Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-05-2019, 12:01 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5202 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 87,549.89
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
I remember back in the day as a kid when Keaton was announced as Batman, he was incessantly clowned on and people couldn't believe Dr. Mom was going to be given such a role. So I'm willing to give the new guy a chance.
Wow I already forgot about that. That was the notion at the time but when i think of Batman, itís all about Michael Keaton.

Val Kilmer was cool too but it got goofy when Clooney started playing the Bat.

I miss the dark Batman.
FinitoxDinamita is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
batman, officially, pattinson, robert

User Tag List