Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2019, 08:36 PM #31
_Maxi _Maxi is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Argentina/Russia
Posts: 7,826
Quoted: 6256 Post(s)
Rep Power: 27
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 55,205.47
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 56,602.24
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules Excellent Pirog article! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by icha View Post
in the bold he repeated he had it even, and it also shows that he had no problem with canelo getting the W... again, i scored my self both fights a draw and have no problem if anyone scored either fight for either guy...
So you scored the first fight a draw. Are you aware that 80-85% of the people around the world had Golovkin winning?

I'm not saying if you agree with them. I'm asking you if you are aware of that.
_Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-13-2019, 08:39 PM #32
boliodogs boliodogs is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 27,664
Quoted: 7209 Post(s)
Rep Power: 76
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 42,732.30
Bank: 105,844.96
Total Points: 148,577.26
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by icha View Post
in the bold he repeated he had it even, and it also shows that he had no problem with canelo getting the W... again, i scored my self both fights a draw and have no problem if anyone scored either fight for either guy...
After reading this I guess you aren't the GGG hater I thought you were. Sorry for calling you a hater. You seem very reasonable. I scored the first fight 8 rounds to 4 and the second fight 7 rounds to 5 both for GGG. I am so used to GGG getting hated on here that I thought you were another hater. I have been wrong with you three times now and I admit it.
boliodogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:02 PM #33
icha icha is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 8,507
Quoted: 3457 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24
icha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 59,714.82
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 61,070.41
WAR Canelo - Booty Dew WarNelo - Dinamita 03 yo invito!! - KO MX Thanks for sharing...ESPN Deportes article - -jose- Lara fans got owned lol - Bardock 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Maxi View Post
So you scored the first fight a draw. Are you aware that 80-85% of the people around the world had Golovkin winning?

I'm not saying if you agree with them. I'm asking you if you are aware of that.
85% of a poll in certain website... thats fine... doesnt mean the whole world has it like that... i already said i had no problem with those who had ggg winning either fight, and i know the majority had ggg winning, at the same time the majority had the fight a 1 round fight so the draw isnt out of context... in fact from the same places that posted those figures when they asked the fans for each round canelo ended with 6 rounds and ggg with 6, so that just show you how close it was... i think the website was "eyeoneverything" or something like that...anyways if you had ggg winning i respect that, but the fight was close AF and ended up in a draw...
like i said the second was also just as close, i also score it a draw, i think ggg did a bit more in the first one and canelo did a bit more in the second one, just by going at the agression stance by both fighters... by the way dont like rescoring fights after rewatching, that coud be biased, so both my scores came right after the fight ended...
icha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:09 PM #34
_Maxi _Maxi is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Argentina/Russia
Posts: 7,826
Quoted: 6256 Post(s)
Rep Power: 27
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 55,205.47
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 56,602.24
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules Excellent Pirog article! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by icha View Post
85% of a poll in certain website... thats fine... doesnt mean the whole world has it like that... i already said i had no problem with those who had ggg winning either fight, and i know the majority had ggg winning, at the same time the majority had the fight a 1 round fight so the draw isnt out of context... in fact from the same places that posted those figures when they asked the fans for each round canelo ended with 6 rounds and ggg with 6, so that just show you how close it was... i think the website was "eyeoneverything" or something like that...anyways if you had ggg winning i respect that, but the fight was close AF and ended up in a draw...
like i said the second was also just as close, i also score it a draw, i think ggg did a bit more in the first one and canelo did a bit more in the second one, just by going at the agression stance by both fighters... by the way dont like rescoring fights after rewatching, that coud be biased, so both my scores came right after the fight ended...
The bolded part: no, that's incorrect. It's a wrong interpretation of facts.

Most people scored the fight for GGG using that app, we already explained it here.

Fight was not close AF. Fights that are close AF end up with some people thinking A fighter won, and some other people thinking B fighter won, on a similar amount.

When you have 80-85% of people not only on a certain websites, but ALL the websites, and same for coaches and TV journalists... and only 5-10% of the people saying the other guy won. Then the result is clear IMO.
_Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:11 PM #35
TonyGe TonyGe is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 8,691
Quoted: 4876 Post(s)
Rep Power: 22
TonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 86,863.88
Bank: 6,329.64
Total Points: 93,193.52
Old Teddy's depends.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I enjoy reading what you write - !a! wise man - !a! keep up the good work - !a! 
Remove dentures--insert into mouth - GhostofDempsey For those lonely nights when gay porn just isn't getting it up for you any more - GhostofDempsey No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Wow!! That was surprising. Banks said Golovkin can take Canelo out in six rounds. Awesome...
TonyGe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:12 PM #36
icha icha is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 8,507
Quoted: 3457 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24
icha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 59,714.82
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 61,070.41
WAR Canelo - Booty Dew WarNelo - Dinamita 03 yo invito!! - KO MX Thanks for sharing...ESPN Deportes article - -jose- Lara fans got owned lol - Bardock 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
The fight will probably be in Vegas which means GGG will probably have to KO Canelo to win and Canelo has an iron jaw. I think GGG will knock him out in the late rounds but I am not sure he will. Canelo is a great fighter and not easy to beat. I enjoy posting here and would never make a ban bet. I am pretty sure the fight happens next so we will soon know which boxer is the best.
fair enough, if ggg wins i will come here to give him props with no excuses...
icha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:20 PM #37
icha icha is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 8,507
Quoted: 3457 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24
icha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 59,714.82
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 61,070.41
WAR Canelo - Booty Dew WarNelo - Dinamita 03 yo invito!! - KO MX Thanks for sharing...ESPN Deportes article - -jose- Lara fans got owned lol - Bardock 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Maxi View Post
The bolded part: no, that's incorrect. It's a wrong interpretation of facts.

