Collapse
No announcement yet.

blueprint--how to ko Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should go fight him or train someone to if it is that simple..

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
      The only way you're beating Wilder is by fighting safe and not getting involved in the moment of a stupid wind mill exchange. Tie him up (clinch him) and box smart, If AJ doesn't do that he will lose! Wilder has a chin which is on par with his amazing punching power, he isn't the most gifted when it comes to his boxing IQ/Technical display but by god did he get lucky with that chin and stopping power he has.

you cant be serious.... wilder needs to be attacked to beat him. Play it safe ?? hands up?? see what happened to dominic last night ???

Comment

There is no plan. It just takes elite boxer to even try to beat someone like Wilder. Fury is the only elite fighter that Wilder fought and Fury nearly succeed.

Comment

Breazeale was tailored for Wilder, plods forward and backwards, zero head movement, not even a solid high guard. Guys luke Fury and Klit have the size and knowledge to lean on Wilder, wrap him up and drown him.

Joshua could do it as well, but I'm not sure he has the experience to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            Breazeale was tailored for Wilder, plods forward and backwards, zero head movement, not even a solid high guard. Guys luke Fury and Klit have the size and knowledge to lean on Wilder, wrap him up and drown him.

Joshua could do it as well, but I'm not sure he has the experience to be honest.
            YES---you get it.

got to neutralize that distance....shut down that straight right.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              There is no plan. It just takes elite boxer to even try to beat someone like Wilder. Fury is the only elite fighter that Wilder fought and Fury nearly succeed.
              Fury easily beat wilder---if he would stop clowning , and maybe throw 10 more punches a round , he will get a 12 -0 decision. I wish Fury had power man....

Comment

Wilder is going to step forward and land the very,,,very.. predictable right on AJ's chin. AJ has no movement. (go watch the Whyte fight) BOOM ko2--quick night for the un-skilled bronze bomber.

Comment

It is easy, there are only 3 elite guys in division and they should all fight each other.

Maybe Usyk can do something, but he has zero experience in division. Next generation of future elite guys are Dubois, Efe Ajagba and some others.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    It is easy, there are only 3 elite guys in division and they should all fight each other.

Maybe Usyk can do something, but he has zero experience in division. Next generation of future elite guys are Dubois, Efe Ajagba and some others.

Efe has the meanest , sharpest jab ive seen in a LONG time....and nice power

Dubois is decent

Joyce is the slowest heavy ive ever fkn seen---i actually was laughing out loud watching him try to box 42 year old ustinov....holy crap..go watch that.....

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... I see... You must be a very sad kid...

(go and re-watch all Wilder's KDs and KOs, then come back here and tell how many resulted from his outstanding "inside game")...
                      Wow.
                      You've it all figured out my child.

Comment

Working...
                      X