Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Place Wilder Back I'm the Ali, Foreman, Frazier era.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deontay detroys the greats.

Jose Luis Garcia was a 175 LHW climbed up to HW weigh-in 188 pounds and KO Ken Norton's ass, Joe Frazier barely weighed over 200 pounds! Whats Deontay the 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder going to do to these boys?! its a new era. Deontay Wilder blast them out on da quick quick!

Comment

ANy of yall ever thought Wilder does that windmill **** on purpose to piss of his opponent? Or he genuinely does it can't he doesn't have a clue what he's doing

Comment

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
        He takes Ali apart easily.... that rope a dope won't stand up against those signature bronze bomber windmills.......
        Are you being ironic?

You realise that Ali didn't always "rope-a-dope" right? (Otherwise it wouldn't have been much of a surprise).

Comment

Originally posted by TMT Hassan View Post
          ANy of yall ever thought Wilder does that windmill **** on purpose to piss of his opponent? Or he genuinely does it can't he doesn't have a clue what he's doing
          He's the new Sugar Ray.

Comment

Heavyweights back then were guys that wanted to box who just happened to grow up to be big.
            Heavyweights now are guys that grew up big and decided they want to box.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Are you being ironic?

You realise that Ali didn't always "rope-a-dope" right? (Otherwise it wouldn't have been much of a surprise).
              I see my sarcasm flew over every bodies head lol..

I have been watching boxing long enough to know that Wilder would not stand a chance against any of the heavyweights mentioned (imagine what Foreman would do to the poor guy, and I'm taking about the forty year old one) I don't even think he gets through the current crop of today.... his fundamentalally too flawed and it's going to catch up with him, he is too in love with his power.

Comment

I have been watching boxing long enough to know that Wilder would not stand a chance against any of the heavyweights mentioned (imagine what Foreman would do to the poor guy, and I'm taking about the forty year old one) I don't even think he gets through the current crop of today.... his fundamentalally too flawed and it's going to catch up with him, he is too in love with his power.
                A primed George Foreman got whooped by a pillow-puncher Jimmy Young coming in with five losses! what the hell are you all talking about? you geezers make me sick!

Deontay Wilder is the most accurate puncher at HW according to compubox! hes the Naseem Hammed of the HW's with unorthodox slickness.

Comment

Why do so many of you dorks act like you're 12 with these fantasy scenarios?

What if Ali was a ninja & Frazier was a samurai? Who wins in a sword fight? No ****. Who wins in hand to hand combat? What if George Foreman was a kung fu master who would go back n forth with fighting both guys during their fight? What if Darth Maul from Star Wars jumped in too? Who wins then?

Comment

Nobody stepping up to run, I really dont give a ****! I know my boxing, dropping knowlege ; George Foreman is getting praised in this thread but they call Deontay a 'Windmiller' you cant see the irony of that statement? here is stiff George Foreman getting smacked around after Ali killed the hype.

Comment

Sorry mate, I might have negged you for that, too, I'll make it up to you on the next go round.

I had thought you might not be entirely serious, but the problem is, that kind of stupidity is so rampant in NSB that it's almost impossible to tell sarcasm from teh real thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X