Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-13-2019, 05:41 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6687 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 100,194.41
Total Points: 119,736.74
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by icha View Post
try a little reading comprehension dummy, never said sanchez or banks had canelo winning the fight, they both saw it as a draw... by the way you keep saying ggg is gonig to ko canelo if they fight in september, so stop ducking back up your words and take my ban bet or else STFU...
You are right that you never said they had Canelo winning. But I never heard Banks call it a draw either. He said he didn't score it. I know Sanchez scored it 7 to 5 for GGG and has NEVER said he scored it a draw. I have seen that and heard that and read that in many interviews and have NEVER ONCE heard him call the 2nd fight even or a draw. I don't take orders from you ass hole. I don't have to shutup or take your ban bet. I will bet you all the points you have against an equal number of my points if you want. Let me know if we have a bet. Bet or no bet I like GGG and you clearly hate him so if there is a winner in the third fight one of us will be sad and the other happy.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-13-2019, 06:09 PM #12
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 12153 Post(s)
.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 126,225.86
Total Points: 160,332.18
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev &amp; Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
Hey, War Mikey. I see you gave up on Mikey the quitter and became WAR RUIZ. You are just as full of sht and just as big of hater and liar as before.Before you were War Mikey you were War Rios. If Ruiz loses you will become War some other Mexican. I like Ruiz. I don't like you because you are a phony liar and a hater.
I also was War Mayweather, War Berto, War Rosado, War Kovalev, War Froch, etc etc the list goes on.

but its telling that out of all these names only the MEXICANS ones are the ones that bothers you LMFAO HATER!, GET A LIFE NUKKA!

PS: ITS STILL WAR MIKEY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstip9 View Post
He’s everything wrong with today’s “fans”
If there guy loses they are nowhere to be found.
No honor or morals with them
STFU who said I aint a mikey fan anymore? You do realize I still was repping mikey after his lost? you do realize I always change my name to fighters I currently rooting for, ive been war mayweather, war berto, war rosado, war kovalev, war froch, etc etc etc

you fools love to talk out your ass and not know a damn thing, you lil girsl are too desperate to hate and always end up clowning yourselves.

Last edited by .!WAR RUIZ!.; 06-13-2019 at 06:25 PM.
.!WAR RUIZ!. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:26 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6180 Post(s)
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 50,775.23
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules Excellent Pirog article! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by icha View Post
good find... good interview...
another trainer who didnt see ggg winning the second fight by the way, neither did his previous trainer..
So the first fight was 8-4 Golovkin and Canelo got a draw.
The second fight was a draw and Canelo got a victory.

And you're proud of it and think that GGG fans are the ones that should be criticized. Idiot.
_Maxi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:27 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6180 Post(s)
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 50,775.23
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules Excellent Pirog article! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
You are right that you never said they had Canelo winning. But I never heard Banks call it a draw either. He said he didn't score it. I know Sanchez scored it 7 to 5 for GGG and has NEVER said he scored it a draw. I have seen that and heard that and read that in many interviews and have NEVER ONCE heard him call the 2nd fight even or a draw. I don't take orders from you ass hole. I don't have to shutup or take your ban bet. I will bet you all the points you have against an equal number of my points if you want. Let me know if we have a bet. Bet or no bet I like GGG and you clearly hate him so if there is a winner in the third fight one of us will be sad and the other happy.
I have seen a video of Sanchez saying he had scored a draw. Right after the fight finished. If my memory doesn't fail, yes, I've seen that.
_Maxi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:32 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3172 Post(s)
icha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 48,743.43
WAR Canelo - Booty Dew WarNelo - Dinamita 03 yo invito!! - KO MX Thanks for sharing...ESPN Deportes article - -jose- Lara fans got owned lol - Bardock 

Quote:
abel clerly stated the fight was a draw on fight night interviews, try to find the "a los golpes" podcast from that fight, he clearly said it was a draw... anyways, why not bet the account if you are so confident in ggg getting the KO ??
dont puss out...

Abel Sanchez: ďI scored the fight even. I thought that the 12th round was the pivotal round. I said to Golovkin in the corner that I thought we were behind in about the 8th or 9th, and I told him I needed the rounds at the end. I thought it was even, but you know what? Canelo won, and thatís whatís important.Ē

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
icha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:33 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6687 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 100,194.41
Total Points: 119,736.74
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
I also was War Mayweather, War Berto, War Rosado, War Kovalev, War Froch, etc etc the list goes on.

but its telling that out of all these names only the MEXICANS ones are the ones that bothers you LMFAO HATER!, GET A LIFE NUKKA!

