Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-16-2019, 10:45 PM #81
Contender

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Javcar is infamous around these partsJavcar is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 9,511.84

This is the first time in history a guy with all the belts is not being called the champ. Let me guess, Canelo isn’t the champ, triple g is because you guys say so. Lol, ydksab.
Javcar is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-16-2019, 10:49 PM #82
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htown-Finest View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I want some of the stuff you smokin buddy. That stuff most be good. Wilder, Jermell and especially skill wise Fury and Jermall can fight
The Charlos have skills? Lol tell korobov and Harrison that. Last time I checked, those guys suck and they beat the charlos. Wilder, well he just sucks. AJ schools wilder, that’s why wilder ducked him. And the true heavyweight champ... Andy Ruiz!!! Sorry I didn’t realize you were from Houston. I understand your loyalty. You have no star athletes to root for. Carry on
Old 06-16-2019, 10:53 PM #83
Interim Champion

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Htown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,729.60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javcar View Post
The Charlos have skills? Lol tell korobov and Harrison that. Last time I checked, those guys suck and they beat the charlos. Wilder, well he just sucks. AJ schools wilder, that’s why wilder ducked him. And the true heavyweight champ... Andy Ruiz!!! Sorry I didn’t realize you were from Houston. I understand your loyalty. You have no star athletes to root for. Carry on

Can we please place a bet next time Wilder, Fury, Charlo’s fight???? I would personally like to take your money LOL
Htown-Finest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 11:11 PM #84
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1191 Post(s)
texasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 20,164.17
Settle down - El-blanco No Message - -Scott-Weiland- Mayweather/Connor fight. DON'T BUY THAT SH*T! - siablo14 BWaHaahaHA!!! - Ind Ividual 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Damn what a bunch of snowflakes in this thread.
Absofckinlutely

Godamn.
texasboi15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 11:14 PM #85
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 2958 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 123,347.15
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Fury finally said something I agree with

Fu ck you, AJ !
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 11:15 PM #86
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1191 Post(s)
texasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond reputetexasboi15 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 20,164.17
Settle down - El-blanco No Message - -Scott-Weiland- Mayweather/Connor fight. DON'T BUY THAT SH*T! - siablo14 BWaHaahaHA!!! - Ind Ividual 

Quote:

Ruiz beats them both especially fury. Fury got clipped yesterday and he has no chin. FYI his best win is over a 50 year Klitschko that aj knocked out
Look at this dork.
texasboi15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 11:16 PM #87
Contender

Of course. Charlo gets beat up by Canelo and wilder loses to Ruiz. I’ll take those bets. Those guys suck just like Errol Spence. Unfortunately for these guys, they won’t be allowed to hold for 30 minutes of a fight and get a decision for “defense”. They don’t have Floyd’s connections. FYI Floyd lost to Castillo de la Hoya and maidana. I guess selling out has its perks. Lol
Old 06-16-2019, 11:22 PM #88
Interim Champion

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Htown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to all
Total Points: 8,729.60

Quote:
Of course. Charlo gets beat up by Canelo and wilder loses to Ruiz. Iíll take those bets. Those guys suck just like Errol Spence. Unfortunately for these guys, they wonít be allowed to hold for 30 minutes of a fight and get a decision for ďdefenseĒ. They donít have Floydís connections. FYI Floyd lost to Castillo de la Hoya and maidana. I guess selling out has its perks. Lol
Iíll take you on the wilder Ruiz bet.

ď Those guys suck just like Errol Spenceď

But going forward
Your officially an troll. Congratulations
Htown-Finest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 11:24 PM #89
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2878 Post(s)
hitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 33,634.51
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
This is the first time in history a guy with all the belts is not being called the champ. Let me guess, Canelo isnít the champ, triple g is because you guys say so. Lol, ydksab.
It actually happens more frequently than you think. Mike Tyson has all the ABC belts at one point. But a lot of considered Michael Spinks the real champ. Roy Jones had the belts at light heavyweight. But a lot of people considered Darius Michaelczewski the real champ. For a brief time, Nate Campbell held multiple belts at lightweight. But most people felt JMM was the real champ.

At the end of the day, people have different interpretations of whoís the top guy in the division and the criteria for achieving that top status. For some people, the belts are the end all. For me, the belts donít mean s.hit. By the very definition of the word champion Iíve never been able to rationalize how people can acknowledge more than one guy being champions in a division.

In the current heavyweight division, you have two guys that are unbeaten at the top and then thereís Ruiz. And regardless of how many belts Ruiz has, heís lost to Joseph Parker. Thatís a bad loss considering Parker lost to AJ and Whyte. I donít care how many belts he has. I donít see how any rational thinking person could rate him ahead of Wilder and/or Fury.
hitking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 11:44 PM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1446 Post(s)
Sweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 18,917.67
F**king f@ggot - Mike D Kick this inept little slut - Mike D My name is Sweetie Science and I drink lattes because I'm a f@ggot - Mike D Broke him Mentally and Physically - Nomadic Certified Batty man - Straightener 
Autism - Krusher P4P #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehnenqui View Post
This ass kissing between Fury and Deyonce is getting weird as f**k. Especially on Furyís part since he got robbed blind by Deyonce.

Fury: Me and Deyonce will beat Joshua.

Fury: Me and Deyonce will beat Ruiz.

Fury: Me and Deyonce are the best!

It reminds me of a big brother that could fight always sticking up for his sissy little brother. I guess it just seems worse since the sissy little brother (Deyonce) talks tougher than the big brother (Fury) knowing damn well he is a coward that will hide behind his big brother at the first sign of danger.
Shut your [email protected] ass up pussie. Wilder put Every fighter he faced on the canvass. And that's a sissy? You sound like a bytch. As a matter of fact you are a bytch.
Sweet_Science2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List