Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Grinds Hard For Thurman, Spars With Tim Tszyu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    You aint slick..Its been 1 year NOT "5-6 years."
    so pac only been old for 1 year? wth?? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Can you just answer the question. If you don't know that is fine.
      so you think pac is gonna juice up? or if pac gets the ko then?

Comment

Yall thought Ruiz was an upset wait till Pac hits Thurman "one time" for a one punch KO and wins KO of the year over wilder breazele

Comment

Originally posted by Larky101 View Post
          Yeah bro the form of matthysse definitely made pac look better although the signs of slippage from pac were evident.
          That's why I say he should retire before its too late. I have a feeling Keith is going to hurt him then outbox him if Manny doesn't get to him 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I just want to know VADA or USADA testing announced for this fight yet.
            No need anymore... you can do TUEs and mask them nowadays.... but hey, all boxers get tested before and after.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
              Couldn't have said it better lol. Freddie was just being cheap. For being an elite superstar, Manny has had the worst sparring partners hands down, over the last 10 years.bRemember he brought in an MMA guy who was 0-5 to get Manny ready for Floyd lol.

Freddie doesn't hire anybody he uses guys that hes already training for other fights and 9/10 they're 130lbers lol
              Here’s some of Pacquiaos previous sparring partners
              Jose Benavides
              Rutland Prodnikov
              Shawn Porter
              Lydell Rhodes
              David Rodella
              Ray Beltran
              Amir Khan
              Glen Tapia
              Karin Mayfield
              Kendall Holt
              Jorge Linares
              Steve Forbes
              Mikey Garcia
              Vanes Martirosyan
              Victor Postol
              and many champions and contenders
              Coach Roach knows how to pick em.

Comment

War......Pacman

Comment

Lol, these people in the comment section acting like they are not going to age at 40 years. Anyways, i give pac props to keep training and grinding out after all these years. I’ve been weight training since my teens and I finding it difficult to get the motivation to workout.

Comment

Lol I was just think that..pac has had great sparring partners..haters will always assume the worst tho

Comment

I'm sure pac would still workout regardless but I'm sure the millions have a part in his motivation lol would for me, I'd up my effort in the gym if I was getting paid that's for sure

Comment

Working...
                      X