Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2019, 12:15 PM #41
DuckAdonis DuckAdonis is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 7,038
Quoted: 2885 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 82,588.12
Bank: 1,950.98
Total Points: 84,539.10
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

If he fights more than once a year id love it. But it seems like that is his own decision to do that....
DuckAdonis is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-21-2019, 12:18 PM #42
R_Walken R_Walken is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5,586
Quoted: 2589 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18
R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 40,828.57
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 42,105.41
Awesome posts, get yourself an avatar to match - DramaShow- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Thatís what I thought. Some of you guys are the worse ďBoxing fansĒ on this forum. When hit in the fact with numbers and fact you start calling people names lol. The fact that you automatically supported the promoter over the fighter based on rumours not facts, show are narrow minded you are. You guys are for the promoters, because one fighter complained about his activity level you calling him names. I havenít seen any other fans on this forums doing that... Just the Haymon loyalist like yourself.... And when called on it, this is you guys exact response. Am glad I expose your dumb arguement and hurt your feelings.... Next time stop calling out the boxers, GRJ should be on his knees because he is fighting once a year... Spence should too, Breazeale should too... the pattern is there, loyalist like yourself wouldnít see it.
Thatís your response after having everything you wrote be proven wrong. Geez

Iím a fan of Gary said it on here multiple times, never had a problem if he only wants to fight once a year / Itís ultimately up to the fighter how many times a year they want to be punched in the face

Just think he needs to step it up and heís got it good and heís on the only platform that would still give him prime TV time and pay him very well fighting as infrequently as he does against the level he does
You think Arum / GB / Matchroom would still be down with GRJ , I donít but I bet you think he wants all the names and be in the ring just his team is holding hm back

I like how your whole post got taken apart and sh.itted on for what it was and how you still think you came out in top

Iím a bad boxing fan because I called you stupid ( sensitive much ) and saying GRJ should be thankful for the position heís in because I doubt any other platform would let him manage his career this way .

Gary said it himself heís a free agent letís see if he leaves and if he does how often he fights and who he fights l. Maybe Iím wrong and he goes Somewhere starts fighting 3 Times a year with a couple meaningful fights in there. I just doubt it
Because his teams had almost
The names and Straps in his division and Gary was the only one of them who just fought no hopers once a year.
R_Walken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 12:23 PM #43
R_Walken R_Walken is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5,586
Quoted: 2589 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18
R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 40,828.57
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 42,105.41
Awesome posts, get yourself an avatar to match - DramaShow- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
Whatever the reason was, he hasn't been able to get those fights. And he is making it crystal clear it is not on him, but on Haymon and his Leo's team. So now there is no excuse not to get the fight made. I'm sure GRJ in the past may have been a reason some of those fights were not being made, but he wants the LSC now...and he wants it badly. Even Keith Idec mentioned a few weeks ago that the hold up is LSC, NOT GRJ. That is a guy plugged in the PBC and would know what is going on.
Iím with you , LSC / GRJ is a cant Miss fight hope it happens next For both guys
R_Walken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 12:34 PM #44
sicko sicko is online now
The Truth Hurts
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 24,598
Quoted: 4363 Post(s)
Rep Power: 62
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 88,335.15
Bank: 1,558.76
Total Points: 89,893.91
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 
Default

He should do whatever is best for him and his career but I don't think the interest will be all that high for him nor do I think others will be willing to pay him as much as he makes right now fighting once a year

If the plan is to Move Up, Tank is the biggest fight to make at 130, also could still get Leo at 130. Money not the issue, he want the big Fights!
sicko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 04:34 PM #45
Ray* Ray* is offline
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, England
Age: 40
Posts: 38,443
Quoted: 6073 Post(s)
Rep Power: 96
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 31,297.40
Bank: 246,668.04
Total Points: 277,965.44
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Walken View Post
Thatís your response after having everything you wrote be proven wrong. Geez

.
You prove nothing wrong, you came in here to back the promoter over the fighter, you put all the blame on the fighter and act like a typical loyalist. Itís a proven fact that PBC fighters are NOT activity enough and you have examples provided for you. Those examples was to make you not sh itting on the fighter alone. But like I said before it all ďHail Al HaymonĒ or nothing else with your type, another poster came in and acknowledge the fact that PBC activities is an issue but GRJ has issues as well. You went the full 100% of GRJ because he talked about leaving like a true trooper for PBC... Maybe he doesnít want to leave, maybe he was just threatening to do that so he can get more fights. But you were full mode s hitting on him because itís PBC.... Great boxing fan.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 02:46 AM #46
Scipio2009 Scipio2009 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 13,301
Quoted: 6601 Post(s)
Rep Power: 34
Scipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 48,953.65
Bank: 24,049.34
Total Points: 73,002.99
liar - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger 8===o - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger enjoy - -MAKAVELLI- 
- enjoy - cheeseburger **** - cheeseburger 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
he didnít likely make m+ plus lol. Again you are making up and indenting numbers. He may have made a hundred grand off the gate. Stop just making numbers up.

Lomachenko just makes 3.2 million for Crolla. Iím sure if they want to they can pay Russell over 2 mil a fight.

