Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryan Garcia Is The Truth! BEST PROSPECT IN BOXING RIGHT NOW!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    did Mikey fight tonight? yall speak about mikey more than I do lfmao.
    Just change your name to War Garcia and put a bunch of different Garcias in your sig and avy. Could work!

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Just change your name to War Garcia and put a bunch of different Garcias in your sig and avy. Could work!
      lol, oh ima change my name, not cause of mikey lost or anything I just always change my name to fighter when a big fight on the way, I just havent made up my mind yet. photoshopping some avy and sigs seems like too much work right now.

Comment

Big Kingry fans since Amatures but they need to stop with the fighting Tank Davis stuff. He Gets Killed right now, maybe in another year or 2 MAYBE but not right now

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          lol, oh ima change my name, not cause of mikey lost or anything I just always change my name to fighter when a big fight on the way, I just havent made up my mind yet. photoshopping some avy and sigs seems like too much work right now.
          You make your Avys and sigs yourself? If so, great job, bro!

DoubleLeftH00k eat a dick up.
          Last edited by travestyny; 05-04-2019, 10:10 AM.

Comment

.!war kingry.!

Comment

Ryan Garcia with Canelo walking him out would bang on TMT's whole set.

Comment

bro keep away from Ryan lol

Comment

Haney, Shakur, Teofimo, Munguia--- all of them are just as young/close to his age, and I see them all as better.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                    Haney, Shakur, Teofimo, Munguia--- all of them are just as young/close to his age, and I see them all as better.
                    Once you are a champion you are no longer a prospect so why the hell did you include Munguia in the list

Also Ryan is improving big time under the Reynosas

Another thing wtf this kid must have grew like 4 or 5 inches since last year what is he 5 foot 11 now?

He is not going to be at 135 in 2 years I see him at 147 and 154 by the age of 25

Comment

Devin Haney is the best prospect in boxing.

Garcia is too soft. With the right matchmaking he might pick up a belt or two, but once he starts fighting top guys, he'll get battered.

Comment

Working...
                      X