Tyson Fury by Decision 17 24.64%
Tom Schwartz by T/KO 4 5.80%
Tom Schwartz by Decision 2 2.90%
Draw/Too close 0 0%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-17-2019, 10:13 AM #581
Contender

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Zelda is a jewel in the roughZelda is a jewel in the roughZelda is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,425.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by factsarenice View Post
WBC is the MOST corrupt sanctioning body, nobody disputes that. Dillion Wyhte has been Wilder's mandatory for TWO YEARS and STILL they let Wilder fight whomever he wants. Seriously, what's that tell you?
You don't know the difference between mandatory and #1 rank? I would have expected people posting here for some time to at least know the basics.

All sanctioning bodies are private en****** and do tend to look after their personal benefits. No questions about that. WBC is no holy cow either. However, amongst the sanctioning bodies, their ranking looks the most realistic to me.
Zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:50 AM #582
Interim Champion

Quoted: 334 Post(s)
CauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 149,024.09
Total Points: 169,012.09
Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Loma Ruins Lives - Tony Trick-Pony Stay cool, my brother - Tony Trick-Pony 
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
In truth, Fury is pathetic ... he says that he is the lineal champion and defends him before a nobody ... and ESPN is so much a highlight to that fight fraud? Please!! Fury is the best without a doubt, but facing a taxi driver like that anyone looks ... I hope that in the fall he will face a good classified among the first 10, because to continue facing helpless damages the image he wants to project from the champion linear .... trash!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario040481 View Post
Clearly you missed Max telling us that Schwartz was a #2 ranked contender according to one of the sanctioning bodies...or maybe he just said Schwartz IS a #2 and the big stool Fury left in the ring?
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
Please my friend...that lazy german was put yesterday in ratings to pleased Arum, WBO was convinced by Top Rank to put him there...and you know that, you know that little tom is a bum, an opponent to did Fury looked good....only that and everybody know that fact...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario040481 View Post
Yes, i know those things. sarcasm. Apologies if English isn't your forte. Big stool=big poop
First of all,
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
and
for the big number 2 joke. Max would be proud.

Secondly,
for the empathy toward our English speaking friend who's doing admirably, assuming English is not his first language.. Some dudes would have been all triggered and try to rip the guy's head off.

Peace.
CauliflowerEars is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing:, espn+, fury, schwarz, tyson