No announcement yet.

eddie hearn earns massive accomplishment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eddie hearn earns massive accomplishment

hearn took aj from massive a-side over wilder by a wide margin to a b-side in less than a year.....thats pretty amazing when you think about it....its not easy to do....

you guys were right...this guy is good...he is definitley for american boxing and looking to make nights we all remember

my fave though was all the fgts who couldnt wait to come here sunday and brag about how wilder ducked AJ...who just knocked out some fat yank on US soil!!!

then they came here anyway saying "this doesnt prove anything..wilder is still a duck...wilder stupid doe for turning down that 100 trillion"

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      my fave though was all the fgts who couldnt wait to come here sunday and brag about how wilder ducked AJ...who just knocked out some fat yank on US soil!!!

then they came here anyway saying "this doesnt prove anything..wilder is still a duck...wilder stupid doe for turning down that 100 trillion"
      It's true though. Wilder still ducked. He said he wouldn't fight for 50/50 and signed 2 fight to avoid future negotiations. QUACK QUACK. That hasn't changed.

Comment

robbie...why do you respond to my threads and quote me when you have me on ignore? lol...what a vag

Comment

speaking of ducks...maybe AJ should try ducking or blocking some of ruiz's punches next time?

Comment

Working...
          X