No announcement yet.

I just bought and ate a woman's protein bar by accident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I just bought and ate a woman's protein bar by accident

So I hit the gym for a workout quickie and then dropped by the grocery store after to pick some **** up. Decided to buy a single protein bar. Ate it and left the wrapper on the kitchen counter.

My GF came home, saw it, and started clowning on my ass. Saying it was a "woman's bar" and ****. I was like awww hell naw since when do they make protein bars specifically for women? I scoffed as hard as one could possibly scoff. Then she handed me the wrapper.

"Whole nutrition bar for women".

Says it right there on the wrapper. So what happens now? Where do I go from here? I just want to forget this and move on but something tells me life will never be the same again. Hell by tomorrow I may even be trading gay **** PMs with the Rights for Gays dude or something, I'm really freaking the f**k out right now
    Last edited by Mike D; 02-01-2014, 10:01 PM.

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    So I hit the gym for a workout quickie and then dropped by the grocery store after to pick some **** up. Decided to buy a single protein bar. Ate it and left the wrapper on the kitchen counter.

My GF came home, saw it, and started clowning on my ass. Saying it was a "woman's bar" and ****. I was like awww hell naw since when do they make protein bars specifically for women? I scoffed as hard as one could possibly scoff. Then she handed me the wrapper.

Says it right there on the wrapper. So what happens now? Where do I go from here? I just want to forget this and move on but something tells me life will never be the same again. Hell by tomorrow I may even be trading gay **** PMs with the Rights for Gays dude or something, I'm really freaking the f**k out right now
    You're good. That's like saying you can't enjoy mixed drink intended for females. They taste good and get the job done.

Comment

This could be you soon.

Comment

Pretty sure they pack those things full of estrogen. You aren't against b1tch **** or anything, right? If youre not, then you're good.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
          Pretty sure they pack those things full of estrogen. You aren't against b1tch **** or anything, right? If youre not, then you're good.
          This could be you soon.
          Wait a minute, you're telling me I might have my own tit-tays to play with?

You're good. That's like saying you can't enjoy mixed drink intended for females. They taste good and get the job done.
          Appreciate the reassurance bruh, you're a true ATG poster fa sho Robust

Comment

And I bet you washed it down 100% USDA Organic whole milk. Coming on here to brag about your drug habits ain't G bro.

Comment

Mike I am seriously concerned bro and if I were you I'd march my ass straight to the ER

I've seen this happen in the winter of '05. **** is NO JOKE

Comment

All that estrogen in those, this will probably be you by morning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lln07IF3reA

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  And I bet you washed it down 100% USDA Organic whole milk. Coming on here to brag about your drug habits ain't G bro.
                  I fuxx wit almond milk now, man that ish cray didn't even realize that almonds could be milked like cows and stuff

Originally posted by MoneyMay11 View Post
                  Mike I am seriously concerned bro and if I were you I'd march my ass straight to the ER

I've seen this happen in the winter of '05. **** is NO JOKE
                  tell me you're f**king wit me bro, please. This **** just got real

Originally posted by datastream View Post
                  All that estrogen in those, this will probably be you by morning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lln07IF3reA
                  lol fuuuuukk that

Comment

I fuxx wit almond milk now, man that ish cray didn't even realize that almonds could be milked like cows and stuff

tell me you're f**king wit me bro, please. This **** just got real

lol fuuuuukk that
                    If it has estrogen you may get sensitive ....the boobies would come if you keep eating them, but that is up to you if you really want the titties. You should read the label on the bar bro hope you didn't throw that out if the estrogen is over %2 you may experience some p.m.s. behavior in the coming days. If so have a talk with your girl sit her down, and explain to her your feelings need to be guarded in the next few days she will support you.

Goodluck:.

Comment

Working...
                    X