PS: ITS STILL WAR MIKEY!

STFU who said I aint a mikey fan anymore? You do realize I still was repping mikey after his lost? you do realize I always change my name to fighters I currently rooting for, ive been war mayweather, war berto, war rosado, war kovalev, war froch, etc etc etc

you fools love to talk out your ass and not know a damn thing, you lil girsl are too desperate to hate and always end up clowning yourselves.
I only remember you as those three and don't believe you were ever WAR KOVALEV. You are a phony and a liar and a hater and a pos. I like Mexican boxers very much and nobody but you has ever said different. Anybody who reads my post knows I like Ruiz. It's your phony lying hating self I don't like. You shouldn't call anyone else a hater when all you do is hate on good boxers. You are as big a hater and liar as they come you phony MF.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:34 PM #17
Boxing

Quoted: 22226 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 232,216.60
Total Points: 239,749.57
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
I only remember you as those three and don't believe you were ever WAR KOVALEV. You are a phony and a liar and a hater and a pos. I like Mexican boxers very much and nobody but you has ever said different. Anybody who reads my post knows I like Ruiz. It's your phony lying hating self I don't like. You shouldn't call anyone else a hater when all you do is hate on good boxers. You are as big a hater and liar as they come you phony MF.
You type like Borat talks.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:35 PM #18
Machines break, I don't.

Quoted: 3400 Post(s)
G G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 49,885.57
Funny shiet we post - Bardock The brutal posts were legendary lol - Bardock hilarious, passionate posts - jas Hilarious , you deserve a cookie - jas for having your beautiful anthem in your sig - Dean_Razorback 
The Ricardo Mayorga Award for Class in Boxing Punditry - Winner (2014) - Dr Rumack Cheers bro!!! - Psylence83 thanks for the torrent #WarGGG - Dean_Razorback Congrats on poster of the year - jas Boxingscene Poster of the Year - Freedom2014 
Cheers. - Aztekkas Thanks for the link - mathed No Message - mathed ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Enjoy this Saturday's fights bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden 
GGG - Freedom. GGG Squad all day err day! They hate to see us on top! - Hype job What's your record for the most amount of times you've  masturbated yourself in one day ? I reckon we may be able to get you entered into the record books, you got too much time on your hands little sissy. - Scott. Weiland Peel my banana son, I own you. - Scott. Weiland For always telling the truth. - Santa_ 
Exclamation

What did this nga say!???!? Let me watch this...
G G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:37 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3172 Post(s)
icha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 48,743.43
WAR Canelo - Booty Dew WarNelo - Dinamita 03 yo invito!! - KO MX Thanks for sharing...ESPN Deportes article - -jose- Lara fans got owned lol - Bardock 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Maxi View Post
So the first fight was 8-4 Golovkin and Canelo got a draw.
The second fight was a draw and Canelo got a victory.

And you're proud of it and think that GGG fans are the ones that should be criticized. Idiot.
i scored both fights a draw, but judges had the first a draw and the second a win for canelo... both really close fights... 5 out of the 6 judges had it a 1 round fight or a draw, adelaide byrd was a disgrace... you seem to be really mad lately... chill out, these guys arent your family members, not ike you are defending your sister's honor or something...

Last edited by icha; 06-13-2019 at 06:39 PM.
icha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:38 PM #20
Machines break, I don't.

Quoted: 3400 Post(s)
G G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 49,885.57
Funny shiet we post - Bardock The brutal posts were legendary lol - Bardock hilarious, passionate posts - jas Hilarious , you deserve a cookie - jas for having your beautiful anthem in your sig - Dean_Razorback 
The Ricardo Mayorga Award for Class in Boxing Punditry - Winner (2014) - Dr Rumack Cheers bro!!! - Psylence83 thanks for the torrent #WarGGG - Dean_Razorback Congrats on poster of the year - jas Boxingscene Poster of the Year - Freedom2014 
Cheers. - Aztekkas Thanks for the link - mathed No Message - mathed ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Enjoy this Saturday's fights bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden 
GGG - Freedom. GGG Squad all day err day! They hate to see us on top! - Hype job What's your record for the most amount of times you've  masturbated yourself in one day ? I reckon we may be able to get you entered into the record books, you got too much time on your hands little sissy. - Scott. Weiland Peel my banana son, I own you. - Scott. Weiland For always telling the truth. - Santa_ 

He never said that TF *takes gun out and points it at your dome* MF.......
G G G is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"golovkin, canelo, easy, fight, fight", trainer:

User Tag List