Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should Mayweather/Mosely purse split be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

65-35 mayweather but i dont really care as long as they fight

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
      I can assure you that Mayweather/Cintron would not have come close to Mayweather/Mosely. Anybody that says any different is drinking May's Kool Aid.
      I never said do more. Read my post. I asked you how do you know Mayweather vs cintron would'nt be a huge ppv

Comment

Schaeffer will start this negotiation at 50/50

Hayman will start at 70/30

It will be a story and it will hold up the announcement. I think the fight gets made as well. But the purse split will be a relevant news story as this thing develops.
        50/50? Richard is not that stupid

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
          I never said do more. Read my post. I asked you how do you know Mayweather vs cintron would'nt be a huge ppv
          I never said "do more" either. I said, "wouldn't come close". Big difference. You are in left field if you think Cintron/Mayweather would do more that 1 million buys. Mayweather/Mosely will do double that.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
            IMO Mosley can push it to 55/45 in favor of PBF. We all know that Mayweather right now needs Mosley more.
            MOsley is the one who's been inactive for 12 mnths now, cant sell a PPV and is at the tail end of his career, he needs Floyd more

Floyd can fight any1 and it wud b on PPV. Yes, he would make less money but he will also guarantee himself $10 mil plus if he fights a decent fighter (Cintron, or a 154 fighter)

Comment

50/50? Richard is not that stupid
              He has to start his negotiations there to ensure Shane gets 40. It is a starting point.

Comment

I never said "do more" either. I said, "wouldn't come close". Big difference. You are in left field if you think Cintron/Mayweather would do more that 1 million buys. Mayweather/Mosely will do double that.
                Are you just guessing it won't do 1million?(mayweather vs cintron)
                I say it would.

Comment

He has to start his negotiations there to ensure Shane gets 40. It is a starting point.
                  You don't insult Mayweather by asking 50/50. Just ask for 60/40 and hope you get it. I say 70/30

Comment

Are you just guessing it won't do 1million?(mayweather vs cintron)
                    I say it would.
                    I say it would have done right at 1 million. But I think Mayweather/Mosely will do close to 2.

And no, it is not because Mosely is a PPV draw per say. It is because Mosely is a relevant opponent that the casual fan will view as a person who has a chance to win. The casual fan knows about SSM and knows he is a world class capable fighter with a REAL chance to defeat Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

You don't insult Mayweather by asking 50/50. Just ask for 60/40 and hope you get it. I say 70/30
                      I don't think anybody at that level is worried about insulting Floyd Mayweather Jr. You can not get 60/40 by starting at 60/40. That is not how contract negotiations work.

Comment

Working...
                      X