Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-05-2019, 11:10 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2175 Post(s)
JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 90,463.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
E'ryday

No.

Don't care.

Nah

Sometimes. Christianity or Islam. They are worshipping the same God anyhow. Rip Chudd

Nah but i wish that way i would know that i would be able to come back as a ghost when i die.

Have you ever been a near death accident?
Armed robbery? Drowning?

Nah

Anytime after 55

Nope. That would be very boring.
Wow very detailed. Thanks.
JcLazyX210 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 11:12 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
How often do you think about death ?

Think about death frequently. How can you not? Itís all around you. Also, think about old age which scares me more than death.

Do you have a will?

Yes. Iíve got assets and want them to go to the right people.

Do you want to be creamated or buried ?

Want to be buried in an environmentally friendly way -no elaborate caskets or burial plots.

Do you believe in a Afterlife ?

No, thereís not one iota of evidence to suggest this.

Are you reilgious? If so what's your reilgion?

No. Atheist

Do you believe or see ghost ?

No, again no evidence exists

Yes. Almost broke my neck surfing in Hawaii

Are you scared of dying ?

Yes, kinda

What age do you want to leave this Earth ?

90s

If you had a choice to live for ever would you take it ?

If I could stay the same age, yes
Thank you for your reponses. I am glad you didn't die in Hawaii.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:13 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worick View Post
Alot. Especially when im hungover, the downer in the alcohol really kicks in. But the way things seem with an inevitable war and everyone being sensitive about everything it doesnt seem so bad
Yea. I am a downer as well. Thank God i quit drinking.

Thanks for your reponses.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:15 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enayze View Post
I think about it more as I get older and see more people passing away.

I absolutely believe in an afterlife and judgement after death.
Ayeee I agree with this comment. Take it one day at a time. If living life is hard death should be a cake walk lol.
Old 06-06-2019, 12:14 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 407 Post(s)
Mr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,155.45
Total Points: 31,760.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
Serious question. How often do you think about death ?

Do you have a will?

I do not think about death since it's negative /pessimistic af to me.

I have a will for my pops that he can sell my belongings if he needs the money.

Buried

Yeah I believe in Heaven and Hell

Yes I've been very religious for 7 years after being Atheist most of my life. Depression led me to convert and my pops & brother converted to Christianity

When I wasnt atheist or religious I was almost involved in a car crash

Im not scared of dying since I pray daily to CHRIST that he protects me & family

Leave the Earth? Eh it will happen when Im old af

If I could be immortal I would choose it only if I can be in my 20s
& if my loved ones could as well otherwise naw since I dont like to be alone

Last edited by Mr.365; 06-06-2019 at 12:17 AM.
Mr.365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 12:14 AM #16
Banned

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Worick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,648.88

Quote:

Thats good to hear. Alcohol is a poison for the body and mind.
What about you, been thinking about death and meaning and stuff?
Worick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 02:58 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.365 View Post
I do not think about death since it's negative /pessimistic af to me.

I have a will for my pops that he can sell my belongings if he needs the money.

Buried

Yeah I believe in Heaven and Hell

Yes I've been very religious for 7 years after being Atheist most of my life. Depression led me to convert and my pops & brother converted to Christianity

When I wasnt atheist or religious I was almost involved in a car crash

Im not scared of dying since I pray daily to CHRIST that he protects me & family

Leave the Earth? Eh it will happen when Im old af

If I could be immortal I would choose it only if I can be in my 20s
& if my loved ones could as well otherwise naw since I dont like to be alone
Thank you for the feedback and insight.

Indeed God will protect and shield you from danager in the name of Jesus !

Everybody wants to be immmortal in there 20s lol. It's like that book tuck everlasting.
Old 06-06-2019, 03:37 AM #18
Interim Champion

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
E10Rifle has a reputation beyond reputeE10Rifle has a reputation beyond reputeE10Rifle has a reputation beyond reputeE10Rifle has a reputation beyond reputeE10Rifle has a reputation beyond reputeE10Rifle has a reputation beyond reputeE10Rifle has a reputation beyond reputeE10Rifle has a reputation beyond reputeE10Rifle has a reputation beyond reputeE10Rifle has a reputation beyond reputeE10Rifle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 9,656.33

Quote:
Serious question. How often do you think about death ?

Do you have a will?

I think about mortality most days at the moment, but thatís probably because my Dad died a few months ago. In general Iíve been more keenly aware of it since my daughter was born.

I have a will, yes, mainly for provision for my little girl.

Donít really feel like being maggot food, so Iíll be cremated.

Donít believe in an afterlife due to being an atheist.

Youíd have to be a f***ing idiot to believe in ghosts.

I once almost drowned in the Indian Ocean. I also went to Cardiff-Millwall as a neutral.

Not scared of dying, but determined not to leave my kid any time soon.

Any time after my wife. She wouldnít cope without me, but Iíd happily spend my last days trying to smash some hot 50 year olds in.

Live forever and watch everyone Iíve ever known die including kids/grandkids? F*** no.
E10Rifle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 03:46 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worick View Post
Thats good to hear. Alcohol is a poison for the body and mind.
What about you, been thinking about death and meaning and stuff?
Yea I think about death time to time and when it enters my mind. I been to question everything then it wants me to go to church lol.

I believe in spirits , i don't know if its the same as ghost i never seen a ghost and i don't want to see them.

I don't have a will. I don't plan to write one until I am at least 40.

I don't even have life insurance lol.

If I had the money i would get buried in a tomb. I don't even know how i would want to be buried honestly. I am dead so I guess that's up to my wife.

I never wanted to live forever unless I was a king or something. I am happy to die in my 70s.

I do believe in an Afterlife and I want to see it . I just want to know what's after this.

It just can't be it.

Like it gets me going what's the meaning for life. So we get a certain amount of time on earth then lights out ? I kinda feel like it has to be something.

I wounder what it feels like to die.

Last edited by JcLazyX210; 06-06-2019 at 03:48 AM.
Old 06-06-2019, 04:15 AM #20
Absolution

Quoted: 723 Post(s)
ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,747.09

Quote:

Death isn't that scary if you think about it as a dreamless sleep, but where it gets strange is when you ponder the magnanimity of eternity.. how substantial "forever" is... how when you inevitably die, you're plunged into a gaping maw of infinite, inescapable darkness and nothingness so complete that it was as if you never existed at all.

What's even scarier than nothingness I think though, is if within the vastness and complexity of reality, some part of your consciousness does somehow survive after death and you're trapped within a strange chaotic nightmare from which you can't wake or rest from, with no solace or comfort of physical boundaries and where the depths of strangeness has no limits.
ikigai is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
afterlife, death, dying, life, near death, oldness, sick