Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapper 6ix9ine brawl in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmfao did I see a chain? like a real dog type of chain? lmfao.

Weak fighter either way, these dudes are idiots they doing it for clout okay we get that but you have to put some damage on this 69 dude for it to mean anything.

Comment

How do you cold-c*ck (sucker punch) somebody and not knock them out. Dude didn’t even go down.
      Last edited by -MEGA-; 02-22-2018, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        How do you cold-c*ck (sucker punch) somebody and not knock them out. Dude didn’t even go down.
        this rigth here, man I see so many of these "thugs" fighting and they always sucker punching dudes and dudes never drop etc.

I put it on everything I love everyone I caught slipping like that went to sleep. These dudes never threw a punch in their life till we saw it on the videos lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          this rigth here, man I see so many of these "thugs" fighting and they always sucker punching dudes and dudes never drop etc.

I put it on everything I love everyone I caught slipping like that went to sleep. These dudes never threw a punch in their life till we saw it on the videos lmfao.
          I’ve only knocked a few people out cold. But everyone I’ve ever hit (especially clean like that) went down and was doing the zab Judah. That dude just brushed it off like his old lady was attacking him. I would say he has a granite chin but the form on that punch wrists all crooked and ****.

There ain’t a drop of “hood” in those dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
            69 is supposed to play tonight at some club in San Antonio and some local rapper posted a video that they were going to fk him up
            That should be interesting cause he cancelled his LA shows

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              That should be interesting cause he cancelled his LA shows
              I seen a video looks like they called teh cops on those dudes lmfao they got arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                I seen a video looks like they called teh cops on those dudes lmfao they got arrested.
                Lol what a bunch of idiots should of just pulled up without announcing anything

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  Lol what a bunch of idiots should of just pulled up without announcing anything
                  they all rappers, they wouldnt be doing it otherwise.

No real gangsters give a fuck about this dude lmfao.

Comment

Say what you want u ass bytch motherfncker kunt ass bytches, 6ix9ine is JACKED and isn't gay AF like ya'll!!!

Ya'll just jelluss of the BBC

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                      I’ve only knocked a few people out cold. But everyone I’ve ever hit (especially clean like that) went down and was doing the zab Judah. That dude just brushed it off like his old lady was attacking him. I would say he has a granite chin but the form on that punch wrists all crooked and ****.

There ain’t a drop of “hood” in those dudes.
                      The only 'hood' in them is the hood of a penis in their ass.

Weakest punch I've ever seen, little girls can throw jabs with more power than that. Would not be surprised one bit if it was a publicity stunt and they all agreed on it. I've seen street fights that are terrible, but nothing like that. Looked faker than wrestling

Comment

Working...
                      X