Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-10-2019, 06:28 PM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5386 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 114,456.64
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLASTER1 View Post
He's a True Blue fuken okka Aussie.
You got a problem with the best nation on earth?
Really? That makes it much much worse then in what he was saying. It's actually laughable.
Sid-Knee is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-16-2019, 02:11 PM #82
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1056 Post(s)
DreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 32,018.59
have a nice day - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
Age doesn't come into it when it comes to prime. You can be in your 40's and still be on top. Then you can have fighters in their 20's who are shot due to losing or what not. Just look at Fernando Vargas and the likes.

The fact remains, Hopkins was in better condition than Pedroza was. Hopkins had some quality wins after the Calzaghe defeat. Pedroza was at the end of his career who beat a few bums then lost, then retired. That's to go with the fact that Hopkins was the much better fighter all time.

McGuigan was prime while Calzaghe was past is by more than a few years and having the second to last fight of his career. If you can't see the huge difference here, then you're too far gone in being unbiased when it comes to Calzaghe. But it's clear you hate him with a passion for what ever reason and look to dog him with the most mundane bullshlt I think I've ever seen. So save yourself from writing garbage because I just laugh at the shlt you have to say.

Prime isn't based off of your best win, but where you are in your career. Barry was prime full stop. I however would love for you to tell me when Barry was prime otherwise?
he was prime when he beat an elite, with a range around that. You are easy to please then.

rest of post, no, i will save myself from writing what you think is "shyt that men in their 40s arent elite".

funny thing is, i am getting on and i wish you were right! but wishing doesnt help.

Last edited by DreamFighter; 06-16-2019 at 02:46 PM.
DreamFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 02:18 PM #83
Undisputed Champion

DreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lewis is mainly American? Hahahahahaha

Not an inch of him is American. He's a Brit born and raised.

I suppose Ozzy Osbourne is American too and not British because he lives over there? No, he's British. Always has been, always will be.
Americans sometimes use the term American to encompass the entire Americas, its just the way they speak sometimes we need to get used to. Lewis is Canadian-British-Jamaican-English, to cover all bases. Fits in well with the rest of the english here then, solid mongrels.

not that he cares. As far as he cares, hes classed as rich-azz.
Old 06-16-2019, 02:21 PM #84
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ramtheman is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 6,410.13

I personally donít support ever British fighter, but I have got behind a few. I think it is just way we are wired, need to think the British ones are more covered in the U.K. then the Americans, if we like the fighter inside and outside the ring we support them. We are passionate bunch what can I say! Lol
Ramtheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 05:22 PM #85
Contender

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
CauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 98,861.62
Total Points: 157,862.99
Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Loma Ruins Lives - Tony Trick-Pony 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post

Because they support their own?

USA fans constantly trash their own fighters and supports them based on skin color.
Itís comical to point fingers at Brits for cheering their own. Lol like do you want them to be like you and just like/hate fighters based on looks?
Brit boxing is doing very well because their fans support them.
This is my favorite and I think the most appropriate response to the Original Post. It ignores the fandom bait and speaks directly to the point in question.

I also think it a little peculiar that I don't seem to see a reply anywhere from the thread starter. The "question" obviously generates substantial debate, so perhaps that was its true purpose.
Per usual on here, the core agenda of what's posted is not always revealed outright.
Your response however, cuts right to the chase, and is how I feel as well.

I actually think a better question for most forum members (including myself) would be, "What motivates PEOPLE (not just Brits or Yanks) to serve as mouthpieces and walking billboards for multi-millionaire athletes and entertainers, then engage in heated discussions about which one is better or worse ?"

Fandom is a subculture composed of fans characterized by a feeling of empathy and camaraderie with others who share a common interest.
CauliflowerEars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 06:15 PM #86
Undisputed Champion

Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
he was prime when he beat an elite, with a range around that. You are easy to please then.

rest of post, no, i will save myself from writing what you think is "shyt that men in their 40s arent elite".

funny thing is, i am getting on and i wish you were right! but wishing doesnt help.
I know Barry was prime. But it isn't based off who you beat. If that's the case, wouldn't Hopkins be prime considering his wins over Tarver, Pavlik and Pascal either side of the Calzaghe fight?

Hopkins and Calzaghe were both past their best, but both still elite. Pedroza had very little left when he lost to McGuigan. He was way beyond his prime. Don't try and fool yourself otherwise.
Old 06-23-2019, 02:36 AM #87
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I know Barry was prime. But it isn't based off who you beat.
it is based off your highest climb, so no to your hopkins theory. And I think you knew that before you wrote it.

Quote:
Hopkins and Calzaghe were both past their best, but both still elite. Pedroza had very little left when he lost to McGuigan. He was way beyond his prime. Don't try and fool yourself otherwise.
thats what you are doing, its been spelt out to you, I am only wondering now how long you will keep it up.
Old 06-23-2019, 08:21 PM #88
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
it is based off your highest climb, so no to your hopkins theory. And I think you knew that before you wrote it.

thats what you are doing, its been spelt out to you, I am only wondering now how long you will keep it up.
If it's based on your highest climb, then Hopkins was prime considering he beat Tarver and Wright before Calzaghe, then Pavlik and Pascal afterwards.

Way to f3ck up your own argument.
Old 06-23-2019, 08:28 PM #89
Interim Champion

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Htown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,487.53

British like Mexicans. All care about is soccer and boxing.

USA. Numerous sports. NFL NBA MLB NHL etc
Htown-Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 02:34 AM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
If it's based on your highest climb, then Hopkins was prime considering he beat Tarver and Wright before Calzaghe, then Pavlik and Pascal afterwards.
he was picking up top level defeats all this time.

He wasnt whilst in his 30s, just wins back then until 39?. That was his top level, I am not sure why you pretend undefeated title level is not a higher level than win/loss streak between title and no title. Is it your passion for your hero that blinds you?

Admirable but dont miss the obvious anymore, please. Theres only so many times I can repeat this. Thanks.

Last edited by DreamFighter; 06-24-2019 at 02:40 AM.

Share This With Friends

Tags
brits, fighters, hold, praise?