No announcement yet.

Michael Douglas Diagnosed with Stage 4 Throat Cancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Douglas Diagnosed with Stage 4 Throat Cancer

SMH...this is terrible. He sounds really positive, but stage 4 ain't no joke.

always been a great actor and very personable from what I've read about him through the years. Hope all goes well for him.

Comment

No one gets out alive. I stole that from "Deadwood".

Comment

Sad news, hope he survives. I can't help to notice that he looks like his father more and more as he get's older.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
          SMH...this is terrible. He sounds really positive, but stage 4 ain't no joke.

That sux........I went to school with his son (Cameron Douglas) I feel for them......hope all turns out ok......well as ok as things can turn out with cancer........

Comment

I hope he can stay strong and in tact through it all, I didn't even know he had cancer.

Douglas has always been a great actor.

Comment

I wish him well in his battle.

Comment

I heard about this but didn't realize it was stage 4. I really hope he makes it out of this. He's a great actor and a great guy.

That is one cool cat. He's diagnosed with cancer and still goes on the show and seems in very high spirits. Props to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                  That sux........I went to school with his son (Cameron Douglas) I feel for them......hope all turns out ok......well as ok as things can turn out with cancer........
                  Really? No ****. Cameron has done a bit of acting as well. I know he had some struggles with drugs but he is doing well last I heard. That's crazy that you went to school with him.

Comment

shame...this is one of the guys who brought us "cuckoo's nest", so hell always have my respect....

Comment

Working...
                    X