Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-18-2019, 03:18 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
landotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 24,297.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
WBO = TR/Warren bias
WBC = Haymon bias
WBA = Too many title bs

IBF is clearly the best, most legit title at the moment.
I personally wish all the main fighters would just dump belts. They add nothing in todays boxing landscape but politics and take fees from their fighters who earn the money.

But, rant aside, I agree with you. The IBF has had a shady past, but in this century has easily become the only organization that has a system it applies to all divisions and fighters fairly. I have at least respect for them.
landotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 03:25 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1057 Post(s)
P4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 45,935.08

No excuses, just do better next time out
P4Pdunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 03:29 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
landotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 24,297.31

I do see a piling on Joshua that clearly was not happening prior to this fight. Considering how many fighters have been upset in their careers- you know, like 90% of them- that recovered just fine and redeemed themselves with still great careers, I personally think Joshua has gone from being overrated to underrated. A month ago, he was perceived to be the universal #1 HW even though he had some stamina and technical weaknesses. Now, everyone has him as a glass jawed slacker that never earned anything in the ring despite a strong resume for this era, which admittedly is not very deep but is better than during the Larry Holmes dominated run or the Klitschko stretch. To me, he just seemed distracted and mentally "blah" that night. It seems to be more of a Joshua bad night than that much of a Ruiz is great one. Ruiz has got some skills. We all knew that. Most on this site felt he beat Joseph Parker. I have yet to find the poster who did not think he was a step up from the blow hard doper he replaced. But Ruiz is limited. Joshua STILL has better tools, more power, and all the advantages physically he had going into the first fight. It was his effort that blew.

If he still wants to be a boxer, I think he beats Ruiz in the rematch. If he has lost interest, than anyone would have beat him and Ruiz had the perfect timing.
landotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 04:07 AM #24
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2922 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 40,361.81
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

I think he should have left out that "best shape possible" part. If that is Ruiz's best shape, I am not even trying to imagine his worst.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 04:07 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
giant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,680.18

No worries at all the rematch will be a massacre.So get your cheap shots in while u can lol.Enjoy it while it last
giant_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 04:51 AM #26
Contender

Quoted: 356 Post(s)
allen23 is a jewel in the roughallen23 is a jewel in the roughallen23 is a jewel in the roughallen23 is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,072.32
Total Points: 10,024.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
I think he should have left out that "best shape possible" part. If that is Ruiz's best shape, I am not even trying to imagine his worst.
Its a better shape for boxing than Anthong Joshua's muscletop. Fat is a better energy system that muscle and although he could do with tightening up his nutrition his cardio is miles better than Joshua's
allen23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 07:00 AM #27
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 4966 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 221,626.48
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Even after that sloppy 7th rd barrage culminating with the push on AJ's neck, AJ calmly got up at the count of 2 (
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
), had enough sense to look to his corner and followed the ref's instructions.

People are giving Andy too much credit.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 07:51 AM #28
Contender

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
CaptainWalrus is a jewel in the roughCaptainWalrus is a jewel in the roughCaptainWalrus is a jewel in the roughCaptainWalrus is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 8,076.82

Ring Magazine belt is boss!
CaptainWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 09:01 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
MC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 25,601.78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
WBO = TR/Warren bias
WBC = Haymon bias
WBA = Too many title bs

IBF is clearly the best, most legit title at the moment.
Agreed. IBF makes you fight mandatories even tho their mandatories are usually trash
MC Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 09:10 AM #30
Absolution

Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 42,676.89

Aj is done. Let's get this rematch over with already so we can get ruiz vs wilder.
ikigai is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends