made his plead to Mikey to do the right thing and vacate to let the young guys have a chance to fulfill their dreams LMAO. Why the hell would Mikey give a damn about Haney or Campbell or Lopez fulfilling their dreams? If he wants to still fight at 135, then no need for him to vacate.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 05:34 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Off topic, but Hearn made his plead to Mikey to do the right thing and vacate to let the young guys have a chance to fulfill their dreams LMAO. Why the hell would Mikey give a damn about Haney or Campbell or Lopez fulfilling their dreams? If he wants to still fight at 135, then no need for him to vacate.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 04-18-2019, 05:49 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I'll believe it when I see it. Haney has also been in talks with Hearn about the potential Campbell showdown.

Did anybody write a topic about Bivol being a network free agent?
Old 04-18-2019, 05:54 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5359 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,310.20
Total Points: 219,155.90

Quote:
Did anybody write a topic about Bivol being a network free agent?
Nope, but it's funny that Rafael reported it when he wrote this when Bivol signed with Matchroom:

Quote:
Light heavyweight world titlist Dmitry Bivol, the most coveted boxing broadcast free agent on the market other than Gennady Golovkin in the wake of HBO's exit from the sport at the end of 2018, signed a co-promotional deal with Matchroom Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn on Tuesday.

Bivol will appear exclusively on sports streaming service DAZN, where Hearn has a long-term contract.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

So was Rafael originally wrong and Bivol just signed with Hearn but not with DAZN either? I mean I know those that sign the Matchroom USA deals have DAZN deals, but IIRC, that's not Bivol signed.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
calling, can't, find, he's, loma, opponents, that's, [teo]