Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-15-2019, 06:16 AM #127101
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
hayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 15,452.80
links - Sir TomJones for posting the truth about Zionism - Freedom. No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZ44 View Post
Chelsea are lucky AF to be rid of that imbecile and Juventus are dumb as ****
Why?

Chelsea had a great season. If at the beginning of the season you had asked all neutrals where Chelsea would end up, you would never have them above 3. They obviously haven't got the side to win the CL so they won the next best thing in Europe.

You think that Chelsea side are better than Spurs? Hell no but Sarri got them to finish above them.

It's a great move for Sarri to be honest. He'll win the Serie A and whatever other domestic trophies there are, he'll win at least one of them too. It's all about the Champions league for Juve. I don't think they have the team to win it.

Liverpool, Man City, Real, PSG, Barca are all better than Juve at the moment IMO.
hayZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 09:47 AM #127102
Bearing Fruit

Quoted: 896 Post(s)
The Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,798.25
Owned that mother fucker!!!!!!!!! - 1lparm terrible poster - Weltschmerz hilarious all round - Alx. 

Quote:
Arsenal staff currently working at the Emirates Stadium have been sent for pest control training after the stadium has been hit with a mice infestation.

Per The Daily Mail, Arsenal's stadium is one of only two grounds in the top flight to not have a five-star hygiene rating with newly promoted Aston Villa's Villa Park also failing to hit the mark.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
wash your feet on the way out of the Emirates *OG Wenger*

Trailer park trash
The Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 04:06 PM #127103
Il Principe

Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 52,706.92
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
For your anus - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your mouth - desktop 0 LMAO!!! - desktop 0 you like it - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 here's another - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayZ View Post
Why?

Chelsea had a great season. If at the beginning of the season you had asked all neutrals where Chelsea would end up, you would never have them above 3. They obviously haven't got the side to win the CL so they won the next best thing in Europe.

You think that Chelsea side are better than Spurs? Hell no but Sarri got them to finish above them.

It's a great move for Sarri to be honest. He'll win the Serie A and whatever other domestic trophies there are, he'll win at least one of them too. It's all about the Champions league for Juve. I don't think they have the team to win it.

Liverpool, Man City, Real, PSG, Barca are all better than Juve at the moment IMO.

Because he's not that good of a coach? Or manager?

Sarri didn't manage to get anything above anyone. Let alone manage anything at all.

Chelsea got 3rd because the table around us imploded.

Spurs had 1 win. One. Win. from 23 February to 12 May.

Arsenal had a game in hand and went WDLLL as the last 5 games of the season.

Even the 4-1 scoreline doesn't tell the true story of the Europa final.

We won the Europa. A trophy is a trophy. But if we shat on United from their "treble" and Arsenal for finishing 2nd or "3rd + FA cup"

Then how are we quantifying failing into 3rd and Europa as a great season?

--

I won't act like Sarri to Juventus isn't a great move for him.

It is.

However, I will absolutely not be surprised if Juventus fall from the throne because of Sarri.

3rd and Europa will not cut it at Juventus. That the truth.
F l i c k e r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 04:52 PM #127104
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
hayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,452.80
links - Sir TomJones for posting the truth about Zionism - Freedom. No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by F l i c k e r View Post
Because he's not that good of a coach? Or manager?

Sarri didn't manage to get anything above anyone. Let alone manage anything at all.

Chelsea got 3rd because the table around us imploded.

Spurs had 1 win. One. Win. from 23 February to 12 May.

Arsenal had a game in hand and went WDLLL as the last 5 games of the season.

Even the 4-1 scoreline doesn't tell the true story of the Europa final.

We won the Europa. A trophy is a trophy. But if we shat on United from their "treble" and Arsenal for finishing 2nd or "3rd + FA cup"

Then how are we quantifying failing into 3rd and Europa as a great season?

--

I won't act like Sarri to Juventus isn't a great move for him.

It is.

However, I will absolutely not be surprised if Juventus fall from the throne because of Sarri.

3rd and Europa will not cut it at Juventus. That the truth.
When did that ever cut it at Juve? He's inheriting a far better side at Juve.

I personally rate Conte far above Sarri but he's inheriting a Conte/Jose side more than his own side. Chelsea don't spend big anymore either. It's a very good season considering the circumstances. How many of those Chelsea players are his? Chelsea were quietly picking up wins and going on small runs throughout the season. People were acting like they were battling relegation at times. That side he had this season were DEFINITELY not better than Spurs, Lpool and Man City. So I still feel like they did a good job getting 3rd. They gave Man City an excellent game this season and took them to pens...very spirited performance. What did you expect him to do? I just don't think Chelsea are better than what we have seen this season. That is their best. It's going to be a very difficult season coming up considering Hazard's absence and the transfer ban. Time to give the youth a chance.

Why the hell was Conte pushed out anyway? Conte is an amazing manager.
hayZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 07:31 PM #127105
Il Principe

Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 52,706.92
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
For your anus - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your mouth - desktop 0 LMAO!!! - desktop 0 you like it - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 here's another - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

Depends on how you look at it I guess. You can see a 3rd place finish and say it's a good season but you can also look at how they got 3rd and see that it's not a good a good season. Neither are wrong I suppose ultimately. Just half glass full/empty scenario.

I honestly don't think Sarri will be successful at Juventus. Which is really hard to believe for obvious reasons but the man is bordering delusional in the way he approaches this game.

Even more than Andre Villas Boas who literally got into managing by way of Football Manager. Who also, to this day, (now Marseille's manager) adjusted since his time at Chelsea. While Sarri, I don't think he ever will.

For Conte though. I figure it's because he openly spoke out against the board's incompetency. Even tried to snake their way around having to pay his severance. That's how petty it got.

Last edited by F l i c k e r; 06-15-2019 at 07:33 PM.
F l i c k e r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 10:55 PM #127106
Unified Champion

Quoted: 2086 Post(s)
JJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 31,466.75
One helluva poster. Keep it - Dinamita 03 cheers bud - Beercules 

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Messi should have represented Spain.
JJRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 10:38 AM #127107
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1292 Post(s)
MOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,527.97
Total Points: 35,988.27
#WigPushers - jas Held down, doe. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Well Pogba essentially put in a transfer request.. **** him and let him go to Madrid.. good riddance
MOTHERDUCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 10:53 AM #127108
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1292 Post(s)
MOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,527.97
Total Points: 35,988.27
#WigPushers - jas Held down, doe. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Lol Messi and Argentina got turned out again.. embarrassing.. Shame he didn't choose Spain and have Xavi and Inesta carry him to international glory

I must have missed something though wtf is Qatar and Japan doing in the Copa America
MOTHERDUCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 11:32 AM #127109
Unified Champion

Quoted: 2086 Post(s)
JJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 31,466.75
One helluva poster. Keep it - Dinamita 03 cheers bud - Beercules 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
Lol Messi and Argentina got turned out again.. embarrassing.. Shame he didn't choose Spain and have Xavi and Inesta carry him to international glory

I must have missed something though wtf is Qatar and Japan doing in the Copa America
$$$$$$$$$$$$
JJRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 01:40 PM #127110
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4861 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 72,915.49
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

They always do that. Think last time they invited USA and Mexico to play in Copa America.

Always no hopers. Wonder why they won't invite European teams like France or Germany
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
arsenal are shit, athletically, demanding, football, official, soccer, sports, thread, yank