Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-14-2019, 12:08 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3604 Post(s)
Lou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 20,638.73
Starting your collection - mathed No Message - sugarsmosley Kov rape Ward into retirement!! keep shutting Ward fans down - Krusher P4P #1 take a boot up yer jacksie, you turd loving hypocrite - WTF Huck! Killa Kov!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed 
No Message - mathed Funny/First Rate Poster - ironmt Lou Kicking Ass - ironmt Spoon23 ALT - Robbie Barrett Proved himself as the real deal - ironmt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by el*** View Post
8 million dollars in like 2 minutes last year.

easy money. i would do it.
He made 8 million in 2 minutes and spent it in 90 seconds without setting aside the taxes. Floyd is broke and you can't handle it. He's more than broke, he's in debt.
Lou Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 12:51 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 584 Post(s)
DaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 23,306.48

B!tchweather jr should stay retired no one cares about these circus fights!!!
DaBeastO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 04:13 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
lowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 13,464.47

Floyd gone end up owing the Yakuza all his money bet will see some missing fingers when he puts his brittle hands up for pics. Shoulda stayed his weak azz in Vegas.
lowblows420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 09:53 PM #44
Contender

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
CaptainWalrus is a jewel in the roughCaptainWalrus is a jewel in the roughCaptainWalrus is a jewel in the roughCaptainWalrus is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,846.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
He temporarily retired when he was still in his prime to avoid the tough fights now what makes u think he will do that at the age of 42. lmao.
Imagine was the key word.
CaptainWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 10:08 PM #45
Contender

CaptainWalrus is a jewel in the roughCaptainWalrus is a jewel in the roughCaptainWalrus is a jewel in the roughCaptainWalrus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Yes.

The guy ducked all the best fighters in their prime when he fighting, I really don't think he will break a habit of lifetime and start fighting the top fighters in their prime.

But if he did, he would get schooled and KOed.

Spence was busting him up in sparring 4 years ago.
He did fight some monsters! Judah and Hatton. A pre-doping Canelo. He was a bad dude early 2000s as well.
Old 06-14-2019, 10:21 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4184 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 90,456.84
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainWalrus View Post
He did fight some monsters! Judah and Hatton. A pre-doping Canelo. He was a bad dude early 2000s as well.

You mean the Judah that just lost to Baldomir, and the junior welterweight Hatton who struggled at welterweight in is title fight against Collazo and chose to go back down to light-welter afterwards.

And is the same Canelo that made hard work of Mathew Hatton? And who was weight drained for the fight?
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 10:46 PM #47
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
You mean the Judah that just lost to Baldomir, and the junior welterweight Hatton who struggled at welterweight in is title fight against Collazo and chose to go back down to light-welter afterwards.

And is the same Canelo that made hard work of Mathew Hatton? And who was weight drained for the fight?
You would ? every win.
Old 06-17-2019, 09:49 AM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1052 Post(s)
P4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 45,365.88

not interested in this but there will be people who are, so do your thing Floyd
P4Pdunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 12:15 PM #49
Interim Champion

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
thedarkdragon11 is a jewel in the roughthedarkdragon11 is a jewel in the roughthedarkdragon11 is a jewel in the roughthedarkdragon11 is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 9,456.77

Would be good to watch if, this time, the opponent is heavier... Last time, TBE (not The Best Ever) fought a kickboxer from 5 weight class below (Featherweight) his (Jr. Middleweight)... Would be good if the next opponent weighs around Heavyweight range (5 weight class above)...

It's just an exhibition anyway...
thedarkdragon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 12:50 PM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16825 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 204,067.71
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Buying a house in Tokyo?

Ebisu, Hiroo, Azabu, Roppongi Hills?

All multi million dollar locations.

Kamakura? Enoshma? Beech Area, again, millions.

I wonder????
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends