Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-14-2019, 11:27 PM #41
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 123,814.45
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
I guess you don't have Freedom of Speech in America anymore.

Say the wrong thing and the police have a right to brutalize you.
Hate speech is real.
Making noise without a permit is wrong.
If a person wants to get in a cops face, that person can win a stupid prize.

Common sense level shlt.
Curtis Harper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 11:56 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2055 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,035.61
Total Points: 80,802.18
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Im outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Dempsey, you were proved correct.

And since I'm asking all the good posters to put attrition trolls on ignore, I'll gladly put any attrition trolls on ignore that the good posters ask me to.
Don’t call anyone an attrition troll.

That’s Your roll the Supreme roll.

Last edited by Don Pichardo; 06-15-2019 at 09:17 AM.
Don Pichardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 12:28 AM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16960 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 148,060.45
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
The ''yard'' example was just one I picked out. certainly a person can defend themselves at any given location.

Whenever a civilian aggressively approaches/interferes/resist the police, ALL BETS ARE OFF (especially the resisting part). I root for the police in these instances.

I never seen that boxer/France video
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Can some cops be douche bags ?!?!?
A very few of them are poster children of douche baggery. Cops doing their everyday job don't go viral or get many YT hits.

There was a tv show called cops that gives a person what their day to day routine is. The majority of cops go their entire careers without unholstering (?) their weapon (about 3/4ths never squeeze off a shot).

A simple traffic stop turns into a wanted fugitive who has a plethora of outstanding warrants is one example.

When you read/hear about people ''hating/fearing'' the police, consider the source.

for years, on mainstream TV..... I heard news reports (from Fox CNN etc) detailing DOZENS of police shootings involving innocent people, many of who were black..... and some of those people, were women and children

then I hear another news report..... about a black veteran flipping out and shooting a bunch of cops.....

again, EVERYBODY knew why that happened..... black, white, other..... everyone knew why, nobody had to ask

that situation exists in your country TODAY !!

nobody is making anything up

the cop in that video was wrong..... he had other options, and he would have behaved differently had he not been in a dominating, controlling, position

that cop is the very dictionary definition of a pvssy-bltch

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 01:05 AM #44
Successful As HELL !

Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
for years, on mainstream TV..... I heard news reports (from Fox CNN etc) detailing DOZENS of police shootings involving innocent people, many of who were black..... and some of those people, were women and children

then I hear another news report..... about a black veteran flipping out and shooting a bunch of cops.....

again, EVERYBODY knew why that happened..... black, white, other..... everyone knew why, nobody had to ask

that situation exists in your country TODAY !!

nobody is making anything up

the cop in that video was wrong..... he had other options, and he would have behaved differently had he not been in a dominating, controlling, position

that cop is the very dictionary definition of a pvssy-bltch

It's easy to attack when you know the other side is retreating, outnumbered and are basically unarmed.

You gotta love guys who kick

Believe what you want. Seems like you have a feeling toward American police anyway.

Facts are, 1 out of 4 will ever pull their trigger. Do you have stats showing the number of unjustifiable police shootings ?

As of 2018....

''Unarmed'' doesn't mean undangerous (should be a word : ) ). A person can be unarmed while trying to run a cop over.

Cops are guilty before all the facts are in. And no one ever calls out a person for trying to cash in on a situation.

Watched this one true crime show where a 20 year old (race/gender is completely irrelevant) ''kid'' was found shot to death.

The mother was weeping during the interview, saying although her ''kid'' was constantly in trouble, in a gang and didn't always follow the law, her ''kid'' didn't deserve to die like that.

Her ''kid'' was a known drug dealer and was arrested numerous times for battery, theft, drug/gun possession, shooting at cops, etc....

The kicker was a rival drug dealer killed the good ''kid'' because the cops couldn't get there fast enough when they were called.

But yeah, that was a good ''kid''.
Old 06-15-2019, 06:03 AM #45
Undisputed Champion

aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
It's easy to attack when you know the other side is retreating, outnumbered and are basically unarmed.

