Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dry January and onward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm cutting out unnecessary sweets. I can stop smoking and drinking anytime I want, but chocolate has me by the balls. I'm like a chick on her rag craving chocolate and sweets all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Got through my first day. First day is always the hardest especially since i also stopped talking to a friend. It felt long and pretty bad but i got through it. Second day so far is alot better. Feel more productive (i had hella night sweat though). I was hoping to go for a run or hike but on my last day of drinking i also ****ed up my knee like an idiot. So far so good
      whats with the stopping to the friend part? was it some chick you wanted to smash or was it a friend who was like a bad influence or negative on you?

I heard the night sweats are good to sweat it all out toxins are a motherfer i remember i had really bad flu once and i went to a steam room and literally sweated out the flu and was like 100% after a hour in the steam room.

sucks about your knee. maybe swimming then?

Comment

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
        I'm cutting out unnecessary sweets. I can stop smoking and drinking anytime I want, but chocolate has me by the balls. I'm like a chick on her rag craving chocolate and sweets all the time
        damn dude i honestly prob couldn't stop chocolate and sweets thats always been my downfall.

even when i was at my physical peak i could cut out soda, fried foods, alcohol, even coffee, but it was chocolate and sweets i could never give up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          whats with the stopping to the friend part? was it some chick you wanted to smash or was it a friend who was like a bad influence or negative on you?

I heard the night sweats are good to sweat it all out toxins are a motherfer i remember i had really bad flu once and i went to a steam room and literally sweated out the flu and was like 100% after a hour in the steam room.

sucks about your knee. maybe swimming then?
          Some chick i wanted to smash. It could be several reasons why she stopped. The timing of it all could not have been worse since i dont know which reason it could be

Yeah i also sweated on day 2 so i washed my sheets lol Im also going to start juicing. Havent done it in a while. Hopefully it helps.
          I got nowhere to swim. But the knee is getting better maybe by tomorrow i'll be able to run, ride a bike, sit ups etc

Comment

Some chick i wanted to smash. It could be several reasons why she stopped. The timing of it all could not have been worse since i dont know which reason it could be

Yeah i also sweated on day 2 so i washed my sheets lol Im also going to start juicing. Havent done it in a while. Hopefully it helps.
            I got nowhere to swim. But the knee is getting better maybe by tomorrow i'll be able to run, ride a bike, sit ups etc
            Yeah we all been there bro. The worst is when they fine as hell. I remember this bad as hell dime was on my D but F'd it up trying to be mr. romantic boyfriend material, later on she was like "you should have just tested the waters" I don't want a man right now. WTF? really? Her body was crazy big Kim K booty, huge D's her face was only ok like a 7/10. But her body was crazy!

But yeah keep sweating out the toxins bro. I'm hit the steam room later this month and just sweat it all out myself. I heard a lot of fighters sweat it out in the steam room too to try to make weight for their weigh-ins.

we hitting the hiking trails this weekend. me and some of my girls gonna do some cross fit drills in the park too!

Yesterday I only was able to jog 2 miles i was crazy exhausted from work, but at least i got some cardio in.

Comment

Update! Day 5 no alcohol lets do this!

My work conference trip to Cabo got canceled in March. So I might try to push this until april or even may now!!!

I got the boys bachelor party on March 3rd, but think they'd understand if I just don't drink that night. I'll be there for the lap dances tho! LOL.

My chick wants me to drop 30 lbs lol yea right my quads alone and my big ass dome is over 30lbs.

I'll prob drop 10lbs to 20lbs if I make it to May tho.

Comment

Yeah we all been there bro. The worst is when they fine as hell. I remember this bad as hell dime was on my D but F'd it up trying to be mr. romantic boyfriend material, later on she was like "you should have just tested the waters" I don't want a man right now. WTF? really? Her body was crazy big Kim K booty, huge D's her face was only ok like a 7/10. But her body was crazy!

But yeah keep sweating out the toxins bro. I'm hit the steam room later this month and just sweat it all out myself. I heard a lot of fighters sweat it out in the steam room too to try to make weight for their weigh-ins.

we hitting the hiking trails this weekend. me and some of my girls gonna do some cross fit drills in the park too!

Yesterday I only was able to jog 2 miles i was crazy exhausted from work, but at least i got some cardio in.
                Lol that sucks bro. Nah she was a pretty cool gal but **** it. Keep at it mang. It'll get easier. Ive only been doing sit ups, jump rope and light weights. Ima start biking and running once my kneenis 100

Comment

Lol that sucks bro. Nah she was a pretty cool gal but **** it. Keep at it mang. It'll get easier. Ive only been doing sit ups, jump rope and light weights. Ima start biking and running once my kneenis 100
                  Believe it or not hitting the gym, and working out will get you more ops to meet new hot chicks. theres a ton of girls jogging on the trails and hitting the gym now obviously because of the new year.

One of my friends was a fatty he lost a ton of weight always hitting the gym 24/7. Eventually chicks started talking to him saying hey I see you hear all the time whats your name? He got a few digits and it really boost his swag and confidence with the ladies. Guy was a real broke bum too so he'd never go to the clubs and bars since he felt it cost too much so the gym was perfect for him.

He even eventually became a trainer and the interaction with clients helped him out with his game over all.

But yeah you'll bounce back for sure bro. Some girls will love the whole I gave up alcohol line this year too, the hot fit chicks for sure! Keep it up!

PS: the chick in your sig is banging who is that? Definitely my type!

Comment

7th Day of No Alcohol tomorrow will be one FULL WEEK baby! Lets keep it going!

I jogged 4 miles yesterday too. I weighed my self and already lost 4 pounds baby! BOOM!

Comment

Believe it or not hitting the gym, and working out will get you more ops to meet new hot chicks. theres a ton of girls jogging on the trails and hitting the gym now obviously because of the new year.

One of my friends was a fatty he lost a ton of weight always hitting the gym 24/7. Eventually chicks started talking to him saying hey I see you hear all the time whats your name? He got a few digits and it really boost his swag and confidence with the ladies. Guy was a real broke bum too so he'd never go to the clubs and bars since he felt it cost too much so the gym was perfect for him.

He even eventually became a trainer and the interaction with clients helped him out with his game over all.

But yeah you'll bounce back for sure bro. Some girls will love the whole I gave up alcohol line this year too, the hot fit chicks for sure! Keep it up!

PS: the chick in your sig is banging who is that? Definitely my type!
                      Lol thats good to hear. Im kinda slim but i wanna get rid of the beer belly. I do decent with the chicks. Not a womanizer or a shy guy.

Jessica Lucas. We're gonna get married in the summer

Comment

Working...
                      X