Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2019, 10:47 AM #81
New England New England is offline
Strong champion.
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Boston.
Posts: 41,070
Quoted: 6455 Post(s)
Rep Power: 153
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 68,498.81
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 69,713.53
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtťmoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lparm View Post
Come on lad have you seen the kids

They are his in the sense he is their dad but biological highly unlikely

Also you could have sperm removed and implanted into an egg so no sex involved


have you seen kids of jackson's siblings with white spouses? they are nearly identical. care to post their pictures here next to jackson's kids, particularly paris jackson?

jackson has relatives with green eyes and relatively fair skin. he himself has native american lineage. his father had green eyes. several of his female siblings have relatively fair skin. jackson himself had a skin disease called vitiligo, which is genetic but can get worse with a compromised immune system [like when you're killing yourself with pain meds and booze.]


again, you'r ehte one making the leap here. why even have these kids if that's the case and you don't have anything to hide? as a show of some kind? to protect yourself from what, other than the accusations that you're a pedophile and into little boys.

i'm making a very reasonable step when i say that a score of kids with the same story, who slept with jackson in his bed, are probably telling the truth about getting abused. reports regarding jordan chandler's settlement said it was 5-20 million bucks. if you're innocent you clear your name, you don't settle an accustaion of f#cking sex abuse by writing a check. you have the money to do it, and you have hte muscle to make whoever made a fraudulent allegation that damaged your billion dollar estate pay for it. and you send a message for others that they won't squeeze you. but he settled out of court. and you know damn well why!
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 11:25 AM #82
JJRod JJRod is offline
Unified Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dallas
Posts: 7,918
Quoted: 2073 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26
JJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 28,891.25
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 30,168.09
One helluva poster. Keep it - Dinamita 03 cheers bud - Beercules 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype job View Post
Because they were groomed and coached from an early age. Watch the documentary.
He groomed the wider public too, as evidenced by you, MCC and the MJ fanatics online.
I would believe that if Wade Robsonís and Safechuck allegations werenít all over there place. Read the court legal prints. Read what the judge said about the allegations and how he described them. Emotional testimony in documentaries are one thing, but when itís time to factually prove in court what happened he was categorically dismissed.


Quote:
No we don't. Carl Douglas from his own legal team called it the '300lb gorilla in the room'.
But we know the description was wrong. He described michale as being circumcised, we know from the autopsy that he wasnít. And again if you read the actual court documents, not sensationalist stories, youíll discover that Chandlers attorney omitted the photos from pre-trial evidence. If you have a child who gave accurate description, and you have photos to prove it, why omit it from court?? Again all this testimony but when itís time to prove it....



Quote:
He lowballed him with like a million or so dollars, Jacko didn't expect him to reject the offer
Really? He lowballed him? Common! If youíre MJ and youíre really guilty of sexual conduct with a minor, a crime that can land you in jail for life, do you allow even the possibility that Chandler will proceed with a civil and criminal trial? Knowing that if he does, the police will dig up everything he has done and there would be the possibility other kids will speak out? Sorry man canít buy it.
JJRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 11:31 AM #83
JJRod JJRod is offline
Unified Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dallas
Posts: 7,918
Quoted: 2073 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26
JJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 28,891.25
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 30,168.09
One helluva poster. Keep it - Dinamita 03 cheers bud - Beercules 
Default

Quote:
He groomed the wider public too, as evidenced by you, MCC and the MJ fanatics online.

It’s not even about being a fan. Hell at one time I too was convinced he was a pedo. It was only after I actually read court documents and the allegations against him that it became clear they were false.

Now was there some kid out there who was ever molested by MJ and we don’t know about it? I can’t say. I didn’t personally know MJ. But again looking at the evidence from those who have accused him, he didn’t molest them, they all wanted money.

Last edited by JJRod; 03-08-2019 at 11:39 AM.
JJRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 11:59 AM #84
EasternEuroFan EasternEuroFan is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,298
Quoted: 731 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
EasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant future
Points: 29,443.08
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 30,575.88
Usyk bro - W1LL 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
yep. those kids aren't his. look at them lol as much as he wanted to be white he was still a black guy. those aren't his children
On another note, i'd definitely give his "daughter" the full 4 inches
EasternEuroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 12:05 PM #85
EasternEuroFan EasternEuroFan is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,298
Quoted: 731 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
EasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant future
Points: 29,443.08
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 30,575.88
Usyk bro - W1LL 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
have you seen kids of jackson's siblings with white spouses? they are nearly identical. care to post their pictures here next to jackson's kids, particularly paris jackson?
MJ's white children with their cousins. identical? hahah. I think it's obvious which 2 kids here have a black parent and which don't.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


some more
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.



Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Seriously. Mark Lester has already admitted to being the girls father. They even have an identical hook nose.

Last edited by EasternEuroFan; 03-08-2019 at 12:08 PM.
EasternEuroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 12:25 PM #86
lparm lparm is offline
Owner of Lfc19titles
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 6,794
Quoted: 2216 Post(s)
Rep Power: 27
lparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 68,950.12
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 70,177.02
Welcome to hell. - Simply Rizo for the two types of threads thread - you told it like it is - boxingp4p Enjoy! - LoadedWraps instant anorak repellent, thanks - Rockin' Settle down now, have a cup of tea, it's on me - ..,Krusher,.. 
Excellent posts about Calzaghe - Freedom. Enjoy - FitzPride 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
MJ's white children with their cousins. identical? hahah. I think it's obvious which 2 kids here have a black parent and which don't.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


some more
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.



Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Seriously. Mark Lester has already admitted to being the girls father. They even have an identical hook nose.
Come on lads they practically look like twins

Amirite New England?
lparm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 12:28 PM #87
Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 27,551
Quoted: 21163 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Motorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these parts
Points: 338,485.88
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 339,750.05
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype job View Post
I just refuted your entire argument about Wade's mother celebrating.

You're aware that if you call them perjurers you're admitting MJ's guilt right, because they lied under oath that MJ didn't abuse them.
You refuted nothing.
Because safechuck didn't come out with allegations until 2013 too. Once he saw his longtime friend Wade file a lawsuit.

Here is Wade discussing it with her mother asking her questions to get his story together
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


Here's an email exchange of Robson asking his mother about a time he was alone with MJ while his parents went on an RV trip and she tells him she has several versions of the story but she'll pick out the one that benefits him the most

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


This one he asks his mother about the security guard statement and if it was true or not. His mother emphatically denies that ever happens. But that doesn't dissuade Wade from putting that lie in the lawsuit anyway!
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


Here is the judge saying no logical person would believe Robson after Robson claimed he wasn't aware of the MJJ estate until 2013 when he has emails with the executor of the estate back in 2011!!!
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


Refute these blatant lies
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 06:42 PM #88
Brutus1 Brutus1 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 250
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Brutus1 will become famous soon enoughBrutus1 will become famous soon enough
Points: 9,174.03
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 10,352.94
Default

Wade Robson:
- was one of the main witnesses for the defense. He was grilled for some time on the stand by the prosecution and was asked numerous triggering questions but remained true to his assertion that Michael never did anything of a sexual nature to him.

- Wade continued to appear on television defending Michael even after his death.
- he harassed Taj Jackson for tickets to the memorial service for him and his friends.

- during Michael's trial he repeatedly asked Grace the nanny of MJs kids to ask Michael if he and his then girlfriend could get married at Neverland.
- Claims now that Michael was anti-woman and wouldn't let him near women etc... Yet it was Michael who introduced him to his niece Brandi Jackson. He would then later go on to cheat on her with Britney Spears (he was working for Timberlake at the time) Timberlake went on to make the song "cry me a river" in response.

- Wade's mother stated under oath that he probably went to Neverland a total of 14 times and that Michael was only there about 4 of those times (yet wade now claims he was touched hundreds of times...)

- Wade applied for the job as lead choreographer for the cirque solei show and was overlooked for a better candidate by the Estate... After this Wade who had been told by his wife that if he didn't get a job she'd leave him all of a sudden remembered he was touched by Michael.

- Wade first tried to shop a book, which despite everyone's love for gossip, no company picked up the book idea.

- Wade then in conjunction with Safechuck decided to sue the Estate. They not only got their case denied by the court but were also hit with a countersuit by the estate which the judge approved resulting in a deeper financial hole.

- he has set up a trust fund through Hawaii for donations, this particular trust fund is popular with the rich and famous because they don't need to show the tax company what happens with the money...

- next step make a documentary...

Documentary:
- the director Reed, has publicly stated that the intention was to make a graphic, emotional piece where facts weren't really relevant (essentially he wanted people to get worked up without asking questions).
- the documentary breaks HBOs strict journalistic guidelines as the story is only presented on one side and is grossly open to slander laws (but Michael is dead so cannot sue).

