Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2019, 08:29 PM #11
Mammoth Mammoth is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 18,955
Quoted: 8029 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Points: 19,706.41
Bank: 166,730.80
Total Points: 186,437.21
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Stop protecting Wilder.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-17-2019, 08:42 PM #12
Sweden2716 Sweden2716 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 402
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
Sweden2716 will become famous soon enoughSweden2716 will become famous soon enough
Points: 6,254.90
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 7,343.39
Because you're cute. - Scott.Weiland 
Default

Trashing his fathers reputation ???? it is already trashed the way he screwed over fighters, Jose and King just bent the fighters over and screwed them out millions of dollars
Sweden2716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 08:46 PM #13
Sweden2716 Sweden2716 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 402
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
Sweden2716 will become famous soon enoughSweden2716 will become famous soon enough
Points: 6,254.90
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 7,343.39
Because you're cute. - Scott.Weiland 
Default

Also, Jose deprived many fighters of making a living, stole purses and Championships away from fighters, threaten to take away fighters rankings if they did not sign with certain promoters, the list goes on and on
Sweden2716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 08:46 PM #14
famicommander famicommander is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 922
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
famicommander has much to be proud offamicommander has much to be proud offamicommander has much to be proud offamicommander has much to be proud offamicommander has much to be proud offamicommander has much to be proud offamicommander has much to be proud offamicommander has much to be proud of
Points: 15,387.37
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 16,749.74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Those fights were to be 2nd mando behind Breazeale, not the mando. So no he hasn't. The Rivas fight is for mando.
Breazeale won an eliminator. Whyte turned his down.

Nothing Whyte does could take the mandatory status that Breazeale earned.

You don't just get to jump in line because you have more impressive wins after the fact.
famicommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 08:48 PM #15
Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,332
Quoted: 880 Post(s)
Rep Power: 4
Boxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 24,728.85
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 26,044.48
Well said! - Nomadic 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I see you replied to AJís call girl. Heís adorable
Boxingfanatic75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 08:49 PM #16
DARTH SILKWORMS DARTH SILKWORMS is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 356
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Rep Power: 1
DARTH SILKWORMS has a spectacular aura aboutDARTH SILKWORMS has a spectacular aura aboutDARTH SILKWORMS has a spectacular aura about
Points: 9,490.94
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,490.94
Default

Hard to know who is telling the truth and who is lying. I have no idea. I do like the IBF's rule though that if you're offered an opportunity and you turn it down, you're removed from the ratings. If the WBC really offered Dillian an interim title shot in October, if they had the IBF's rule, they could have removed him from the ratings for refusing the opportunity.
DARTH SILKWORMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 08:50 PM #17
Robbie Barrett Robbie Barrett is offline
Boxing
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 32,090
Quoted: 23222 Post(s)
Rep Power: 73
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,492.12
Bank: 323,257.85
Total Points: 331,749.97
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by famicommander View Post
Breazeale won an eliminator. Whyte turned his down.

Nothing Whyte does could take the mandatory status that Breazeale earned.

You don't just get to jump in line because you have more impressive wins after the fact.
Breazeale didn't win an eliminator at all. He didn't earn ****. He was handed it because Stiverne pulled out of a fight against him to replace Ortiz. Whyte offered to fight Breazeale for the mandatory spot and Breazeale didn't want to.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 08:50 PM #18
vitali1999 vitali1999 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: unknown
Posts: 3,895
Quoted: 1283 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18
vitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 23,353.66
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 24,709.25
A Good Poster - Carnivore Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Default

WBC in trashing its own reputation by the decisions it's been making for the last 8 years or so since senior died
vitali1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 08:54 PM #19
Robbie Barrett Robbie Barrett is offline
Boxing
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 32,090
Quoted: 23222 Post(s)
Rep Power: 73
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,492.12
Bank: 323,257.85
Total Points: 331,749.97
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
Hard to know who is telling the truth and who is lying. I have no idea. I do like the IBF's rule though that if you're offered an opportunity and you turn it down, you're removed from the ratings. If the WBC really offered Dillian an interim title shot in October, if they had the IBF's rule, they could have removed him from the ratings for refusing the opportunity.
Can't offer a mando spot when you already have a mando, being 2nd mando isn't mando.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 08:55 PM #20
Phenom Phenom is offline
Phenomdeaux
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 13,575
Quoted: 5063 Post(s)
Rep Power: 39
Phenom has disabled reputation
Points: 77,175.02
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 78,557.93
Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Breazeale didn't win an eliminator at all. He didn't earn ****. He was handed it because Stiverne pulled out of a fight against him to replace Ortiz. Whyte offered to fight Breazeale for the mandatory spot and Breazeale didn't want to.
That's not true Whyte decided to fight for the silver belt on AJ undercard instead of fighting Breazeale in final eliminator
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:30 PM.