No announcement yet.

Babying Tank On Pablum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
    Well, I am sure he will wreck the little ham & egger soon enough. Loma is not the cherry picking avoider after all. Quit trying to make him out to be. Are you a Mayweather nut polisher. Trying to defend his actions with his boy Tank through the old reverse game, are you? It won't work. Loma is the one being avoided, not vice versa. Don't be a registered, pure bred halfwit, please. He cannot fight two guys at once. Rather, he may have to in order to persuade fans to pay for who is left for him to pulverize.

Garcia already ruined himself for a fight with Loma. He stands too good a chance of being outclassed by the same margin that Spence outclassed him, only this time by a smaller man. Garcia only takes that fight if he is as dumb as I think he might be.

Anyway, what I predict is Mayweather will wait and wait and wait and wait, until the only doubt left is in the minds of halfwits and churls. Everyone else will know it is shameless open cherry picking they are witnessing. The number of halfwits in this world is staggering, though.
    The fact that you don't know who Lopez is just tells me that you don't really follow the current boxing scene closely.

The kid is asking for a Lomachenko fight before he can't make weight anymore and has to move up. Lomachenko isn't giving it to him and keeps putting it off.

I guess he's just waiting him out.

Either that or Arum would like to prevent a loss for either guy so that he can have two viable stars instead of one. In which case he's protecting his investment as a promoter just like Floyd is doing with Gervonta Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      The fact that you don't know who Lopez is just tells me that you don't really follow the current boxing scene closely.

The kid is asking for a Lomachenko fight before he can't make weight anymore and has to move up. Lomachenko isn't giving it to him and keeps putting it off.

Either that or Arum would like to prevent a loss for either guy so that he can have two viable stars instead of one. In which case he's protecting his investment as a promoter just like Floyd is doing with Gervonta Davis.
      bull****, lopez is looking for easy publicity and to get some 'fans' on board who will back him as it gives them a nice new way of hating on lomachenko. theres no reason what so ever that lomachenko would consider him a threat

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        bull****, lopez is looking for easy publicity and to get some 'fans' on board who will back him as it gives them a nice new way of hating on lomachenko. theres no reason what so ever that lomachenko would consider him a threat
        Pedraza has already avoided Lopez. And he's way more of a threat than Crolla.

Teofimo knows he will be leaving the weight class forever, very soon. He'd like to take a crack at the legend before that opportunity is gone for good.

They have the same promoter so the fight should be easy to make.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffHornSmiles View Post
          In all honesty, wouldn't the narrative be Loma beat up an inexperienced 12-0 fighter in lopez if he wins ? ....

So either way that point is gonna be on ur list
          Of course it is. That's what these guys do. They want him to fight a guy who hasn't even fought a fringe top 10 guy in his career just because he's got a big mouth.

If he fought him and embarrassed the kid, they'd say he hadn't fought anyone and it was a cherry pick.

Floyd gets **** for fighting Canelo when he did, more probably for making him drop weight but also because he hadn't done much more than beat Trout and some washed up dudes. Canelo has gone on to do great things and get better every fight obviously so the loss hasn't hurt him all that much but Lopez is miles behind even what Canelo hadal accomplished at that point.

If Lopez goes and beats Commey or Campbell for the vacant strap Mikey is gonna vacate then I say hell yeah, make the fight! If he continues to beat up guys ranked in the 30's , what's the point?

Comment

unfortunately i dont think tank will fight loma until loma is old, thats the fight people want/wanted to see after the mikey fight, now mikey looks out of the picture maybe, hopefully not, and we have teo in the mix, so we have tank below who is happy to be there away from loma, and teo who moving up asap and is not happy to be at 135 and its all lomas fault LMFAO, its a comedy, boxing101 stuff right here

Comment

There was no shame in admitting that he wasn't ready, because he wasn't. That's more of a sign of respect than anything. Arum is the one who doesn't want the fight right now anyways and wants to drag Davis up. The fight will happen in due time, everyone will get a shot at Loma with the exception of sparring mate Tevin Farmer who Loma can and will duck with complete impunity until he retires.

Loma has been beat, and Arum will carefully match him so it never happens again. That's just the nature of the business. Everyone is scared of somebody in this business, only the dumb and naive believe in demi-god personas. Loma is the only money fight under 140, if you think anyone is scared of getting a paycheck, you must be out of your senile mind.

Comment

what about the people who said tank was too young to fight loma but say teo has to have his chance, thats a bit odd is it not?

why not just campaign for tank to fight loma instead instead of the even younger guy?

Comment

You are damned right, buddy, that I do not follow the current boxing scene closely. Following the current boxing scene closely is hardly something to brag about, son. You might want to discreetly keep that information to yourself.

Boxing fans are continually manipulated, lied to and fleeced, and they accept it with their dollars, purchasing absolutely rotten PPV events, like the true dummies of the world they must be.

You go ahead and be proud of membership in that set, by sneezy. I used to be a member myself, but am living proof that dummies like we have around here can wise up, if they want to bad enough. First, they have to clearly appraise just what is going on. That is a job beyond most fans already. Myself, I figured it out. Once you do that, you begin to grudgingly lose interest in the so-called sport you once adored and followed like an old lady follows the Bible.

The Arums, the Hearns, the Warrens, the Haymons, the Hoyas et al--they win again.

If they think I am sitting through Kahn/Crawford just to get to Crawford/Spence, I got news for them--I wised up, boys.

And guess what? If everyone would wise up with me we would have these shyster promoters whipped in no time at all. They would be forced to put on the fights we want to see, instead of teasing and endless fleecing, until it is too late to care about the matchup itself.

I am glad, though, that you are so proud of being a sheep that stands still for his fleecing. Continued luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                    what about the people who said tank was too young to fight loma but say teo has to have his chance, thats a bit odd is it not?

why not just campaign for tank to fight loma instead instead of the even younger guy?
                    Because they know Mayweather too well for that.

Comment

They have the same promoter so the fight should be easy to make.
                      Unfortunately, not true. It has already been pointed out by someone that Jabba the Bob is not taking a chance on sacrificing either of his superstars. There will be as little risk as ol' Bob can get away with and still sell PPV tickets at a turd show to turdiots.

Bob likes making $10 million or so in a decent year.

But don't worry, if all of us ever got wise together and forced these shysters to serve us instead of themselves, Bob and his ilk would settle for the $2-3 million they might make serving us, since that, in reality, is a load of money, too, that you have to be pretty high in the corporate ladder to receive. Someone like the president of advertising for GM MIGHT make that kind of money, but you probably have to be even higher.

That means Ol' Bob and the boys can plead destitution all they want, but we know they will not be looking for another trade once we make them behave. There is still too much money in it for them to just go away.

Let's do it to' em, and at the same time help ourselves, lads. It's simple: don't pay a dime for garbage meant to delay and "build," the good fights. We do not care about building, that is their term, not ours. We show them we do not care about building by not buying. I assure you, it is the only time they will respond to us, if we do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X