You gotta love guys who kick

Believe what you want. Seems like you have a feeling toward American police anyway.

Facts are, 1 out of 4 will ever pull their trigger. Do you have stats showing the number of unjustifiable police shootings ?

As of 2018....

''Unarmed'' doesn't mean undangerous (should be a word : ) ). A person can be unarmed while trying to run a cop over.

Cops are guilty before all the facts are in. And no one ever calls out a person for trying to cash in on a situation.

Watched this one true crime show where a 20 year old (race/gender is completely irrelevant) ''kid'' was found shot to death.

The mother was weeping during the interview, saying although her ''kid'' was constantly in trouble, in a gang and didn't always follow the law, her ''kid'' didn't deserve to die like that.

Her ''kid'' was a known drug dealer and was arrested numerous times for battery, theft, drug/gun possession, shooting at cops, etc....

The kicker was a rival drug dealer killed the good ''kid'' because the cops couldn't get there fast enough when they were called.

But yeah, that was a good ''kid''.

they had batons, shields, and a whole fkn police force

#excuses LMAO

you know why that vet Al Capone'd all those cops

you know why

I know why

and everyone else knows why

I am pointing out the OBVIOUS cause of that situation

that veteran did not imagine anything, it really happened
Old 06-15-2019, 06:25 AM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15720 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 130,791.51
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I comply with police. I dont step to them ever. They dont know my intentions, but Im not going to step to them. in an emotionally charged situation.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 07:53 AM #47
Successful As HELL !

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
they had batons, shields, and a whole fkn police force

#excuses LMAO

you know why that vet Al Capone'd all those cops

you know why

I know why

and everyone else knows why

I am pointing out the OBVIOUS cause of that situation

that veteran did not imagine anything, it really happened

Big ups for the big goon landing that punch on a scared wee copper

Was probably a female cop.

The area where that punch landed was on the goons advantage.

What did the goons win, besides the envious ''Kings For A Day/Bums For Life'' award ?
Old 06-15-2019, 12:46 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3530 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 64,482.30
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Hate speech is real.
Making noise without a permit is wrong.
If a person wants to get in a cops face, that person can win a stupid prize.

Common sense level shlt.

Oh, so now offending people is a crime and speaking loudly is a crime, also being near a cop is a crime.

Guess that 2nd amendment does very little for you.

The cops and the govt tell you to jump and you say how high.
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 06:24 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

Big ups for the big goon landing that punch on a scared wee copper

Was probably a female cop.

The area where that punch landed was on the goons advantage.

What did the goons win, besides the envious ''Kings For A Day/Bums For Life'' award ?

but, it was all ****s and giggles a few minutes earlier.....

when those coppers were walking through citizens bashing them and throwing tear gas.....

..... but suddenly..... the " scared wee copper " found himself in a REAL fight, with a REAL dog.....

you proved my point entirely

as for the big cop in that video..... he would have been a good boy, and he would have acted lawfully with restraint..... had the coward been faced with the same odds as the " scared wee copper ".....
Old 06-15-2019, 09:05 PM #50
Successful As HELL !

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Oh, so now offending people is a crime and speaking loudly is a crime, also being near a cop is a crime.

Guess that 2nd amendment does very little for you.

The cops and the govt tell you to jump and you say how high.
In a civilized societies, there are proper ways of doing things. There are laws to abide by.

If a person is allowed to make noise without a permit, then you have to allow EVERYONE to make noise without a permit. I guess in your civilized society, that;s a great idea. Everyone can make noise whwerever.whenever they want. Freedom !!!

Ever heard of or seen crime scene tape ??? Keeps people who don't belong on a scene away. If a person sees police doing their job, what possible good would a civilian be doing by aggressively going up to police in such a situation !?!?!? What did that person plan on accomplishing ?!?!?

Offending people in itself isn't a crime. Antagonizing a person is a crime against civilized behavior.

A person should ask themselves ''Why am I doing this thing....''

But no. A person answering their own question leaves no room for excuse making.

Share This With Friends

Tags
....or, this!, what?!

User Tag List