Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-11-2019, 03:22 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1236 Post(s)
TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,283.04
Total Points: 55,200.65
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen girls boxing vid - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Great thread, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gitano View Post
It's this fool here, screenshot below, Earnie Gabion, went be Eaner in Maxboxing.

He was made head moderator and would get into arguments with anyone he didn't like and banned people left and right.

He had a group of real life friends who he'd let talk smack to anyone they wanted but if someone went against them they'd all gang up on that person and eventually kick them out.

People that weren't banned started leaving on their own.

yeah I think thats the same dude. I heard some fans say he hooks all his friends up with like passes to the fights and then trolls everyone else who had a differing opinion than him. But thats why he has a lot of followers since he gives away free hook ups to the fans who kiss his azzz

This reminds me of another MOD I had beef with on another site. The guy would defend Oscar no matter what. Even when the cross dressing photos of him came out he'd remove all the photos instantly and ban them.One time he even bet a guy on the forum like 2G's that oscar would beat Floyd and when Floyd won that guy came on to collect the 2g's and he ended up banning him so the guy couldn't contact him or ask for his 2gs anymore. This is why trolls shouldn't be allowed to be MODS anywhere foolish shat like this goes down!
TheGR8TESTOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-11-2019, 03:50 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 992 Post(s)
anonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 30,548.21
Remain anonymous, yet present. - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
BS probably about 3 months from charging mfers $4.99/mo to use this forum with everyone charging for everything now.
Boxingscene will charge an interim, regular, and diamond level of exclusivity.
anonymous2.0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 04:47 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1398 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,960.22
Total Points: 67,999.16
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
LMAO who's paying tho? I remember before I bought DAZN I would watch a handful of fights online someone always live streaming them.

I don't think id want to even know any boxing news that bad where I'd have to pay for it. Theres literally dozens of alternatives that are offering the same content for free.
Like everything else , this will be like a domino effect
Next thing you know , even the chitty sites will start charging
Thatís just the way the cookie crumbles
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
articles?, boxing, gonna