No announcement yet.

People unfollow ‘The Rock’ after he posts support of US military

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    Not the sort of degenerates I'd want following me in the 1st place.

Exactly. Bunch of sissies

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      The U.S. military is being used as a tool to further the interests of banksters and big business. Not to spread democracy and freedom.

People are right to be repulsed by that.
      Yeah, people are starting to wake up from the propaganda, in large part thanks to the Internet and the further availability of information. Leakers helped too.

We know it's BS now. That it's just The Walking Dead with a fancy "for FREEDOM!" slogan, every time.

I honestly believe this is the last century for humanity. What a pity.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
        I’m not American, but that country is divided as hell, so I’d be careful generalizing 300 million people. None of the wars since ww2 have been overly popular. At the very least u have to know that killing civilians is bad for business. So even if it’s just out of concern for themselves don’t think killing civilians is something they don’t care about.
        Oh I agree that there's a significant portion of the population that is not "okay" with civilian casualties. I was referring to the military/government itself, and what realistically is the case on the ground in war zones. It's a business, and bombs sell. The US not too long ago sold Saudi Arabia bombs that were used to take out a school bus, among other horrific crimes against humanity. Genocide, essentially. And the US is still supplying, to dis day.

Comment

So it got more than two million likes and a couple of contrarian soyboys comments are what gets quoted in this "news" article? **** off

Comment

If People's Elbow doesn't work then The Rock now has another finishing move.

Comment

I’m not American, but that country is divided as hell, so I’d be careful generalizing 300 million people. None of the wars since ww2 have been overly popular. At the very least u have to know that killing civilians is bad for business. So even if it’s just out of concern for themselves don’t think killing civilians is something they don’t care about.
              He's trolling, which is all he does here.

He's best put on ignore.

Comment

Right. I’m waiting for someone to explain the war for oil racket? I just want to see the math. If it’s why America goes to war then what’s the simple equation? If someone thinks they know how it works, ask yourself if u even know what the current price per barrel is? Take a guess, and then look it up. Then ask yourself if u should be explaining how oil works.
                Good luck with getting any of them to explain it.

They dont grasp how things work. They just repeat talking points their party tells them like trained parrots.

That's why they are called NPCs by their political opponents, and called "stupid voters" by their own party.

Comment

everytying is news huh lmfao. and people wonder how the kharsdasians are so rich and famous.

Comment

Meh... The new "outrage" of the week. It'll pass then we'll move on to the next catastrophe.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      So Sadam was murdering and torturing his own people and that was ok? Taliban, AlQaeda and ISIS were th good guys? Since the end of the Vietnam War, the U.S. actually does all that it can to avoid civilian casualties. Unlike the oppressors who we take down in the 21st century.
                      Come on man, its 2019, you can stop pretending that we invaded Iraq because we cared about their people, or because we thought Saddam was a threat to us.

We should be mature enough to claim our own messes.

Comment

Working...
                      X