Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Andre Ward fought an exact copy of himself...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Kovalev had a cup on, so it's not as bad as a punch to unprotected nuts, but it's still freaking painful.
    ward beat the dog**** out of kovalev...lol... it was great...and thats how history will remember it

kovalev seemed fine till ward landed that big flush shut to kovs face...then it looked like kov had nothing left and ward beat the crap out of him plain and simple

Comment

Would be one dirty ass fight i'll tell you that

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        ward beat the dog**** out of kovalev...lol... it was great...and thats how history will remember it

kovalev seemed fine till ward landed that big flush shut to kovs face...then it looked like kov had nothing left and ward beat the crap out of him plain and simple
        Nah i think people will look at it as a controversial TKO win, probably most people aren't even going to remember that fight to begin with...

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Nah i think people will look at it as a controversial TKO win, probably most people aren't even going to remember that fight to begin with...
          sure they will...they will remember it as the time the two division world champ decisively beat a fellow top 5 p4p fighter in a division north of the one he began his career in.....how he had a controversial decision in the first and gave an immediate rematch and erased any doubt

if they dont remember ward who will they remember from this era? golovkin knocking out curtis stevens?

Comment

sure they will...they will remember it as the time the two division world champ decisively beat a fellow top 5 p4p fighter in a division north of the one he began his career in.....how he had a controversial decision in the first and gave an immediate rematch and erased any doubt

if they dont remember ward who will they remember from this era? golovkin knocking out curtis stevens?
            Well it wouldnt be looked at as a historic fight, it didnt even have good viewer ratings. Sure Ward fans will remember it... but the controversy surrounding the ending of the fight ruined it for the general fans.

Comment

If Ward fought an exact copy of himself? Then two Ward's would own Kovalev's soul.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                Well it wouldnt be looked at as a historic fight, it didnt even have good viewer ratings. Sure Ward fans will remember it... but the controversy surrounding the ending of the fight ruined it for the general fans.
                since when does a fight have to have good viewer ratings to be called "historic"?

how many millions paid big bucks to watch floyd spar mcgregor?...the level of skill displayed and talent in the ring isnt reflected in viewership numbers

did you see any of the major media outlets not crediting ward for the win? i didnt see fat dan out there claiming it was some bad stoppage or some win marred with contreversey that would stifle wards legacy....did you?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                  If Ward fought an exact copy of himself? Then two Ward's would own Kovalev's soul.
                  Nope, but here is Conor taking Floyd's soul:

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Nope, but here is Conor taking Floyd's soul:

Looks more like Conor trying to dry hump the guy who made him enough money to fuel his coke binges.

Has Conor crawled out of the dumpster and back into the cage yet? It's hard to care about ex-fighters like him.

Two Ward's have shared custody of Kovalev's soul, while the boxing world stops giving a **** about Conor McGregor. All is right again.

Comment

since when does a fight have to have good viewer ratings to be called "historic"?

how many millions paid big bucks to watch floyd spar mcgregor?...the level of skill displayed and talent in the ring isnt reflected in viewership numbers

did you see any of the major media outlets not crediting ward for the win? i didnt see fat dan out there claiming it was some bad stoppage or some win marred with contreversey that would stifle wards legacy....did you?
                      Lot's of people thought the stoppage was very incorrect. For example, Paulie Malignaggi who even thought Ward won the 1st fight, reacted to the stoppage live and thought it was absolutely horrendous. I dont really care man, but i didnt view it as a really historic fight at all...

Comment

Working...
                      X