No announcement yet.

Pacquiao that fought Horn vs Cotto that fought Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao that fought Horn vs Cotto that fought Ali

TBH I did really hope that they both rematch each other for their farewell fight. And it would be interesting how they would look against each other regarding their condition as a fighter.

Meh, I'd rather watch Barrera vs Morales 4.

Comment

I was so curious for this match up all so, i think Manny would have seriously hurt Cotto again. A fitting farewell match and another chance for Manny to gain the light middleweight again on his last fight.

Comment

Manny ain't hurting nothin at this stage. Jeff Horn destroyed him. He has no business at 154 and Cotto ain't starving himself down to 47. Manny still is special enough to beat guys like Jesse Vargas and Chris Algieri. He can't beat the elite guys though. He loses to Spence and Crawford, he already lost to Horn.

Comment

Cotto is much bigger than Pacquiao. Pacquiao was sub par against Horn but he still got robbed and the ref let Horn fight dirty as hell. Cotto fought very poorly and his punch resistance was way down for some reason. Cotto also injured his left bicep at some point late in the fight. Ali beat Cotto by a few points and Ali isn't as good as even the sub par Pacquiao that fought Horn.With Cotto's ability to take a punch gone I think the Pacquiao who fought Horn would KO the Cotto who fought Ali.

Comment

Working...
          X