No announcement yet.

Starting to Root Against Spence Because of Fanboys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    You say "panthers" a lot to refer to black American posters. Can you name names?

You also used the word "colored" freely in the past. Don't worry about this part now, just answer the first one.
    ive never used the word colored lol, genuinely getting me mixed up with someone else. Yeah no problem- big dunn, larryx, skillspaybills, the tribe, motorcity cobra, j.razor, pan africanist. Theres plenty of others but these are the ones off the top of my head. Ive got no problem pointing out what their agendas are.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      3 of them 5 are right at the top of the sport at the moment, 1 is still undefeated and 1 lost in controversial circumstances although not sure i listed kovalev, cant remember. I heard that online about ward, ive heard the same things about pacquiao. Its not racist. And i wasnt banned for racist comments, not what i perceive to be racist anyway.
      yes you were banned recently for making watermelons jokes

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        yes you were banned recently for making watermelons jokes
        If anyone gets offended by that they need to get a grip

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          You're a racist plain and simple.
          dickhead ^

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            If you change your opinion of a fighter because of his fans, you're mentally weak.
            /thread...

Comment

Yeah i can see that...he's being hyped up as an all time great because of what again ?

You'd think Spence has beaten 15 hall of famers the way his fans talk about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                was there ever a time where you began to root against a boxer because of his rabid male groupies?

these Spence male groupies are everywhere like an STD. every comment section. every fantasy fight Spence is the winner. I used to root for Erroll but these male groupies make it hard. who wants to be lumped in with that.

these are for the most part former Floyd groupies. and I don't remember any pressure being applied to Floyd to face Thurman. facts are facts and Floyd ducked Keith for two years as mandatory. you deny that then you're the male groupie I'm referring to.

I'm not excited about the waiting period due to Keith's surgery but I understand it. and honestly it's good to see the tables turned. this is a guy who was begging for big fights and being avoided left and right and now he's the driver enjoying his shine. I cant be too mad at that.

just because a fight doesn't happen on the schedule of a male groupie doesn't mean it wont happen or that anybody is scared.

so what fighter in history did you root against simply because of his male groupies? this has nothing to do with the boxer personally. strictly male groupies.

if you're wondering what a male groupie is. is basically a man that sees things only from their favorite fighters perspective. whatever stance the fighter takes then the groupie follows suit. this meme is just an example. the male groupie pictured is concerned with what boxer makes more money because that is the stance of their favorite fighter.
                wtf does that have to do with thurman and spence?? Floyd was already an ATG, and old as ****...lol Thurman and Spence is a regular damn fight

Comment

Yep, I've got no problem saying that there's a lot of 'fans' on here who only cheer on fighters of the same skin colour. The dontaes boxing nation crew.
                  You do the same ****en thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    was there ever a time where you began to root against a boxer because of his rabid male groupies?

these Spence male groupies are everywhere like an STD. every comment section. every fantasy fight Spence is the winner. I used to root for Erroll but these male groupies make it hard. who wants to be lumped in with that.

these are for the most part former Floyd groupies. and I don't remember any pressure being applied to Floyd to face Thurman. facts are facts and Floyd ducked Keith for two years as mandatory. you deny that then you're the male groupie I'm referring to.

I'm not excited about the waiting period due to Keith's surgery but I understand it. and honestly it's good to see the tables turned. this is a guy who was begging for big fights and being avoided left and right and now he's the driver enjoying his shine. I cant be too mad at that.

just because a fight doesn't happen on the schedule of a male groupie doesn't mean it wont happen or that anybody is scared.

so what fighter in history did you root against simply because of his male groupies? this has nothing to do with the boxer personally. strictly male groupies.

if you're wondering what a male groupie is. is basically a man that sees things only from their favorite fighters perspective. whatever stance the fighter takes then the groupie follows suit. this meme is just an example. the male groupie pictured is concerned with what boxer makes more money because that is the stance of their favorite fighter.
                    Nobody believes that Floyd DUCKED Thurman for two years moron. Nobody except YOU and his haters.

Comment

ive never used the word colored lol, genuinely getting me mixed up with someone else. Yeah no problem- big dunn, larryx, skillspaybills, the tribe, motorcity cobra, j.razor, pan africanist. Theres plenty of others but these are the ones off the top of my head. Ive got no problem pointing out what their agendas are.
                      How do you define a "panther"?

Comment

Working...
                      X