- they imply that they were succeeded by Brett Barnes, he has a court order pending against them due to defamation of character and categorically denies any improper behaviour on Michael's behalf.

Safechuck:
- is currently in the hole financially before agreeing to join wade on the lawsuit against the estate... Is now in a bigger financial hole.
- his story makes no sense when put to a timeline and Robson is already trying to distance himself from James.

- his mother states that she danced when Michael died... Problem is that he died years before Safechuck first states that Michael touched him.
Overall:

- molesters have dozens of victims in a lifetime due to the behaviour being uncontrollable... Where are the rest?

- other men named (Culkin, Aaron carter, Brett Barnes, Corey Feldman etc) all refute the stories. Macauly Culkin explained on Larry King that Michael was both naive and also terrible at explaining himself, when he says "share the bed" he means he gives his bed up to the guests, the kids and he sleeps on the floor... Just like he would have as a kid when relatives visited the family home.
Brutus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 06:43 PM #89
Bobby Deez Bobby Deez is offline
Poon Slayer
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 57,943
Quoted: 2582 Post(s)
Rep Power: 128
Bobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 36,252.96
Bank: 220,346.08
Total Points: 256,599.04
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 
Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bruh - denium Keep making those trolls cry - 1bad65 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus1 View Post
Wade Robson:
- was one of the main witnesses for the defense. He was grilled for some time on the stand by the prosecution and was asked numerous triggering questions but remained true to his assertion that Michael never did anything of a sexual nature to him.
- Wade continued to appear on television defending Michael even after his death.
- he harassed Taj Jackson for tickets to the memorial service for him and his friends.
- during Michael's trial he repeatedly asked Grace the nanny of MJs kids to ask Michael if he and his then girlfriend could get married at Neverland.
- Claims now that Michael was anti-woman and wouldn't let him near women etc... Yet it was Michael who introduced him to his niece Brandi Jackson. He would then later go on to cheat on her with Britney Spears (he was working for Timberlake at the time) Timberlake went on to make the song "cry me a river" in response.
- Wade's mother stated under oath that he probably went to Neverland a total of 14 times and that Michael was only there about 4 of those times (yet wade now claims he was touched hundreds of times...)
- Wade applied for the job as lead choreographer for the cirque solei show and was overlooked for a better candidate by the Estate... After this Wade who had been told by his wife that if he didn't get a job she'd leave him all of a sudden remembered he was touched by Michael.
- Wade first tried to shop a book, which despite everyone's love for gossip, no company picked up the book idea.
- Wade then in conjunction with Safechuck decided to sue the Estate. They not only got their case denied by the court but were also hit with a countersuit by the estate which the judge approved resulting in a deeper financial hole.
- he has set up a trust fund through Hawaii for donations, this particular trust fund is popular with the rich and famous because they don't need to show the tax company what happens with the money...
- next step make a documentary...
Documentary:
- the director Reed, has publicly stated that the intention was to make a graphic, emotional piece where facts weren't really relevant (essentially he wanted people to get worked up without asking questions).
- the documentary breaks HBOs strict journalistic guidelines as the story is only presented on one side and is grossly open to slander laws (but Michael is dead so cannot sue).
- they imply that they were succeeded by Brett Barnes, he has a court order pending against them due to defamation of character and categorically denies any improper behaviour on Michael's behalf.
Safechuck:
- is currently in the hole financially before agreeing to join wade on the lawsuit against the estate... Is now in a bigger financial hole.
- his story makes no sense when put to a timeline and Robson is already trying to distance himself from James.
- his mother states that she danced when Michael died... Problem is that he died years before Safechuck first states that Michael touched him.
Overall:
- molesters have dozens of victims in a lifetime due to the behaviour being uncontrollable... Where are the rest?
- other men named (Culkin, Aaron carter, Brett Barnes, Corey Feldman etc) all refute the stories. Macauly Culkin explained on Larry King that Michael was both naive and also terrible at explaining himself, when he says "share the bed" he means he gives his bed up to the guests, the kids and he sleeps on the floor... Just like he would have as a kid when relatives visited the family home.
Mods can we get a ban on this motha****a that thinks little kiddy wangs is art?
Bobby Deez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 06:44 PM #90
Brutus1 Brutus1 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 250
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Brutus1 will become famous soon enoughBrutus1 will become famous soon enough
Points: 9,174.03
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 10,352.94
Default

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] An interview with a private investigator of the 05 case
Brutus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
"i'm, anyone", culkin:, director, leaving, macaulay, neverland, outing

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 PM.