Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chollo doing bag work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is this whiteboy uploading videos of him tapping the bag? Trying to impress someone or mentally unstable?

My grandma looks good on a heavy bag, what's the point?

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
      Why is this whiteboy uploading videos of him tapping the bag? Trying to impress someone or mentally unstable?

My grandma looks good on a heavy bag, what's the point?
      Why you so angry at him? You know him?

Comment

The bag is round for a reason, don't just stand in one place going through the motions, work AROUND it.

Honestly, your right hands looked weak. Set down on those shots while getting leverage off of your back foot and let it rip. Punch through the bag, not just too the bag.

Your hooks looked ok but then you just skip backwards after your combos and admire your work every time. Stay in there moving your head, and dukinunder hooks, taking the side. Boxing is all about small circles. Take the side and work some more, slip a shot, get under a shot,take the side and let your hands go.

anything defensive after you throw your shots, work both sides and just get around that bag instead of standing in one place throwing your shots. Ever hear of the ring being called the square circle? Work around it........Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 01-30-2018, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Why you so angry at him? You know him?
          I don't know him but I don't have to know him to see what's going on. He's having mental health issues, click on the quote on the first post of this thread and you'll see him and another guy exchanging threats.

These kids need help, not a fight. Something is ****ed up in their heads and this chollo guy is even worse than the other one.

Comment

lmfao I thought I was going insane for a bit I couldve bet my life I posted on here and chollo responded and nope I checked every post and was like wtf, im going crazy but then check my post and dude posted it twice in the lounge too...

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              Jumping jacks for 20 minutes or all of that in 20 minutes beforehand?
              Did weights for an hour

2 sets if 350 sit ups

Followed by

50 jumping jacks immediately followed by 10 burpees, rinse and repeat for for 3 minutes... Did it 6 times

Got in the treadmill and mixed wind sprints and light jogging for 10 minutes

Then I got on the bag for 45 minutes. The video I posted was my very last 5 minutes for the day
              Last edited by Chollo Vista; 01-30-2018, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                The bag is round for a reason, don't just stand in one place going through the motions, work AROUND it.

Honestly, your right hands looked weak. Set down on those shots while getting leverage off of your back foot and let it rip. Punch through the bag, not just too the bag.

Your hooks looked ok but then you just skip backwards after your combos and admire your work every time. Stay in there moving your head, and dukinunder hooks, taking the side. Boxing is all about small circles. Take the side and work some more, slip a shot, get under a shot,take the side and let your hands go.

anything defensive after you throw your shots, work both sides and just get around that bag instead of standing in one place throwing your shots. Ever hear of the ring being called the square circle? Work around it........Rockin'
                Good feedback

Why stay in the pocket long enough for something to come back though?

Regarding working in a circle around the bag, how can you punch if your feet are moving sideways and not set?
                Last edited by Chollo Vista; 01-30-2018, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
                  I don't know him but I don't have to know him to see what's going on. He's having mental health issues, click on the quote on the first post of this thread and you'll see him and another guy exchanging threats.

These kids need help, not a fight. Something is ****ed up in their heads and this chollo guy is even worse than the other one.
                  No offense man but you kinda sound like Morning Joke or his boyfriend Mickael Zapersky armchair psychoanalyzing Trump, sans any sort of medical degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Good feedback

Why stay in the pocket long enough for something to come back though?

Regarding working in a circle around the bag, how can you punch if your feet are moving sideways?
                    I never said stay in the pocket. I said to land your shots and then take a side and work some more.

Small steps with each shot. You throw a 1-2, step with the jab and then as your right hands lands, at the same time bring up your back foot. Your back foot lands just before your right hand does and your pushing off of the back leg..........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      I never said stay in the pocket. I said to land your shots and then take a side and work some more.

Small steps with each shot. You throw a 1-2, step with the jab and then as your right hands lands, at the same time bring up your back foot. Your back foot lands just before your right hand does and your pushing off of the back leg..........Rockin'
                      Got it... Good stuff

What else you got?

Comment

Working...
                      X