Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-05-2019, 11:07 AM #21
Runways Only

Quoted: 4445 Post(s)
I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 259,216.03

Why are people excusing this as a B-day? The incident says July 1st. Shakur's B-day is the 28th of June...

sugar coating such trying to excuse Stevenson?
I'm Widdit! is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-05-2019, 11:10 AM #22
BoxingScene Icon

Quoted: 5034 Post(s)
IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 74,981.79
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
That guy took about 8 clean shots from a 126lber and he looks like he was in a car crash.
8 clean punches by an Olympian with his bare fist he's lucky he doesn't have brain damage let alone looks like he was in a car crash.

126 lbs or not.
IronDanHamza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 11:12 AM #23
Runways Only

Quoted: 4445 Post(s)
I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 259,216.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
Dude prolly said some racist shît and thought cuz he was with women that Shakur and his co would be cool with it and lie down!

This is what happens when you don’t check people often, they run into the wrong people to talk shît too and get beaten!

This will all blow over, Stevenson has The BobFather and J Primce in his corner, whatever them folks gonna get settled with is pocket change for both!

Now if Stevenson does this again, then they need to start having a handler or security guard with him for his own safety!

Woman or guys out there may look at him as an easy money grab cuz they’ll say he has a temper!

Wonder what SOG thinks and Crawford!?
lol... right..racist stuff..

If people are excusing Stevenson and accomplice of doing something under the influence...assuming they were...how do you know they didn't holler at the females and the guy intervened with that game? It's most likely the girls weren't having it being harassed? Which probably explains why they fought back cause they were denied the poon? We'll never know because of the gag order in effect, but what we do know is:

$19.99 a month for DAZN and $99.99 for a year!
I'm Widdit! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 11:46 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2566 Post(s)
Squ□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 44,207.74
Golden goose Gennady be some funny shyt huh lmao - Scott. Weiland LMFAO - Scott. Weiland Great posting sir. - anthonydavid11 That was too funny - Nomadic GREAT poster! Always logical and on point! - JK1700 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
lol... right..racist stuff..

If people are excusing Stevenson and accomplice of doing something under the influence...assuming they were...how do you know they didn't holler at the females and the guy intervened with that game? It's most likely the girls weren't having it being harassed? Which probably explains why they fought back cause they were denied the poon? We'll never know because of the gag order in effect, but what we do know is:

$19.99 a month for DAZN and $99.99 for a year!
Nah we’ll know soon enough!

I know from experience a guy who’s with two women tend to think their hotshots and can say what they want cuz they feel empowered or that another guy wouldn’t talk back or fight a guy who’s with a couple of women!

Stevenson will be fine as long as this doesn’t become a trend!

DAZN is ok I was one of their original members so I don’t have to pay the 20 a month yet until around the Canelo fight!

I’m just hoping we start to see some competitive fights other than Canelo and the WBSS!

AJ need to just come to Showtime and stop letting Hearns do everything for him, isn’t he a grown aśś man!?
Squ□redCircle34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 12:19 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 539 Post(s)
Zaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,558.76
Total Points: 19,770.34

Hadn't seen the video. Really disgusted with Shakur and the other boxer guy.
Zaryu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 12:28 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Smash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 12,695.27

one day those cheapshot guys are going to be taught a serious lesson
Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 12:42 PM #27
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 4557 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,654.90
Total Points: 99,016.34
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

I don't care WTF was said...WALK AWAY! You have more to lose in this situation. Stevenson wasn't the worst part, the Grayton dude was completely out of control swinging on the one female that was clearly just trying to break things up. Now as for the other female that hit him FIRST...well I can't defender her because she did hit him first but regardless it should've and would've never gotten this bad by walking away
sicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 12:57 PM #28
USSR-born

Quoted: 5325 Post(s)
Pigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 46,922.15
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Is Shakur Mooslim?
Pigeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 12:59 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3496 Post(s)
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 61,225.69
lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown 
So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! for your collection - Sn1 For the collection - SuperHanz 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ 

She's all messed up, can't even see her face no more!
Boksfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 01:34 PM #30
Wrapidad was garbage

Quoted: 2322 Post(s)
baya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 29,922.45
Greener pastures, my friend. - Fistic Congratulations on your divorce! - -jose- hang this on the wall for good luck with your restaurant - -jose- :rofl::rofl: - -jose- Feliz NNavidad broSki! - -jose- 
martinez gimp in cotto fight, fact, read that thread lil homie - Tha_Greatest For your support - -Weltschmerz- Stick this up your arse f@ggot - Rocky... Good poster - torosboxing75 the icon says it all - jazluvr 
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I had a Zenith :kiss: - -jose- It's nice to be appreciated for once Haha ! - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top Haha, here's one on me. - BOXEO _ 
Great work in the Trump thread. If I'm ever in San Jose ima hit you up. - Santa_ Salud - BERNIE'S CORNER Salud - BERNIE'S CORNER Cheers Lad - Rocky... &quot;like, totes antiquated&quot; clever! - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - chiguy91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jas 

that's some low shit, hope these bottom feeders never fight again. **** them and they whole team.
baya is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(photos), black, brawl, eyes, shakur, stevenson, woman