Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-11-2019, 01:20 AM #11
Banned

Quoted: 2892 Post(s)
Bjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,251.44
Total Points: 58,346.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
Nothing to be excited about. What fights are you really, really looking forward to? Any? Look at this board. It's semi-dead.

Good and potential great fighters aren't fighting each other because of promotional, network, and BS belts from corrupt alphabet belt orgs.

Boxing is my favorite and only sport I watch. What's happening to our sport, guys?

What can we do?
Please leave boxing you PBC chump.

Every WW is ducking the #1 fighter in the world, Terrence Crawford, including your queer posse Spencer, MMAShawn, Next Time Keith, etc.

Deyonce is ducking Anthony Joshua, the best Heavyweight in the World

Thankfully MW is NOT PBC and we're seeing the best fight the best. At least we have that!

What IS Exciting:

Ca$hnelo thinking of taking over SMW and LHW. Very exciting stuff !

Loma and TC are staying busy with whatever willing opposition they can find. And they're getting the job done!

Beanie Baby Davis and Wannabe Shakur might go to jail so at least we can be spared their acts!

Wilder might get KTFO so that's something!

Spencer gonna be the GOAT of LW...AT WELTERWEIGHT!

In all seriousness boxing is in a lull right now. There are no mega fights. The Canelo-GGG fights lost a LOT of luster after Canelo whooped GGG and sent him into a mini retirement. Now GGG comes back...to fight tomato cans. Again. Nobody cares. . .

Canelo has only Andrade left and Andrade hasn't fought anyone remotely as good as Canelo. Hard to see Andrade win a decision.

Crawford won't get any major names at WW because they're afraid.

Loma won't get Mikey or Tank because they're afraid.

Loma Might get Teofimo, but I'd rather he built his profile more tbh

PBC is simply bad for boxing. No other way around it
Bjl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-11-2019, 01:20 AM #12
The Champ

Quoted: 4531 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 754,340.87
Total Points: 812,116.89
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.365 View Post
When UFC was a threat in 2016 having PPVs do +1 million buys while boxing couldnt even crack a million is when it forced the sport to be great again in 2017, 2018 with the Nelo-G fights

UFC is now on a app for ffs & isnt going to threaten boxing just like WWE whose ratings keep declining due to lack of stars.

What can we do? I watch NBA, Premier League, La Liga, LIGA MX, NFL, I dont mind Hockey so maybe you should watch other sports

If it's anything I see Top Rank/ESPN Boxing tanking too since their roster sucks imo & they are running out of laundromat workers for Lomo, Terence Crawford, etc
Loma will get Davis and Crawford with Spence. Hope it's not too late. Nice journeymen could ruin all plans tho.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 01:23 AM #13
The Champ

BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjl12 View Post
Please leave boxing you PBC chump.

Every WW is ducking the #1 fighter in the world, Terrence Crawford, including your queer posse Spencer, MMAShawn, Next Time Keith, etc.

Deyonce is ducking Anthony Joshua, the best Heavyweight in the World

Thankfully MW is NOT PBC and we're seeing the best fight the best. At least we have that!

What IS Exciting:

Ca$hnelo thinking of taking over SMW and LHW. Very exciting stuff !

Loma and TC are staying busy with whatever willing opposition they can find. And they're getting the job done!

Beanie Baby Davis and Wannabe Shakur might go to jail so at least we can be spared their acts!

Wilder might get KTFO so that's something!

Spencer gonna be the GOAT of LW...AT WELTERWEIGHT!

In all seriousness boxing is in a lull right now. There are no mega fights. The Canelo-GGG fights lost a LOT of luster after Canelo whooped GGG and sent him into a mini retirement. Now GGG comes back...to fight tomato cans. Again. Nobody cares. . .

Canelo has only Andrade left and Andrade hasn't fought anyone remotely as good as Canelo. Hard to see Andrade win a decision.

Crawford won't get any major names at WW because they're afraid.

Loma won't get Mikey or Tank because they're afraid.

Loma Might get Teofimo, but I'd rather he built his profile more tbh

PBC is simply bad for boxing. No other way around it
Please post respectfully. Screw your theories and racism. I'm not interested in politics or petty stuff. I don't care about Wilder or PBC.

Canelo is the best fighter in the world right now, after Estrada!
Old 05-11-2019, 01:27 AM #14
The Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Clickbait? Boxing is exciting. The matchmaking right now is awful.
Exciting? Examples?
Old 05-11-2019, 01:42 AM #15
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13603 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 1,063,496.13
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded &quot;no more than 3 replies&quot; dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Exciting? Examples?
If you don't get how watching combat between two trained athletes is exciting then you need to crawl back into your hole.

Of course, you're lying because you wouldn't be here if you didn't find it exciting so GTFO with the trolling.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 01:47 AM #16
The Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
If you don't get how watching combat between two trained athletes is exciting then you need to crawl back into your hole.

Of course, you're lying because you wouldn't be here if you didn't find it exciting so GTFO with the trolling.
The point was it isn't that exciting right now for various reasons. Not that I don't find boxing exciting.
Old 05-11-2019, 01:47 AM #17
Banned

Bjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Exciting? Examples?
Actually this might be the most exciting time for boxing.

The buildup of mega fights is what makes it so much fun.

Canelo-GGG was a great buildup. Both fights were great.

Floyd-Manny was a historic buildup. Fight was a dud (Manny was scared)

We may (hopefully) be in the beginning/early stages of Crawford-Errald buildup as well as AJ-Deyonce or Loma-Teofimo...might even get Usyk a quick shot to AJ with a tuneup in the fall for him.

A shame PBC blocks good fights from happening. It's crazy that company has ANY fans.

Hopefully Terrence can get one of Ugas, Porter, Danny, Manny, or Keith in the winter. Won't hold my breath though. Most likely to be Kell Brook which could be a good scrap depending on which Kell shows up
Old 05-11-2019, 01:47 AM #18
Banned

Quote:
Please post respectfully. Screw your theories and racism. I'm not interested in politics or petty stuff. I don't care about Wilder or PBC.

Canelo is the best fighter in the world right now, after Estrada!
Terrence Crawford is #1 in the world right now. He's after NOBODY
Old 05-11-2019, 01:50 AM #19
The Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjl12 View Post
Terrence Crawford is #1 in the world right now. He's after NOBODY
He has a case, a good choice.
Old 05-11-2019, 01:53 AM #20
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 4460 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 202,599.72
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn &quot;enjoy&quot; - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Resumes must not factor into whos p4p king
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boring?, boxing