Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-26-2019, 08:49 PM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1432 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 57,461.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01samuelc View Post
-Ashkenazi jews have an average IQ score of 108-115, much higher than any ethnic group.
-They make up 54% or world chess champions,29% of nobel peace prize winners, 42% of nobel laureates in medicene or phychology.
-A lot of the best poker players (dwan, galfond, selbst, mizrachi, erik seidel, dan coleman, eli eleazra, barry greenstein) are jewish.
-A lot of the best hedge fund managers as well.
-They supposedly run hollywood.
- -Because you so dumbo.

Duhhh!
QueensburyRules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 09:10 PM #82
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16266 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,296.09
Total Points: 169,864.21
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Jews are God's chosen people.

Of course he made us smart.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
My wife calls me stuuupid... yet.... she says... you jewish fools are ****ing smart...

Iím the smartest idiot she ever met...shalom...

Respect... to you....your people..
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 09:28 PM #83
Undisputed Champion

Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
As an ethnoreligion they've mostly reproduced over the generations in isolation with very low external mixture (genetic testing verified this).

If you take a group that already faces long-term eugenic pressures (such as diaspora/invasion) which lead to a higher average IQ and minimize mixture with low IQ groups, those unique traits are amplified.

Similar reason Scandinavian IQ (used to, before mass immigration plunged the numbers down) be high, harsh selective environment + speciation breeding geographic isolation.

Same for Japan and China (very high seasonal climate variation is selective pressure strongly correlated to IQ and very present in these countries + despite their large populations, quite "pure"). The size of the Han Chinese pop despite its relative purity & high IQ is insane to think about.

Diasporic Christian minorities who have survived in the Middle East through the generations also exhibit high testing & income metrics upon migrating to the west. Selective pressure would be genocide/persecution and again, isolated breeding.

I would wager old school Utah Mormon IQ is also quite high.

(Isolated breeding alone does not=high IQ, it has to be combined with selective pressure. For ex the most inbred regions in the world are equatorial, but they face minimal selective pressure & have stagnated in stable climates for hundreds of generations, so it's actually a bad thing. In those groups, IQ tends to increase dramatically upon mixture with outsiders).

Basically isolated breeding of any type will just amplify any traits present in that population while interbreeding gradually resets them to average.
Who are you??? You are smart..... I take foolís to school...

Iím a Jew... not rich... not famous...

If you were a fly on the wall... my uncles asking me how I would desalinate water.... Iím like 10 years old...

Jewish people ...... I get hired by jews... because I bust my azz... they know off the top... I ainít chit... I wonít complain... ever... I can take an azz whopping... and smile.

I want to be white/black/green.. I am.... a Jew..

Everything against me,.... I love it.... Ganesh smiles when I overcome obstacles....

I speak a few languages... Iím stupid... I a m told... I am indestructible... I expect nothing... I love resistance... Iím used to itt.

As crazy as I am.... I told my wife.... you are mine...she realized... this ugly mofo is not hearing her tell me.. Iím not interested.... yeah... you smart.. but...

we going on 14 years... she loves me crazy...

You too smart..
Old 05-26-2019, 09:35 PM #84
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
235,000 users. go to the bottom of the page.
Mang. You solid... shalom.. you deal with men like me daily... I slipped and fell....

When I did my time.... I was big. Incline 275... I tole foolís.... get out the way... USP Lompoc....I get black boxed... not now.... I thank God I was benched... crazy...
Old 05-26-2019, 11:10 PM #85
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2863 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 36,998.32
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
-Ashkenazi jews have an average IQ score of 108-115, much higher than any ethnic group.
-They make up 54% or world chess champions,29% of nobel peace prize winners, 42% of nobel laureates in medicene or phychology.
-A lot of the best poker players (dwan, galfond, selbst, mizrachi, erik seidel, dan coleman, eli eleazra, barry greenstein) are jewish.
All of the above are them passing out these awards to fellow jews. Stop being brainwashed. After the holocaust, jews made a pact to always look out for themselves and their own.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 07:00 AM #86
Perfection Personified

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
Jim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 23,179.76
you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. walking negative stereotype - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Jews try to fool everyone into believing they are special people. If they were so special how come they didn't have a country until the UK helped them? How come Hitler killed so many of them? How come Egypt made them slaves and how come they get attacked everyday in NYC, Paris and other places?
It is stupid to try and insinuate that Jews are in any way special. They might be rich today but that doesn't guarantee anything because things can change any minute and they could be down like they were during the war. Unless they know how to live with communities they live in people can just turn against them any minute and they will be begging for sympathy again.
Jim Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 07:48 AM #87
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
All of the above are them passing out these awards to fellow jews. Stop being brainwashed. After the holocaust, jews made a pact to always look out for themselves and their own.
This***********

I am Jew...... I will die happily til I canít die again...

If mo for want to kill me... bring it...as GOD my witness.... no sound....
.i wonít make any noise...... ice cold

Hope fully. Iíll smile I am Jew....
Old 05-27-2019, 07:56 AM #88
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Tom View Post
Jews try to fool everyone into believing they are special people. If they were so special how come they didn't have a country until the UK helped them? How come Hitler killed so many of them? How come Egypt made them slaves and how come they get attacked everyday in NYC, Paris and other places?
It is stupid to try and insinuate that Jews are in any way special. They might be rich today but that doesn't guarantee anything because things can change any minute and they could be down like they were during the war. Unless they know how to live with communities they live in people can just turn against them any minute and they will be begging for sympathy again.
Respect..... Iím a Jew...I will die for my people volunteer to die for my people.... I fear GOD..... I will rape kill other men.... I reaf GOD.....

If anyone convincezzzzz me no GOD....

Run. Itís a killing spree.. free candy...
Old 05-27-2019, 03:12 PM #89
Up and Comer

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
ron davis has a spectacular aura aboutron davis has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,167.21
Total Points: 9,553.45

Did you ever stop and think that there German, Russian, Italian (Rocky G.) Greek. Chinese, French, Eskimos, Europe, Asia, Australia, USA, South America Canada and everywhere all Jewish. Stereotype, generalization that the Jews are money grabbers, and rich is the main reason that there is antisemitism. The pogroms perpetrated by the cossacks, targeted the Jewish people, looted their Temples, and all their valuable possessions. Hitler did the same thing hating Jews for all their savings, money for one purpose domination of the World. The Nazi regime took away everything from the Jewish population, and the majority of the German people, couldn't care less, because they got to own their property. The Jews weren't coming back to their homes. That's why Hitler was so popular with the masses of the population. People are inherently jealous, it's in their genes. The Jews (millennia) are their escape goat for all their problems.The Nazi's moved into their homes.They used their religion as a motive, like blowing smoke up your tuckus.

Last edited by ron davis; 05-31-2019 at 01:08 AM.
ron davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 11:38 AM #90
Perfection Personified

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
Jim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 23,179.76
you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. walking negative stereotype - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
Respect..... Iím a Jew...I will die for my people volunteer to die for my people.... I fear GOD..... I will rape kill other men.... I reaf GOD.....

If anyone convincezzzzz me no GOD....

Run. Itís a killing spree.. free candy...
Respect has to be mutual.
Jim Tom is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
intelligent?, jewish, people