Tyson Fury by UD/SD/MD 21 36.84%
BOMB SQUAD by KO/TKO 20 35.09%
BOMB SQUAD BY UD/SD/MD 2 3.51%
Draw / too close to call 1 1.75%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2019, 01:32 AM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2350 Post(s)
Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.65
Total Points: 57,436.93
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
Schwarz is a hungry lion neither AJ nor Wilder would be willing to face, he deserves credit for risking the lineal title.
Hahahahahaha........ Tell me something I dnt know.
Tell me about scharwz.
Laligalaliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-12-2019, 03:24 AM #42
#lineal

Quoted: 5006 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 53,340.95
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laligalaliga View Post
it's alright.... Let's see if he can KO schwartz... At least hez not much of a threat with much power like wilder.
Schwartz would be Wilder's 2nd best win.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 03:30 AM #43
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 5743 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 92,803.59
Total Points: 111,873.41
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
fury was amazing in this fight. He schooled wilder and hit him multiple times with 1-2 straight jabs. His lack of power was his best enemy. If he had a bit of AJ's power, wilder wouldn't last 10.
I also think his gameplan kinda hamper him a bit. I think they have already decided, they would only box and do the one twos, they didn't want to take any chances even when they have Wilder hurt or stunted.

And if i remember correctly Roach alluded to this too, thats why he was frustrated. With Roach he actually thought Fury could have stopped Wilder, I totally understand the lack of power from Fury but HW can hurt each other at any given time, and he did hurt Wilder many times in that fight.

In the 9th and 12th rounds, he hurt Wilder with counter left, even in the other rounds he stunt him but never followed up, If it was someone like Joshua then Wilder would have been stopped IMHO.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 03:49 AM #44
Undisputed Champion

Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
Schwartz would be Wilder's 2nd best win.
Lolx....... It's obvious you are relatively unstable.
You urgently need help.
Old 04-12-2019, 03:51 AM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
I also think his gameplan kinda hamper him a bit. I think they have already decided, they would only box and do the one twos, they didn't want to take any chances even when they have Wilder hurt or stunted.

And if i remember correctly Roach alluded to this too, thats why he was frustrated. With Roach he actually thought Fury could have stopped Wilder, I totally understand the lack of power from Fury but HW can hurt each other at any given time, and he did hurt Wilder many times in that fight.

In the 9th and 12th rounds, he hurt Wilder with counter left, even in the other rounds he stunt him but never followed up, If it was someone like Joshua then Wilder would have been stopped IMHO.
you are absolutely right.... he didn't get the right instructions from his corner.
He would have ended that fight with TKO.
Old 04-12-2019, 03:56 AM #46
#lineal

Quoted: 5006 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 53,340.95
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Lolx....... It's obvious you are relatively unstable.
You urgently need help.
Don't be silly. Wilder has made a career out of fighting bums. I'm just stating facts, the German would beat any of Wilders Ws, other than Ortiz, who never forget nearly beat Wilder despite being 50 years old and suffering from asthma.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 04:27 AM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
Don't be silly. Wilder has made a career out of fighting bums. I'm just stating facts, the German would beat any of Wilders Ws, other than Ortiz, who never forget nearly beat Wilder despite being 50 years old and suffering from asthma.
Common man, be real for once.
How is he going to beat wilder's bums? With one hand? Schwartz is a relatively one handed man fighting guys way smaller than him.

You will get pregnant if you continue sucking Fury's dick.
Old 04-14-2019, 11:49 AM #48
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 4996 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,167.21
Total Points: 77,920.11
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Common man, be real for once.
How is he going to beat wilder's bums? With one hand? Schwartz is a relatively one handed man fighting guys way smaller than him.

You will get pregnant if you continue sucking Fury's dick.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

This post had me rolling.

Schwarz would take Wilder to a life and death slugfest and Wilder might lose that fight lol. This will be a good win for Fury is he can take him down.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 01:56 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

This post had me rolling.

Schwarz would take Wilder to a life and death slugfest and Wilder might lose that fight lol. This will be a good win for Fury is he can take him down.
Hahahahahaha...... What more can I say?
Old 06-17-2019, 01:46 PM #50
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 4996 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,167.21
Total Points: 77,920.11
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Hahahahahaha...... What more can I say?
Welp, Fury almost killed him.

What can I say? Is Wilder ready?
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
pacquiao, tyson fury, wilder

User Tag List