Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Andre Ward fought an exact copy of himself...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
    Maxi, I unblocked you, your mother alt is fine. All your other alts are low life registrations. Here's a cookie for you...made from black sauce in da streets!

Mother alt is Best alt.

Cookie was good.

Comment

If he fought himself then kovalev wouldn't have to check under his bed anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
        If he fought himself then kovalev wouldn't have to check under his bed anymore
        Kovalev never did, an unfair decision in the first, and incompetent stoppage in the second, followed by Ward retiring after that because his body could no longer take it... Who had the last laugh, well certainly not RocNation!

Comment

2011 168 Ward vs 2017 175 Ward.

Comment

It would be a real treat for fans of the sweet science

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              This turned me on for some odd reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Vicious body shots drop men to the ground, leave them in agony and totally out of breath, vicious low blows cause men to bend forward and grab their nuts in pain. But I guess you don't have any to experience that pain that only a man can...
                if you get hit in the actual "nuts" i wouldnt just bend forward and look at a ref

i actually hit myself in the nuts with a raquetball racket, that was in motion, and fell out of my hand....it hurt so had to run around the court and walk laps for about 5 minutes ...i can imagine an actual nutshot from andre ward would hurt just as much........if you ever actually been struck there, with any force, you would know how kovalev reacted would not be how any man would....regardless of how tough you think they are
                Last edited by Curt Henning; 01-04-2018, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  2011 168 Ward vs 2017 175 Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Kovalev never did, an unfair decision in the first, and incompetent stoppage in the second, followed by Ward retiring after that because his body could no longer take it... Who had the last laugh, well certainly not RocNation!
                    Fuck roc nation I'm glad they got "finessed"

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      if you get hit in the actual "nuts" i wouldnt just bend forward and look at a ref

i actually hit myself in the nuts with a raquetball racket, that was in motion, and fell out of my hand....it hurt so had to run around the court and walk laps ...i can imagine an actual nutshot from andre ward would hurt just as much........if you ever actually been struck there, with any force, you would know how kovalev reacted would not be how any man would....regardless of how tough you think they are
                      Here is the first shot in the sequence of the final flurry. Does it really look painful to the body to make Kovalev bend forward?

Kovalev had a cup on, so it's not as bad as a punch to unprotected nuts, but it's still freaking painful.

Comment

Working...
                      X