No announcement yet.

Chubby girls are so much fun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post
    I have a thing for chubby girls. They drive me crazy. And I drive them crazy. I haven't had one in a while. I choose to be loyal to my wife. But damn I remember the times.

Skinny-model type looking girls are so dull.

Maybe it has been my luck , my experiences but they aren't the most fun during sex. They usually want you to do all the work and don't work it as good as chubby girls. There is always that one skinny girl who is a complete tornado freak in bed. But for the most part chubby girls are just so much more fun.

This is what I mean by chubby girls.

Who's the chick in grey. Do you have one pic of her behind?

Comment

• lets be honest most of us would fk a crack in the pavement its instinctive we had a hard on when we were 6 yrs old. all this shes fat not thick is a load of bollacks wed be up it in a heartbeat

Comment

I have a thing for chubby girls. They drive me crazy. And I drive them crazy. I haven't had one in a while. I choose to be loyal to my wife. But damn I remember the times.

Maybe it has been my luck , my experiences but they aren't the most fun during sex. They usually want you to do all the work and don't work it as good as chubby girls. There is always that one skinny girl who is a complete tornado freak in bed. But for the most part chubby girls are just so much more fun.

Not bad at all.

Comment

Very nice!

Very bangable!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hot, but not what I would consider chubby. I love both types though. Big boobs and thinner plus sized and big huge big boobed ladies as well. And yes they are a lot more fun.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X