Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Arum Knows Damn Well Loma-Tank Not About To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tank is gonna b the biggest star in the sport.....Lol!!!!! Classic as it gets!! Keep to the plan - tomato cans and old past it fighters(mares/gamboa) avoid Loma at all costs until he 40!! Great plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      They're ducking Loma so bad lol. We have a plan... a plan to duck Loma until he's old... so please stop talking about Tank until Loma is old. We're almost there, we already waited years for it to happen, just give us 1 or 2 more, and it will happen. We have a plan, and I know it's going to work, because I know how time works, I know time very well, and it's going to work this TIME, no pun intended hahahahahahahaha, too.
      Loma fans should be the last ones speaking of ducking, lol

Didn’t Loma duck Mikey before he moved up to fight Spence ?

And isn’t Loma ducking Lopez right now ?

Comment

So Garcia announced he's moving back to 135, Lopez wants to fight him.......funny how the same arguments used by his fans can be used against him......Plus Tank makes more money than Lomo.....and this is "Prize fighting" and his team believes Lomo is a-side and Bob is not gonna have that, he has stated such. Stop running from garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
          So Garcia announced he's moving back to 135, Lopez wants to fight him.......funny how the same arguments used by his fans can be used against him......Plus Tank makes more money than Lomo.....and this is "Prize fighting" and his team believes Lomo is a-side and Bob is not gonna have that, he has stated such. Stop running from garcia.
          The talk by Loma now is that if Mikey comes back down to 135, he’ll fight him. But if Mikey does come back down, the narrative will change to:

“I need a couple more fights cause my shoulder still isn’t 100 percent”

Comment

If you still support this sucka duckin after this comment, slap yaself

Comment

Originally posted by VHGnemesis View Post
              We all know the plan, its the same plan as they have for wilder and Charlo, fight bums, old washed up mexicans, claim to be fighting killers back to back then get to 49 - 0 and fight 56 y/o Manny Pacquiao on showtime PPV and sell 4.3 million views!
              Please get off it. Floyd was OLDER than Manny. So a 56 y/o got beat up by a 60 y/o.

Comment

If Tank is gonna be the biggest star then he needs to step up and start fighting guys...

& only fighting once or twice a year against low competition.

Ok dude.

Comment

His team has plans for his career....they know better than a few biased posters

Comment

Leonard must stop sniffing hard the way he does, because his brain seems to leak out from his nos nostrils, he and Floyd both know how much of rounds Loma would require to dismantle their baby clown Gervonta, its all about 6 rounds and it would be not an even battle, it would be one sided beating which will prevent both of them to continue earning money on this dude, thats it. That is why they will tell any bllsht about Loma in order to avoid him until he ends his carrier path.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                      They're ducking Loma so bad lol. We have a plan... a plan to duck Loma until he's old... so please stop talking about Tank until Loma is old. We're almost there, we already waited years for it to happen, just give us 1 or 2 more, and it will happen. We have a plan, and I know it's going to work, because I know how time works, I know time very well, and it's going to work this TIME, no pun intended hahahahahahahaha, too.
                      How do u duck someone who’s not even in ur weight class ?

What Loma should do is go down to 130, get a belt, then ask for the fight. Or go down to 130, work ur way to becoming Tanks mandatory then u can’t be denied.

Ironically, these r the same kinda prerequisites he’s selling to Lopez, lol
                      Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 04-12-2019, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X