Pbc has 3 good fights for GRJ. LSC Mares and Tank. LSC and Mares have been good fights for 4 years lol and Haymon hasnít made them.

GRJ is the one letting it be known he is ready to leave if he gets a good offer. What does that tell you? Heís obviously not happy.

This is his way of pushing back at Haymon saying make the LSC fight or Im gone.
Dan Rafael put out the number that Russell Jr's pay package was for $1.4m plus a piece of the gate (plus whatever other revenues that Russell Jr gets a piece of, as the share of the gate would indicate). If you want to argue that Rafael is a **** reference, come out and say it.

Gary Russell Jr is the WBC 126lb champion; he beats Leo Santa Cruz and he's the WBC/WBA 126lb champion (rematch likely happens, but let's say it goes the same way). Russell Jr would then be the man at 126lbs with neither of the other champions positioned to draw anywhere near the money.

Being free to decide things as you wish is great, expecting anyone to give up their freedom, whether they've always had it or just got it, for anything short of a ridiculous offer makes you look silly
Scipio2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 02:49 AM #47
Scipio2009 Scipio2009 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 13,301
Quoted: 6601 Post(s)
Rep Power: 34
Scipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 48,953.65
Bank: 24,049.34
Total Points: 73,002.99
liar - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger 8===o - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger enjoy - -MAKAVELLI- 
- enjoy - cheeseburger **** - cheeseburger 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
wilder made like 17 million for Breazeale. Haymon has to pay almost 10 million out of his own pocket to keep from DAZN and pay they purse. He lost a lot of money on that fight.
And you're talking **** about made up numbers? lol gtfoh.

No source, no accreditation, no nothing from anywhere; you write as if you personally saw Wilder get one big cheque and head to the bank. Fool
Scipio2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 05:17 AM #48
DaBeastO DaBeastO is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 1,079
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
Rep Power: 4
DaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 21,844.75
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 23,035.48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
wilder basically used espn and then DAZN to drive up and force Haymon to pay him more. That could be what happens here too.

I mean he says he wants the big fights but a Leo Santa Cruz fight coulda happened 3-4 years ago and still hasnít. Or Mares. Or Frampton when he was pbc or Selby etc.
did beyonce wilder really make more though he went through all that made all that noise yet his next fight wasn't even on ppv I never saw cbs/showtime offer wilder a huge contract. I bet lots of fighters are willing to leave al gaymon they just won't saying anything publicly right now because they don't want to get frozen out. I bet gaymon has something in the contract saying you can't say anything negative against him.
DaBeastO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 05:58 AM #49
Ray* Ray* is offline
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, England
Age: 40
Posts: 38,443
Quoted: 6073 Post(s)
Rep Power: 96
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 31,297.40
Bank: 246,668.04
Total Points: 277,965.44
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeastO View Post
did beyonce wilder really make more though he went through all that made all that noise yet his next fight wasn't even on ppv I never saw cbs/showtime offer wilder a huge contract. I bet lots of fighters are willing to leave al gaymon they just won't saying anything publicly right now because they don't want to get frozen out. I bet gaymon has something in the contract saying you can't say anything negative against him.
Some would leave him if they are not getting the right amount of fights or the fights that they want, that's the business of boxing.

We have an example here where the boxer was already been shitted on here, why? Because he dare to speak out amount wanting to get more fights and the promoter involved is called Haymon/PBC.

is it his fault that he hasn't been active previously? Who knows but the mere fact that he wants more fights is a good thing.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 06:16 PM #50
R_Walken R_Walken is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5,586
Quoted: 2589 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18
R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 40,828.57
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 42,105.41
Awesome posts, get yourself an avatar to match - DramaShow- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
You prove nothing wrong, you came in here to back the promoter over the fighter, you put all the blame on the fighter and act like a typical loyalist. It’s a proven fact that PBC fighters are NOT activity enough and you have examples provided for you. Those examples was to make you not sh itting on the fighter alone. But like I said before it all “Hail Al Haymon” or nothing else with your type, another poster came in and acknowledge the fact that PBC activities is an issue but GRJ has issues as well. You went the full 100% of GRJ because he talked about leaving like a true trooper for PBC... Maybe he doesn’t want to leave, maybe he was just threatening to do that so he can get more fights. But you were full mode s hitting on him because it’s PBC.... Great boxing fan.
Ray you’re legit pathetic

All I said from the start is that Gary should be thankful because there no one else I. The sport that would give him 7 figure paydays fighting once a year against no hopers and somehow this makes me a bad boxing fan

Why would I care if Gary leaves if he thought that’s what’s best for his career. Like I said I’m a fan so if he leaves and fights 3x a year I’m down as long as he steps up the comp level

I was a fan of Vanes before during and after he left Haymon

You just act like a broad from the start saying it’s PBC that’s only giving Gary 1 fight a year even though another poster proved what I had said that it’s his own choice. Then you cry and say All the Asides are as inactive as Gary I show a you list that roughly 10% are , kind of disproving your sh.it opinion

Everything you wrote in this thread is wack but as I’ve cone to expect that seems to be the norm for almost whatever you write

Last edited by R_Walken; 05-23-2019 at 06:21 PM.
R_Walken is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
gary, haymon, rank, russell, sign, walk

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:00 PM.