Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-27-2019, 01:44 PM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3789 Post(s)
krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 34,869.10
shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed 
Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed 
stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules pretend it's Trump - Santa_ 
Behave yourself kid. - The Tribe Enjoy your ban again, emasculated, insecure, racist coward. *Native dance* - The Tribe Awesome post, man... - anthonydavid11 One of the good guys - 1bad65 Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchr View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

What would you do if this guy was smoking a cigarette, looking hard/tough and looking like he's ready to slam a motherfucker in an instant?

What would you do if you were in the immediate vicinity of a man carrying himself that way and you were around someone giving off that energy?

What would you do if you were in this situation? SERIOUSLY. This is a serious question. How would you handle this situation?

Look at the guy in the background taking a puff out of his cigarette and flicking it. What would you do/think if you cross paths with him? Serious question. BostonGuy

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

StargazerV, i_am_a_champ, PACnPBFsuck, Offic.Scorecard, man down, jaded, todisday, Caught Square, BrometheusBob., JimRaynor, MagikLair, Rowa, BuckToothed, F l i c k e r, DoubleLeftH00k, Kris Silver, Bundt, TheBoxingBanger, delacampos, Robi13, Don Pichardo, Coreytrevor12, QuickStrike00, Sparked_26, Motorcity Cobra, darkevone, tdawg83, SilverMiles, BoxingFan85, dd11212, AllBoxingAD, Oxn, Theodore, alejandro01, club fighter, ////
If they’re not doing anything to you personally, just keep it moving cuh
krazyn8tive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 04:24 PM #82
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5279 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,960.73
Total Points: 95,434.10
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyn8tive View Post
If they’re not doing anything to you personally, just keep it moving cuh
Old school V-Boyz i knew had some riders but these youngsters arent about that. They wanna expose their faces in some shtty music videos.
FinitoxDinamita is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 01:55 PM #83
Banned

Quoted: 1720 Post(s)
PsychoPat has a reputation beyond reputePsychoPat has a reputation beyond reputePsychoPat has a reputation beyond reputePsychoPat has a reputation beyond reputePsychoPat has a reputation beyond reputePsychoPat has a reputation beyond reputePsychoPat has a reputation beyond reputePsychoPat has a reputation beyond reputePsychoPat has a reputation beyond reputePsychoPat has a reputation beyond reputePsychoPat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,599.67
CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - lfc19titles 

Mate with him?
PsychoPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 02:57 PM #84
rawr

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
bigfo0t has a reputation beyond reputebigfo0t has a reputation beyond reputebigfo0t has a reputation beyond reputebigfo0t has a reputation beyond reputebigfo0t has a reputation beyond reputebigfo0t has a reputation beyond reputebigfo0t has a reputation beyond reputebigfo0t has a reputation beyond reputebigfo0t has a reputation beyond reputebigfo0t has a reputation beyond reputebigfo0t has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,045.91
Total Points: 8,024.06
I wanted to give karma but was denied, some other greens perhaps - mathed You can swallow this one... - Nay_Sayer 

Quote:

What would you do if this guy was smoking a cigarette, looking hard/tough and looking like he's ready to slam a motherfucker in an instant?

What would you do if you were in the immediate vicinity of a man carrying himself that way and you were around someone giving off that energy?

What would you do if you were in this situation? SERIOUSLY. This is a serious question. How would you handle this situation?

Look at the guy in the background taking a puff out of his cigarette and flicking it. What would you do/think if you cross paths with him? Serious question. BostonGuy

StargazerV, i_am_a_champ, PACnPBFsuck, Offic.Scorecard, man down, jaded, todisday, Caught Square, BrometheusBob., JimRaynor, MagikLair, Rowa, BuckToothed, F l i c k e r, DoubleLeftH00k, Kris Silver, Bundt, TheBoxingBanger, delacampos, Robi13, Don Pichardo, Coreytrevor12, QuickStrike00, Sparked_26, Motorcity Cobra, darkevone, tdawg83, SilverMiles, BoxingFan85, dd11212, AllBoxingAD, Oxn, Theodore, alejandro01, club fighter, ////
None of them look like they've even been to a gym
bigfo0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 12:45 AM #85
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15960 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 152,896.36
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I’d do nothing. I am in Fresno, is few days San Jose, I see guys like them almost daily.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 12:27 PM #86
Contender

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
shawn4943 has a reputation beyond reputeshawn4943 has a reputation beyond reputeshawn4943 has a reputation beyond reputeshawn4943 has a reputation beyond reputeshawn4943 has a reputation beyond reputeshawn4943 has a reputation beyond reputeshawn4943 has a reputation beyond reputeshawn4943 has a reputation beyond reputeshawn4943 has a reputation beyond reputeshawn4943 has a reputation beyond reputeshawn4943 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,161.40
Total Points: 8,083.02

Quote:

They look like fake gangsters, so they wouldn't do anything. Plus I'm atleast twice their size.
shawn4943 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 06:15 PM #87
Solaris

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
Dasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,962.42
Total Points: 26,054.01
I need this now! - Dasmius Shinobi Smell Good - Dasmius Shinobi PHD Thesis - Dasmius Shinobi Let's wake up! - Dasmius Shinobi I love real money - Dasmius Shinobi 
I am always lucky - Dasmius Shinobi That is more like it! - Dasmius Shinobi I have to celebrate my life victory - Dasmius Shinobi I want to party! - Dasmius Shinobi I hope this egg hatch a Gold Dragon - Dasmius Shinobi 
I like to eat healthy - Dasmius Shinobi 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dasmius Shinobi Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dasmius Shinobi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dasmius Shinobi 

I am a sword master with elite skills.
Dasmius Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 06:17 PM #88
Solaris

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
Dasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,962.42
Total Points: 26,054.01
I need this now! - Dasmius Shinobi Smell Good - Dasmius Shinobi PHD Thesis - Dasmius Shinobi Let's wake up! - Dasmius Shinobi I love real money - Dasmius Shinobi 
I am always lucky - Dasmius Shinobi That is more like it! - Dasmius Shinobi I have to celebrate my life victory - Dasmius Shinobi I want to party! - Dasmius Shinobi I hope this egg hatch a Gold Dragon - Dasmius Shinobi 
I like to eat healthy - Dasmius Shinobi 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dasmius Shinobi Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dasmius Shinobi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dasmius Shinobi 

I am a power lifter and they are not scary.
Dasmius Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 03:49 AM #89
get-up-and-go

Quoted: 1513 Post(s)
punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 40,995.54
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Believe in yourself - Freedom2111 No Message - anthonydavid11 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
I am a power lifter and they are not scary.
what if they rushed you little man?
punchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 03:55 AM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3715 Post(s)
Hype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 34,785.01
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 

Neat track...............
Hype job is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
do/think, encountered, guys?