Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-15-2019, 12:37 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,929.22
Total Points: 50,936.47
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Would it have mattered? Likely would have called it a slip like when Gvozdyk knocked down Stevenson.

I would love to know how many punches didnít hit the target for Munguia
Is their a way to get that stat
Mofo must of been extremely tired hitting nothing like that
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-15-2019, 12:58 AM #32
Interim Champion

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
Blond Beast is a name known to allBlond Beast is a name known to allBlond Beast is a name known to allBlond Beast is a name known to allBlond Beast is a name known to allBlond Beast is a name known to all
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 17,477.98

Maybe score each minute?
Blond Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 01:05 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4840 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 124,255.60
No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
I would love to know how many punches didnít hit the target for Munguia
Is their a way to get that stat
Mofo must of been extremely tired hitting nothing like that
I want to rematch the fight and so my own compubox, but I hit the button when he misses.

Iím guessing itís at least 2/1 missed to landed.
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 01:05 AM #34
Undisputed Champion

MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond Beast View Post
Maybe score each minute?
It would be a long fughin night lol
A lot of stop-rewind
Would remind of how we used to get the lyrics for songs on tape ( I know you recall that )
Was wondering if someone ( compumiss ) kept stats like that

Anyway all this to state itís really tiring punching air
Fughin hard on a fighter
Old 04-15-2019, 01:12 AM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
I want to rematch the fight and so my own compubox, but I hit the button when he misses.

Iím guessing itís at least 2/1 missed to landed.
More than that
Funnyís enough , Dazn has that weird camera angle , like overlooking the fight , kind of being in the ring on someoneís shoulder
Every time they had that angle , you would see him missing quite a bit
See for yourself , Iím pretty sure I wasnít hallucinating
Old 04-15-2019, 01:24 AM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
ramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 12,820.61

ehhh 7-5 was to hogan was the proper score

but fight was in Mexico

not really mad
ramses07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 01:25 AM #37
Interim Champion

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
Blond Beast is a name known to allBlond Beast is a name known to allBlond Beast is a name known to allBlond Beast is a name known to allBlond Beast is a name known to allBlond Beast is a name known to all
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 17,477.98

Quote:
It would be a long fughin night lol
A lot of stop-rewind
Would remind of how we used to get the lyrics for songs on tape ( I know you recall that )
Was wondering if someone ( compumiss ) kept stats like that

Anyway all this to state itís really tiring punching air
Fughin hard on a fighter
U are totally right. In truth eye witnesses are unreliable, in the sense few agree on what they see, and even then itís objective. Boxing judges should be better than random witnesses because they are the opposite of that. Twelve extremely close rounds could still be a shutout either way. But itís always been this way, try and get three humans to agree on anything. The first round is usually a feel out round, one guy can win by throwing one extra jab but thatís the same as winning the twelfth round by a wide margin but not enough to get 10/8.
And yes I totally played my cassette player for a few seconds at a time writing down the lyrics.lol I just donít know how to make scoring more accountable?
Blond Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 01:29 AM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
U are totally right. In truth eye witnesses are unreliable, in the sense few agree on what they see, and even then itís objective. Boxing judges should be better than random witnesses because they are the opposite of that. Twelve extremely close rounds could still be a shutout either way. But itís always been this way, try and get three humans to agree on anything. The first round is usually a feel out round, one guy can win by throwing one extra jab but thatís the same as winning the twelfth round by a wide margin but not enough to get 10/8.
And yes I totally played my cassette player for a few seconds at a time writing down the lyrics.lol I just donít know how to make scoring more accountable?

That makes two of us
But I do know he missed a bunch and that takes a very heavy toll on you
This is one of those fights , that Hogan made him pay every time he swung and missed
Old 04-15-2019, 01:32 AM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

The fastest fighter Iíve ever seen live is Floyd
When we caught the replay we couldnít believe how many punches we had missed and we had great seats
Heíd put together four five punches and weíd only see two
So yeah ,quite objective to eachís own
Old 04-15-2019, 01:53 AM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4840 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 124,255.60
No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
More than that
Funnyís enough , Dazn has that weird camera angle , like overlooking the fight , kind of being in the ring on someoneís shoulder
Every time they had that angle , you would see him missing quite a bit
See for yourself , Iím pretty sure I wasnít hallucinating
When he missed his uppercut it looked like in mortal kombat 2 where they miss by a mile and then stand there with their arm in the air for a second before resetting.
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List