Most people scored the fight for GGG using that app, we already explained it here.

Fight was not close AF. Fights that are close AF end up with some people thinking A fighter won, and some other people thinking B fighter won, on a similar amount.

When you have 80-85% of people not only on a certain websites, but ALL the websites, and same for coaches and TV journalists... and only 5-10% of the people saying the other guy won. Then the result is clear IMO.
many wanted ggg to win the fight before even started, including media.... i wont discredit any of the polls neither those who voted, but we had pro judges for a reason and i think 2 of them where spot on... byrd was just awfull...
people here make it look like this was some bradley-pacman decision, when in reality this was more of a pac-marquez(1,2,3)... i saw canelo win rounds 1-2-3 and 10-11-12... if you think that he had no chance at winning any of those rounds then i will have to disagree with you... in fact those are the same rounds most people had canelo winning in the polls..

Last edited by icha; 06-13-2019 at 09:22 PM.
icha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:26 PM #38
_Maxi _Maxi is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Argentina/Russia
Posts: 7,826
Quoted: 6256 Post(s)
Rep Power: 27
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 55,205.47
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 56,602.24
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules Excellent Pirog article! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by icha View Post
many wanted ggg to win the fight before even started, including media.... i wont discredit any of the polls neither those who voted, but we had pro judges for a reason and i think 2 of them where spot on... byrd was just awfull...
people here make it look like this was some bradley-pacman decision, when in reality this was more of a pac-marquez(1,2,3)... i saw canelo win rounds 1-2-3 and 10-11-12... if you think that he had no chance at winning any of those rounds then i will have to disagree with you... in fact those are the same rounds most people had canelo winning in the polls..
1-3 and 10-12 were the only rounds in which Canelo fought to win, and he won some of them. It doesn't mean he won all of them. Just because he was shut down completely from 4 to 9 it doesn't give him all of the other close rounds. I scored 3 or 4 rounds for Canelo, like most people.

You can't claim it was a conspiracy to see Canelo lose... pretty much everyone thought he lost.

Last edited by _Maxi; 06-13-2019 at 09:29 PM.
_Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:51 PM #39
icha icha is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 8,507
Quoted: 3457 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24
icha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 59,714.82
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 61,070.41
WAR Canelo - Booty Dew WarNelo - Dinamita 03 yo invito!! - KO MX Thanks for sharing...ESPN Deportes article - -jose- Lara fans got owned lol - Bardock 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Maxi View Post
1-3 and 10-12 were the only rounds in which Canelo fought to win, and he won some of them. It doesn't mean he won all of them. Just because he was shut down completely from 4 to 9 it doesn't give him all of the other close rounds. I scored 3 or 4 rounds for Canelo, like most people.

You can't claim it was a conspiracy to see Canelo lose... pretty much everyone thought he lost.
i think most people had it 115-113, thats the scored i saw mostly on polls ... if i remember correctly the rounds there was two more rounds that could have gone either way (4,5 or 6 two of those), to me ggg won those rounds even of they were close just based on his agression stance, but not everyone rewards this...
marquez(known canelo hater) for example scored the fight 115-113, and he gave ggg round 12, a round most people scored for canelo...
but not trying to discredit your opinion in the fight..
icha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:55 PM #40
boliodogs boliodogs is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 27,664
Quoted: 7209 Post(s)
Rep Power: 76
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 42,732.30
Bank: 105,844.96
Total Points: 148,577.26
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
Who’s the liar now? I told you I had links to prove my stuff and all you have is ggg swimming around in your nut sack you obsessed with someone dosnt give 2 shets about you
What did I lie about.I stick up for all fighters I like when they are getting hated on unfairly. I would rather defend a good fighter than be obsessed with hating on one like you are and it matters not if they know me. To my knowledge Sanchez always said GGG won both fights and I heard him say so many times so I was not lying. He showed me good proof that Sanchez did say the fight was a draw. You never did. The boxers never read this board so all the arguing is just fan against fan. You hate GGG and I like him a lot. We will argue every time some idiot starts a GGG hate thread. You will be obsessed with hating on him and I will defend him. You have such a low opinion of me so the feeling is mutual.
boliodogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
"golovkin, canelo, easy, fight, fight", trainer:

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 PM.