Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you bought the PPV last night??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't......i watched it for free at my friends house. I don't wanna give de la hoya any of my money. I like canelo though.

Comment

I streamed it on kodi through my android box, I would have paid for it if I wasn't so broke right now...

Comment

I went to the theater to watch it ($20 bucks). Anyone who hasn't watched at the theater its worth a like. If you got a theater that serves beer/alcohol near you they'd probably kill it showing fights + be a more fun environment (although maybe more fights, seen a fight at a Conor vs Floyd theater last time around, not sure if that was alcohol related or nah).

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I went to the theater to watch it ($20 bucks). Anyone who hasn't watched at the theater its worth a like. If you got a theater that serves beer/alcohol near you they'd probably kill it showing fights + be a more fun environment (although maybe more fights, seen a fight at a Conor vs Floyd theater last time around, not sure if that was alcohol related or nah).
          Cool... so it sounds like the theater is another way to go. I enjoyed the fight...just not the damn 118-110 score card. Her a$$ needs to be deported from the boxing ring!!

Comment

can't find a good stream so I bought it! scored it 12 - 0 golovkin by a complete domination.

sorry but my score is final!

Comment

I ordered it, split it three ways with my brother and dad so not bad at all. Undercard was doo doo though, we hardly paid attention.

Comment

I ordered it but some of my friends kicked me some money. I won't be buying the rematch, that's for sure. This was a travesty and the casual fight fans who came over think that boxing is a corrupt joke.....thanks OLDH, thanks for giving the sport a black eye.

Comment

Was at a friend's house watching it.

Comment

I didnt. I spent the equivalent of the PPV in orbs for the Fire Emblem mobile game

I got the 4 Brave Heroes of the Chose your Legend banner, and a +attack Hector to boot

no regrets here

Comment

I paid a $35 cover to see it at a bar

Comment

Working...
                      X