No announcement yet.

which day on this forum ruined more lives? 5/2/15 or 11/19/16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    all other fights fail mightily over the tears produced by the outcome of these fights

Floyd clearly beat Manny...proved he was the best of the era, and won comfortably...the tears and excuses were real

Ward got off the canvas to comeback and beat Kovalev in a fight many were hoping to see Ward KTFO and finally lose....
    May-pac was without a doubt one of the biggest cash grabs in history,and both sides should be disappointed for having waited so many years for a glorified sparring session. Kovalev ward was a shock to many,because alot of people thought the fight would end in one of two ways,either ward by decision,or kovalev by ko. Kovalev suprised many by being able to box ward from the outside,and the majority of people believe that he should have gotten the nod,hence why we are getting a rematch. If ward fans are taking pride in a 1 point victory against a guy who they claimed ward would easily outbox,then thats pretty sad.

Comment

Floyd vs manny. 90% of the boxing community thinks ward lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        im probably gonna have to say november of last year caused more hurt

cause like...floyd was never in any danger...and i think even pacs biggest superfans were resigned to the fact that he prob wasnt going to win....

but in november they had ward on the canvas and thought everything was going to be smooth sailing after the knockdown...till ward bounced back and show champion heart, mettle and resiliency...
        before the rematch was announced the tears were epic....they really think a kd, secures a victory...fights are scored round by round...not by punch stats or a kd

i knew i was watching something special when after round 2-3 he kept fighting harder and harder....showed a side no one knew he had except his team

this fight was my fav from last year....its rare two prime p4p guys fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          what a childish response. predictable from you. but why do you need to start this type of thread? it makes it look like you are the butthurt one, think about it.
          I like you as a poster but I gotta be real with you, if you're going to call people "childish", you probably shouldn't be constantly using a 2nd grade mentality in calling the guy "Wart" and other imbecilic stuff like that. I think you're above that.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
            Floyd vs manny. 90% of the boxing community thinks ward lost.
            first it was 70%

now its 90%

might as well shoot for a cool 99% bwahahahahahahahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I think the Pac thing hurt many, but people moved on because it was a clear victory for Floyd and only the delusional ones are grasping onto that one.

With Ward, they all got so excited in the 2nd round that they can't emotionally come to terms with the fact that he worked his way back in the fight. Their brains won't accept it. They can't even admit it was a close fight.
              11/19 broke a lot of hearts and minds.
              He worked his way back ,that doesnt mean he won doe ,close fight indeed

Comment

Both fights caused kovalev and Pacquiao fans to be on an everlasting menstrual cycle but I'd 5-2-15 because I've never seen that many post fight excuses from any fanbase in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  before the rematch was announced the tears were epic....they really think a kd, secures a victory...fights are scored round by round...not by punch stats or a kd

i knew i was watching something special when after round 2-3 he kept fighting harder and harder....showed a side no one knew he had except his team

this fight was my fav from last year....its rare two prime p4p guys fight
                  as previously mentioned....these clowns out here quoting punch stats and thinking that cause one guy got knocked down theres no way that guy can win.........

the cognitive dissonance is real with these guys...they cant explain how they are wrong

Comment

I think the Pac thing hurt many, but people moved on because it was a clear victory for Floyd and only the delusional ones are grasping onto that one.

With Ward, they all got so excited in the 2nd round that they can't emotionally come to terms with the fact that he worked his way back in the fight. Their brains won't accept it. They can't even admit it was a close fight.
                    11/19 broke a lot of hearts and minds.
                    That post when you know you've got another quote for your sig.

This is the proverbial nail on the head, if Floyd Manny was relatively close they'd be shouting fix and robbery, Ward and Kovalev was so they just outright refuse to acknowledge who was the better man. Phaggots, the lot of them, emotionally invested phag's nothing more nothing less.

Comment

I like you as a poster but I gotta be real with you, if you're going to call people "childish", you probably shouldn't be constantly using a 2nd grade mentality in calling the guy "Wart" and other imbecilic stuff like that. I think you're above that.
                      i'm not above anyone. and i do call ward wart like this guy calls kovalev kkk or something like that (and kovalev fans too, apperantly if you are a fan of kovalev you are also a racist) but you don't see me starting threads like this at all.

i like you too btw.

Comment

Working...
                      X