No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue vs. Jamie McDonnell Showdown Being Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
    Moved up from a stacked division for this...
    Bantamweight is becoming stacked, Inoue gone and Gonzalez done 118 may even be better now.

Comment

Great fight! The Japanese warrior will be the new champ!👍🏽

Comment

I love British boxing but I don’t think I’ve ever seen McDonnell fight! My guess is that Hearn wants Inoue on his books and is feeding him a lamb

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          McDonnell will tower over him by like 6 inches lol. not that it will matter at all, Inoue will chop down that tree with body punches and knock him out.
          Still dont understand why he didnt stay for the super fly party when its a stacked division and moved up...annoying tbh.
          He can barely make the weight anymore. By the sounds of it this time next year he'll be at 122. Sounds like even making 118 is going to be tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Bantamweight is becoming stacked, Inoue gone and Gonzalez done 118 may even be better now.
            Cuadras hinted at moving up this year also.

Comment

Jamie is probably the most under-rated British fighter but I fear for him here - credit him for taking the challenge though

Comment

The monster will destroy him, but I look forward to seeing the fight.

Comment

Jamie is gonna get sparked in 2

Naoya will make jamie look like Manny after the Marquez fight

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Doesn't take away from the fact he moved up from a stacked/loaded division without fighting the top fighters/names in it.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                      Doesn't take away from the fact he moved up from a stacked/loaded division without fighting the top fighters/names in it.
                      was it his fault ?
                      u don't read his explanation don;t u ?
                      he offered fight to other champs, but none of options was available coz various reasons, why should he stay at division w8ing and fighting bums while w8ing big fights...

Comment

Working...
                      X